Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Obiano Meets IGP Ibrahim Idris In Abuja. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Meets IGP Ibrahim Idris In Abuja. (10393 Views)

IGP Ibrahim Idris Celebrates His 59th Birthday As His Wife Surprises Him / Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" / Photos Of IGP, Ibrahim Idris In London With High Powered Delegates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano Meets IGP Ibrahim Idris In Abuja. by oluwasegun400: 6:11am On Jul 13, 2016
Anambra State Governor, Chief Willie Obiano, yesterday in Abuja, met with the newly appointed acting Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Kpotum Idris.

The governor said during the meet that

"The safe security environment created in the state by the agencies, including the police, the army, FRSC, NDLEA, immigration, navy, prisons and civil defence had aided the delivery of dividends of democracy to the people".

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/13/photos-governor-willie-obiano-meets-the-new-acting-igp-ibrahim-idris-in-abuja/

1 Like

Re: Obiano Meets IGP Ibrahim Idris In Abuja. by HungerBAD: 6:11am On Jul 13, 2016
Na so.

Who knows?he might have whispered in the IGP ears, that OGA i will still announce that i am moving to the APC and so i will need your boys to protect me from these IPOB Boys.

Obiano no worry you hear? we dey your back.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Meets IGP Ibrahim Idris In Abuja. by ify2016: 6:12am On Jul 13, 2016
Governor Willie's face in that second pics be like.......

1 Like

Re: Obiano Meets IGP Ibrahim Idris In Abuja. by Lovelynature(m): 6:14am On Jul 13, 2016
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Meets IGP Ibrahim Idris In Abuja. by Totino: 6:21am On Jul 13, 2016
Good move

1 Like

Re: Obiano Meets IGP Ibrahim Idris In Abuja. by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 13, 2016
Useless governor owing workers in anambra over 8 months salary and traveling everywhere to take pictures. No wonder the southeast looks like stone age. Their leaders are clueless

1 Like

Re: Obiano Meets IGP Ibrahim Idris In Abuja. by mokaflex(m): 6:39am On Jul 13, 2016
dickrider:
Useless governor owing workers in anambra over 8 months salary and traveling everywhere to take pictures. No wonder the southeast looks like stone age. Their leaders are clueless

I can bet my 7" dick that you don't know where anambra is on the map of Nigeria. propaganda king. make research B4 writing nonsense about government. for your information anambra isn't ekiti.
anambra pays B4 due date
anambra can pay upfront to you on request
anambra is cash solid. if you doubt me ask the common sense senator Bmb
you need to pay a visit to awka enugu owerri or another city in the east. you wouldn't write this against my brothers from the east
willie is working has won two prestigious awards in his two years in office a: silver bed man of the year b: sun best governor for last
are you aware east side is the best?
guy you f *
up
anambra people and south easterners show me love, hit like

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obiano Meets IGP Ibrahim Idris In Abuja. by experimentist: 6:42am On Jul 13, 2016
[size=15pt]Which kain dressing be that?[/size]undecided

1 Like

Re: Obiano Meets IGP Ibrahim Idris In Abuja. by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 13, 2016
[s]
mokaflex:

I can bet my 7" dick that you don't know where anambra is on the map of Nigeria. propaganda king. make research B4 writing nonsense about government. for your information anambra isn't ekiti.
anambra pays B4 due date
anambra can pay upfront to you on request
anambra is cash solid. if you doubt me ask the common sense senator Bmb
anambra people and south easterners show me love, hit like
[/s]

Anambra is the second poorest state in the east after ebonyi. Food theft is now enormous in anambra as a result of no salaries

1 Like

Re: Obiano Meets IGP Ibrahim Idris In Abuja. by mokaflex(m): 7:21am On Jul 13, 2016
dickrider:
[s][/s]

Anambra is the second poorest state in the east after ebonyi. Food theft is now enormous in anambra as a result of no salaries
1 are you aware that anambra recently increased salaries at a tym wen other states cannot pay salary. I don't know the basis with which you term a state poor but it would interest you to know that developmental project are going on in those areas esp anambra

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Meets IGP Ibrahim Idris In Abuja. by Rapmoney(m): 7:30am On Jul 13, 2016
dickrider:
[s][/s]

Keep typing crap from that brown-roof hut of yours!!!

18 Likes

Re: Obiano Meets IGP Ibrahim Idris In Abuja. by oluwatosin400: 8:53am On Jul 13, 2016
nice

1 Like

Re: Obiano Meets IGP Ibrahim Idris In Abuja. by wristbangle: 9:06am On Jul 13, 2016
Rapmoney:
Keep typing crap from that brown-roof hut of yours!!!

Lol papi wafi, no mind the guy. Me whey I be yoruba know say Willie obiano is d best governor in the east and one of d best in naija.

12 Likes

Re: Obiano Meets IGP Ibrahim Idris In Abuja. by buharisbae(f): 10:54am On Jul 13, 2016
dickrider:
[s][/s]

Lol illetracy is a diseases anambra is the second state with the least poverty rate stop the hating anambra is a state other states can learn form

Duchessmerezz just take a look at ur people

12 Likes

Re: Obiano Meets IGP Ibrahim Idris In Abuja. by iyamchee(m): 11:00am On Jul 13, 2016
buharisbae:

Lol illetracy is a diseases anambra is the second state with the least poverty rate stop the hating anambra is a state other states can learn form

Duchessmerezz just take a look at ur people

LMAO.... with all the news about Anambra developing..... this guy still had the mind to post this...... he needs cane......

11 Likes

Re: Obiano Meets IGP Ibrahim Idris In Abuja. by neweraomo: 11:44am On Jul 13, 2016
Re: Obiano Meets IGP Ibrahim Idris In Abuja. by perojelly: 11:47am On Jul 13, 2016
the Police is truly your friend when yu have money
Re: Obiano Meets IGP Ibrahim Idris In Abuja. by Pafredy818(m): 11:51am On Jul 13, 2016
na true..the complete statement is 'the police is your friend when you have money'
Re: Obiano Meets IGP Ibrahim Idris In Abuja. by Pdazzle01(m): 11:55am On Jul 13, 2016
perojelly:
the Police is truly your friend when yu have money

Can't stop laughing
Re: Obiano Meets IGP Ibrahim Idris In Abuja. by osile2012: 11:59am On Jul 13, 2016
[size=18pt]To Rate Willie Obiano, Follow the link on my signature, Click on rate People, Find him and rate him [/size]

Re: Obiano Meets IGP Ibrahim Idris In Abuja. by Thewrath(m): 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
dickrider:
Do you mean ooni of ife,the junketer?
You must wish it was an anambra king that was junketing like that so you could insult anambrarians..nonsense caveman.

11 Likes

Re: Obiano Meets IGP Ibrahim Idris In Abuja. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=dickrider post=47486182]Useless governor owing workers in anambra over 8 months salary and traveling everywhere to take pictures. No wonder the southeast looks like stone age. Their leaders are clueless [/quote
Anambra state government owes no worker a dime in the state, cross check ur facts again or you must have mistakened Anambra to another state

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Meets IGP Ibrahim Idris In Abuja. by kentus123: 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=dickrider post=47486182]Useless governor owing workers in anambra over 8 months salary and traveling everywhere to take pictures. No wonder the southeast looks like stone age. Their leaders are clueless [

you are mis informed- Anambra does not owe a dime to her workers, pays as early as 26- 28 every bank.

thanks to the robust leadership of peter obi, and the current administration of willie obiano.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Meets IGP Ibrahim Idris In Abuja. by onyeka77: 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
this dickrider of a guy...is an ODE.....are sure he's from Nigeria.... by saying this nonsense suggest to me that... he's from...'KWARAPTION republic"
Re: Obiano Meets IGP Ibrahim Idris In Abuja. by IMASTEX: 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
Noted, next please
Re: Obiano Meets IGP Ibrahim Idris In Abuja. by EasternActivist: 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dickrider is one of my medical patiently that mistakenly was let out of his confinement in an excuse that he is mentally OK...

Please we have confirmed that the report is false and all hands is on deck to make sure he is apprehended and confined for medical attendance and checkup...
Re: Obiano Meets IGP Ibrahim Idris In Abuja. by makdcash(m): 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
WHY U DEY THINK LIKE THIS NAH.....na waO some people BRAIN sha...

HungerBAD:
Na so.

Who knows?he might have whispered in the IGP ears, that OGA i will still announce that i am moving to the APC and so i will need your boys to protect me from these IPOB Boys.

Obiano no worry you hear? we dey your back.
Re: Obiano Meets IGP Ibrahim Idris In Abuja. by osymerga(m): 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
dickrider:
[s][/s]

Is this guy normal at all ?
I can't understand him.
Re: Obiano Meets IGP Ibrahim Idris In Abuja. by MrALIVE: 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
dickrider:
you are really a nonentity! Anambra state is one of the few states that is not owing workers salary
Re: Obiano Meets IGP Ibrahim Idris In Abuja. by MrImole: 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
Long live Governor Obiano, he's a very good man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

CSO Says Garba Shehu, Ade Ipaye, Others Behind ICPC Probe On Gimba Kumo / Amaechi: I'll Improve Security And Be A President For All / Meet The World Richest Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.