Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Share Your Obsession Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Obsession Story (982 Views)

Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! / When Sucking Becomes An Obsession / What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Obsession Story by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:54am On Oct 27, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,

Just wanna know how it feels like from you guys out there. Have you ever been obsessed with Someone u just can't seem to get him/her off your mind?

All those things for Hollywood movies no be joke oo. I'v experienced it and..........ok, let me just share mine

Growing up in my early years, i used to have a crush on this chick on my street, even 11ft container no reach this crush. I'd sit in my room staring at her for hours, watching her talk with her siblings and sometimes her girlfriend(s) in the balcony of their apartment. Yes, i was jobless then, I was a kid then,so don't blame me. Sometimes, I call her name in my sleep. And yes again, it was as bad as that.

Another experience was when i brokeup with one of my ex years back, i couldn't get her off my mind. It felt like almost any girl i came across looked like her, even my sister and female cousins at a point in time looked like her. It was driving me crazy in kinda good way though. Took me almost a year to forget about her due to the fact i stayed away from her for months

so guys, kindly share your own experience(s), let's keep the ball rolling

Abeg no bashing, i know most of y'all have the talent for Bashing.
Re: Share Your Obsession Story by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 27, 2015
So far It never happened to me yet.. cool
Re: Share Your Obsession Story by kossyablaze(m): 7:01am On Oct 27, 2015
KashyBaby:
hmmm

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Obsession Story by Cutehector(m): 7:08am On Oct 27, 2015
I'v gotten ova every spirit of obsession in my life!
Re: Share Your Obsession Story by NarnieSnyper(m): 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
KashyBaby:

so what u try'n to say is u'v never been in a serious relationship or u'v never drooled over that hunk b4, Wishing for the day u'l be his lady,huh?
Re: Share Your Obsession Story by NarnieSnyper(m): 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
KashyBaby:

so what u try'n to say is u'v never been in a serious relationship or u'v never drooled over that hunk b4, Wishing for the day u'l be his lady,huh? undecided
Re: Share Your Obsession Story by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
Cutehector:
I'v gotten ova every spirit of obsession in my life!

C'mon,brah. Share your story na. I'd really love to read it. I know u'v a story grin
Re: Share Your Obsession Story by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
NarnieSnyper:

so what u try'n to say is u'v never been in a serious relationship or u'v never drooled over that hunk b4, Wishing for the day u'l be his lady,huh? undecided

I never been obsessed with anyone...I think all my x knew that. wink
Re: Share Your Obsession Story by IamLEGEND1: 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
I was obsessed with myself
I still am

1 Like

Re: Share Your Obsession Story by Cutehector(m): 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
NarnieSnyper:

C'mon,brah. Share your story na. I'd really love to read it. I know u'v a story grin
see dem cheesy so dat u go carry my story go sell for alaba market abi
Re: Share Your Obsession Story by NarnieSnyper(m): 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
KashyBaby:

I never been obsessed with anyone...I think all my x knew that. wink

Aww! I wish u'v had(no offense). I just wanted to hear it from a female

U know na, how u stalk him, use mannequins and dress 'em up in his form, always writing his name on your book, jotter, palm and the likes
Re: Share Your Obsession Story by NarnieSnyper(m): 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
Cutehector:
see dem cheesy so dat u go carry my story go sell for alaba market abi

like you no go ask for your share if i finally ur story for a good price.

Oga,oya take biro begin dey write ur own

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Over Being Shy And Get What You Want From Men / My Wife Wants To Kill Me. Advice Me Please / Instagram Model Posts A Selfie Of What Her Bu Tt Looked Like (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.