Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Can I Change A Woman Who Is Badly Mannered? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Change A Woman Who Is Badly Mannered? (976 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Change A Woman Who Is Badly Mannered? by topedo70(m): 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
lets say she has lived that way for 25years of her life. She is beautiful too. Do u think she Would accept to be taught some manners?
Re: Can I Change A Woman Who Is Badly Mannered? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
D only thing u need to change is d way unna dey tak do dat thing....is just 3 letter word
Re: Can I Change A Woman Who Is Badly Mannered? by igwedaboss(m): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
Only God can.
If she is willingly, that could do.
She's quite close to that threshold age where somethings cant change esp character.
Re: Can I Change A Woman Who Is Badly Mannered? by elantraceey(f): 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
She's the only one that can change herself, all you can do is make her see reasons to.
Re: Can I Change A Woman Who Is Badly Mannered? by Cope1(m): 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2015
can u teach an old dog new tricks?
Re: Can I Change A Woman Who Is Badly Mannered? by Afrok(m): 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
U Can't straighten a bent dried fish, it'll scatter into pieces embarassed...
Re: Can I Change A Woman Who Is Badly Mannered? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
Oh why not?

It takes real work aNd absolute patience free from abrupt condemnation from your part . Instead, meticulousness at attitudes towards her acts disgustingly flavored need to be ensured smiley

Asin this is like rebranding a rotten orange . To do that you'd need to find a good soil to re plant its seeds for proper naturing then wait a long while for it to germinate and get productive cheesy

Most af the time, trying to help an ill mannered being doesn't worth the stress at all tho, so if this person's behavior doesn't continue to affect u too bad, better ignore
Re: Can I Change A Woman Who Is Badly Mannered? by McCarlito(m): 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
That will be possible the day u find a honest trader in Onitsha main market grin grin grin grin grin grin

Women's characters are inbuilt angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Can I Change A Woman Who Is Badly Mannered? by Slimzjoe(m): 8:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
Naa.. You can't...if you can't leave with her manners, walk away Son

1 Like

Re: Can I Change A Woman Who Is Badly Mannered? by ksbusari(m): 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hard nut to crack o. E no go easy o. Behaviour is like flame o

1 Like

Re: Can I Change A Woman Who Is Badly Mannered? by dammytosh: 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
RUN !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Change A Woman Who Is Badly Mannered? by sneak3(m): 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
No think am @ op especially if the babe doesn't see it as an issue to address.

I have a frnd like that and even if u try to make her see reasons, she swiftly defend herself.

What I did was to avoid her like bad habit..

1 Like

Re: Can I Change A Woman Who Is Badly Mannered? by ednut1(m): 9:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
No. Marry her and die young grin

1 Like

Re: Can I Change A Woman Who Is Badly Mannered? by chomytex(f): 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
Buy her a copy of our daily manna.
topedo70:
lets say she has lived that way for 25years of her life. She is beautiful too. Do u think she Would accept to be taught some manners?
Re: Can I Change A Woman Who Is Badly Mannered? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
Only the Holyspirit can change someone .

Just keep correcting her, advise her and let her know how you feel about her attitude. Pray she changes too.......you can take a horse to the stream, cant force it to drink
Re: Can I Change A Woman Who Is Badly Mannered? by 400billionman: 9:33am On Oct 02, 2015
DONT BOTHER YOURSELF.

There are many fine girls..
Re: Can I Change A Woman Who Is Badly Mannered? by 400billionman: 9:34am On Oct 02, 2015
pinceprinz:
Oh why not?

It takes real work aNd absolute patience free from abrupt condemnation from your part . Instead, meticulousness at attitudes towards hour acts disgustingly flavored need to be ensured smiley

Asin this is like rebranding a rotten orange . To do that you'd need to find a good soil to re plant its seeds for proper naturing then wait a long while for it to germinate and get productive cheesy

Most af the time, trying to help an ill mannered being doesn't worth the stress at all tho, so if this person's behavior doesn't continue to affect u too bad, better ignore

English.

How many bad mannered ladies have you changed ?
Re: Can I Change A Woman Who Is Badly Mannered? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
400billionman:

English.
How many bad mannered ladies have you changed ?

Refer to my last line smiley

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Ladies So Quick To Label Guys Stingy?? / Share Your Obsession Story / God Save And Protect This Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.