Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,428 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:55 AM

In Her Own Little World - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Her Own Little World (1965 Views)

Must Read: YOUR LITTLE WORLD ($uper Er0tic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: In Her Own Little World by ucheHapers(m): 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hola me I'm gonna make it alright...test and see
Re: In Her Own Little World by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
profojah:

You nearly committed suicide?.. You should have done that cos by now you'd have been forgotten. See, I'm not trying to say this hoarsely, just that I hate this suicidal act of a thing been said to my ears. No matter what, I repeat NO MATTER WHAT you were going through that could have engendered into committing suicide. Different people with different worries, problems and hassle of life even more worse that what you were facing. So many are impecunious, so many are handicap, so many affected by spiritual background deity, YET they give thanks to GOD for everyday breath they take in. I visited modupe Cole during our church youth anniversary programme, mhen I gave GOD glory. I was particularly moved when I saw a abandoned 12yrs old boy with a broken cervical and spinal nerves leading us in praise and worship. Tears rolled down my eyes as I began to vehemently worship and praise God with Celerity.. Maybe when next you plan to commit suicide, take a last visit there or you come to LUTH and see where legs are hung and people of your age defecating where they sit.. Even the bible says "In all situation, we should give thanks" and "its only the living that can actually give thanks". A pretty blind girl gave a testimony of gift of life on Sunday, just because God added another year to her years and she is BLIND.
Just juxtapose yourself with all these people, you'd see the difference is far more than copious.

Pls don't ever think of committing suicide please.. Always give thanks to your maker for everything
One of the things you have to understand is that it's not everybody dat is strong enough to handle emotional trauma, depression

And it's not everybody dat has someone dat will stand beside dem wen going through difficulties, nd dese r d ones that ends up contemplating giving in, allowing dere emotions to overwhelm dem

Nd d ones dat has people dat r always dere 4 dem, ends up pulling through, coming out victorious

Am counting myself to be among the lucky ones that have friends, family, dat stood by me wen i least expect it
Re: In Her Own Little World by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
Greekgoddess:
One of the things you have to understand is that it's not everybody dat is strong enough to handle emotional trauma, depression

And it's not everybody dat has someone dat will stand beside dem wen going through difficulties, nd dese r d ones that ends up contemplating giving in, allowing dere emotions to overwhelm dem

Nd d ones dat has people dat r always dere 4 dem, ends up pulling through, coming out victorious

Am counting myself to be among the lucky ones that have friends, family, dat stood by me wen i least expect it
We are actually saying the same thing dear. Didn't you read where I made mention of a abandoned 12yrs old boy at Module Cole. I asked the matron myself how long has the boy been there and she said, since he was 2yrs, when his parents discovered his limbs weren't growing. Yes, some do go extreme by not withstanding that hard situation, and I've also been in that shoe before,. Committing suicide wouldn't proffer a solution, it will only decrease the less-consequential population of the geographical location/country by 1. Mind you, its those that are concern that will feel it, even the president of a nation wouldn't be affected, he will just give an order to update the Death rate % profile(+1) and Net population (-1)(that's even if your details is in the country database). My point is, We should learn how to give thanks for every situation we find ourselves, I know its not easy, but The prayer should be "God Please give me the grace to bear/endure this unwanted situation. I hate it when people say the word "suicide". God purpose on ones life will actually be fulfilled, That time needs to be waited for. It only take God a second to turn things around. But by committing suicide, you lose what your purpose for life is AND you will be dealt with by God for such stupid_ act when you get to heaven.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FEMALE ORGASM: Real Or Myth? / Ladies Can Now Pee Like Men. (funny Picture) / Just Imagine How This Guy ‘messed’ A Woman He Slept With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.