Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... (225424 Views)

ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up / Single? Let's Mingle / If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by joebeckz(m): 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
Mistakes men make includes waiting to be super rich to get married. i have lots of friends who own a car, rented apartment,and earn above 100k but feel this is not enough to settle down because money really has no value, if they begin to calculate how much to spend on a ceremony which isnt really necessary and the aftermath, they get discouraged. however if u belong to such mentality i advise you find a bride, a working class or business oriented woman will do, discuss on having a little ceremony with fam and friends and u are set.
funny enough that friends of mine can maintain a girl friend comfortably. sometyms 2 or 3 gals which baffles me. dont ask y am single anyway... hahaha

4 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
siamia:
@dosunmu
If ur a Mr Right, just relax urself and keep busy in u daily activities. Ms Right will jam u. And be more flexible with ur standards. Be amenable to constructive criticism, to positive compromise, to forgiving faults and mistakes. Don't let looks and sex becloud ur judgment when choosing a lady. Take time to be a friend so that u study her xter, her upbringing, her values and culture, her family background. And if a certain age group doesn't understand u, go for another. E.g. U may chooser a younger or older age group and see how it works for u. Be active in church. Isaac worked for God, and He brought rebekah to him.
Of course there's nothing I've said that u don't already know...

Abeg people make una help me pick up my jaw oooo....@siamia don blow me throway o.. Are you a councilor? You got me wowed..pen and paper handy..notes taken...
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by LordTrezy(m): 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
Omotayor123:
You nko shocked Don't tell me you are still Single at 40 tongue
See this Alligator girl ooo...very silly question
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by eightsin(m): 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
Interesting thread! Well, I am only here to read comments and maybe have a few laughs
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
At Torqque

I strongly disagree with your assertion that age is just a number, read my lips carefully it is not. For each year that passes by alongside with life's experiences I get better and better.

The experiences at diferrent ages of my life has reeducated, reshaped and redirected my mind making me a better woman & person in the process. With age & experience comes wisdom, wisdom for right living.

I thoroughly & genuinely like the woman I am today at 33 better than the one I was in my late 20's. Haven't you heard - like fine wine men get better with age. That adage applies to women as well.

My point is - age is not just a number. It is an indication of what a person may be like, it is an indication of the sort of characteristics a person may exhibit.

For example if I met a teenage boy at 16 or 17, sagging pants, weird hairdos and slangs wouldn't shock me at all. It would be a very reasonable expectation on my part.

At 17 I loved hot mini skirts and I rocked in them however at 33 I'll only wear them indoors not outdoors like I used to because now with age - I know better that, that sort of exposure is not necessary I look good & appealing well covered up.

9 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
midehi2:

hmmm

How are u doing?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
siamia:
@dosunmu
If ur a Mr Right, just relax urself and keep busy in u daily activities. Ms Right will jam u. And be more flexible with ur standards. Be amenable to constructive criticism, to positive compromise, to forgiving faults and mistakes. Don't let looks and sex becloud ur judgment when choosing a lady. Take time to be a friend so that u study her xter, her upbringing, her values and culture, her family background. And if a certain age group doesn't understand u, go for another. E.g. U may chooser a younger or older age group and see how it works for u. Be active in church. Isaac worked for God, and He brought rebekah to him.
Of course there's nothing I've said that u don't already know...

am learning.....
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
@joe
Spot on.

@dosunmu
Hmm..... smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by joebeckz(m): 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
sihom:
At Torqque

I strongly disagree with your assertion that age is just a number, read my lips carefully it is not. For each year that passes by alongside with life's experiences I get better and better.

The experiences at diferrent ages of my life has reeducated, reshaped and redirected my mind making me a better woman & person in the process. With age & experience comes wisdom, wisdom for right living.

I thoroughly & genuinely like the woman I am today at 33 better than the one I was in my late 20's. Haven't you heard - like fine wine men get better with age. That adage applies to women as well.

My point is - age is not just a number. It is an indication of what a person may be like, it is an indication of the sort of characteristics a person may exhibit.

For example if I met a teenage boy at 16 or 17 sagging pants, weird hairdos and slangs wouldn't shock me at all. It would be a very reasonable expectation on my part.

At 17 I loved hot mini skirts and I rocked in them but I know I've passed the age of mini skirts. I'll wear them indoors not outdoors like I used to because now, with age I know better that, that sort of exposure is not necessary I look good & appealing well covered up.
Age is not just a number rightly said, experiences shape our reasoning and perspectives but again, there are experiences that are negative, it is a question if what you choose as experience, there are same ladies your age who still believe in runs, they started in their twenties and it's now a way of life. Such pple are only mature by number but not in mind. Age could also be a number in way depending on different individuals. Do you respect every 40year old man equally? If same aged dude says a nice word and another hits your butts and licks his lips, would you Accord same respect to them?

4 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by eightsin(m): 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
Any interested lady should ping me 2BC9AFB8
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by joebeckz(m): 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
eightsin:
prove yourself, ladies here are not desperate, don't just sit n command an add. Say some words, we can't see physically here but your attitude can be visibly through your words. Con man I see

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by amanze54: 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
How easy it is to have a girl fnd but when it comes to marriage it becomes d hardest work in finding. Mayb that is hw d world is.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by joebeckz(m): 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
amanze54:
How easy it is to have a girl fnd but when it comes to marriage it becomes d hardest work in finding. Mayb that is hw d world is.
I trust the op to perfectly reply you but I believe you know that no one likes to be married twice (xtians).
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by midehi2(f): 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
eightsin:
and you think any lady will just ping you...smh

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by eightsin(m): 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
Not any lady but one that is interested and willing to try. I thought we hav mature ladies here and not some "u do me, I do u" ladies

midehi2:

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Guests: 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
midehi2:

I bet u, b4 u finish typing ur nxt comment close to 50 ladies must have pinged him

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by amanze54: 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
joebeckz:
I trust the op to perfectly reply you but I believe you know that no one likes to be married twice (xtians).

I have been on this marriage thing for some time now. Planning n praying but sometime u fill u hav not pray enough 4d right women. I tel u e no easy. I know how fun it was having girl frnds but marriage is a diff kettle. Some girls disposition towards relationship makes it dificult too, I remember wen I had to ask a girl do we cook or go out n eat? She quickly chose d latter, teling me hw she hate cooking wit stove, then I couldn't afford gas, then I knew am on a wrong lane.

5 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Guests: 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
My challenge is that I'm not too outspoken.

It took me a while to even decide to make this post.

I think this is not for an introvert like myself.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by midehi2(f): 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
eightsin:
Not any lady but one that is interested and willing to try. I thought we hav mature ladies here and not some "u do me, I do u" ladies

or rather your post is immature, its just like a guy whistling to a girl on the roadside, bet you, no good girl will look @ you twice nor reply you.

so show some decency, interact and get the best you want

10 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by eightsin(m): 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
joebeckz:
prove yourself, ladies here are not desperate, don't just sit n command an add. Say some words, we can't see physically here but your attitude can be visibly through your words. Con man I see

Well if its words you want, I sure can give that but that wouldn't prove if I am either a con or not as u av accused. Mind you, adding someone doesn't mean it's out of desperation and if I may ask.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by alexx187(m): 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
nice thread @op was wishing this would come up at the appropriate time,regardless let's see what u guys got...magnifico****in the voice of alpacino.......following......
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by midehi2(f): 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
figo05:

I bet u, b4 u finish typing ur nxt comment close to 50 ladies must have pinged him
i dont think so on the kind of mature minds here
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by eightsin(m): 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
midehi2:

or rather your post is immature, its just like a guy whistling to a girl on the roadside, bet you, no good girl will look @ you twice nor reply you.

so show some decency, interact and get the best you want

Aight. I will as you have commanded but I doubt that would work for me.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
@everyone
Hi all,
I had to run some errands, how's ur day been?

@alexx
Ur welcome to our coffee lounge... lol

@guests
Am sorry I haven't seen ur email. Maybe its the ntwrk? I'll be on the lookout for it. Is there anything u wanted to say to me?
Its cool to be an introvert. It just means that u weigh ur words before u speak. Its not cool to be a talking drum, u know. smiley

@ amanze
u shd know that the criteria for a gf is diff from that of a wife. If ur looking for wife material and ur wearing the glass of a 'gf-looker', u'll have double vision.
Of course, we hope u urself are a husband material. Why shd a goldsmith mix gold with panda naa?

@eightsin
Hmmm...........

3 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
midehi2:

i dont think so on the kind of mature minds here

u can speak for urself but cant speak for others
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
siamia:
...@icedude
Oya send me ur cv. I need to see whether ur for real, of marriageable age, and can keep onstelly. I don't want her to be drinking gari in ur house ooo. Lol

Please get with the program. No wait, I'm sure your first requirement in a suitor is that 'he must be financially stable', as they say?
And you wonder why men won't 'keep'.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
@boboyekini
Am glad uve gotten that off ur chest. Have a lovely wkend ahead.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
@boboyekini
Am glad uve gotten that off ur chest.
I didn't need to reply ur post bcs this thread is for people who don't diss others. But I will tell u this, a man who cannot put food on a table, has no biz talking where marriage is being discussed. Financial stability is a relative term. U don't have to own a Lexus to be financially stable. U just need to be able to put a roof over ur wife and kids, put food in their bellies and pay sch fees. In short, be a man.
I don't think I've disrespected anyone on this thread, so don't disrespect me. Talk like u were well brought up or get out of this thread and go to where juveniles are flinging mud at each other.
Have a lovely wkend, bobo.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
siamia:
@boboyekini

Siamia how many years have u spent on this planet earth?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
siamia:
@boboyekini
*edit* I take that back, with my unreserved apologies. It was in very poor taste.
Have a lovely weekend too.

2 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by joebeckz(m): 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
amanze54:

I have been on this marriage thing for some time now. Planning n praying but sometime u fill u hav not pray enough 4d right women. I tel u e no easy. I know how fun it was having girl frnds but marriage is a diff kettle. Some girls disposition towards relationship makes it dificult too, I remember wen I had to ask a girl do we cook or go out n eat? She quickly chose d latter, teling me hw she hate cooking wit stove, then I couldn't afford gas, then I knew am on a wrong lane.
a lady who is ready to settle down knows what to do. However do not judge too quickly cos some girls like to hang out doesn't mean they have to cook or won't cook for you, weigh her good sides and if she still has that nice character you have, keep her and talk things over regarding the cooking part or even teach her, trust me, it's sexy teaching a lady how to cook, it's my hobby. If you don't know how to, she should register in a school and you would be elated at the woman u wanted her to become turns real. But shine your eyes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (138) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.