Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Analysing Adebayo Shittu, The Speculated Minister From Oyo State. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Analysing Adebayo Shittu, The Speculated Minister From Oyo State. (10388 Views)

Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan / The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Analysing Adebayo Shittu, The Speculated Minister From Oyo State. by akinsunny2009(m): 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
Adebayo shittu musediku is a muslim fanatic that instigate christian/muslim clash in his hometown shaki in year 2000 and they started burning down churches and also in 2003 when secondary schools were attacked due to the fact that they refuse the wearing of hijab. That is his credentials.
Re: Analysing Adebayo Shittu, The Speculated Minister From Oyo State. by Menace2Society(m): 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
shigoslim:
Who is bayo shittu? Is it not that Teblik Alhfa hnmm nonsense change indeed.

Only in Nigeria and Africa u see a man of 50 above as a minister but in developed country its quiet different.
Some mofo here will be killing themselves on top of nothing.
Stop just stop undecided
Re: Analysing Adebayo Shittu, The Speculated Minister From Oyo State. by Rilwayne001: 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
BALLOSKI:
If being a muslim is the problem, tell me how many muslims have ruled oyo.
Yoruba people are stvpid like others to use religion to judge anyone.

smiley
Re: Analysing Adebayo Shittu, The Speculated Minister From Oyo State. by BALLOSKI: 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You must be very stupíd for saying Yoruba people are stupíd. What point are you trying to make exactly?

LAM Adeshina was a muslim.
Ladoja is a muslim.
The current Governor is a muslim.

So what tha hell are you trying to say
I'm very disappointed in you.

You didn't read my post to know that "not" was what was missing in my post and gave it a different meaning.

I was even trying to tell that guy that Yoruba people are not stvpid to use religion to judge their own.

You didn't behave like a progressive at all.
Re: Analysing Adebayo Shittu, The Speculated Minister From Oyo State. by Rilwayne001: 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
BALLOSKI:
I'm very disappointed in you.

You didn't read my post to know that "not" was what was missing in my post and gave it a different meaning.

I was even trying to tell that guy that Yoruba people are not stvpid to use religion to judge their own.

You didn't behave like a progressive at all.

Ooops! Sorry bout that! I was quick to reply the post. You know, you ought to prove-read before submitting your post. A single word atimes will change the cool message been passed across, exactly what happened here.

Once again I am sorry. I will edit my post.
Re: Analysing Adebayo Shittu, The Speculated Minister From Oyo State. by BALLOSKI: 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Ooops! Sorry bout that! I was quick to reply the post. You know, you ought to prove-read before submitting your post. A single word atimes will change the cool message been passed across, exactly what happened here.

Once again I am sorry. I will edit my post.
that's cool , bro. No hard feelings.

3 Likes

Re: Analysing Adebayo Shittu, The Speculated Minister From Oyo State. by ayindepremier: 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: Analysing Adebayo Shittu, The Speculated Minister From Oyo State. by djlawex02(m): 7:13am On Oct 07, 2015
ayindepremier:
ur ignorance is below sea level! remember, Fool at ur age, is a full forever.
"Fool at ur age, is a full forever" Oops.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Pic Of Amphibious Gunboat Use By Nigerian Army 2 Fight Niger Delta Militants / Obiano Meets IGP Ibrahim Idris In Abuja. / Mohammed Tahir-Monguno: Why I Sponsored 27 Bills In 7 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.