Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Should Virgins Be In Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Virgins Be In Relationships? (4898 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by omot208(f): 11:51pm On Oct 08, 2006
Just wondering if people who are virgins and plan to remain so till they are married get in relationships. and if it isn't impossible, especially for the girls, to remain in them because guys are mostly into sex and demand it in relationships. Virgins in the house, pls enlighten us. Do u have relationships? u know the kind i mean.
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by Hotstepper(f): 3:57am On Oct 09, 2006
yes i am
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by lopezpal: 9:26am On Oct 09, 2006
yeeah!
the answer is absolutely yes. virgins make the best of relationships. sex speaks the lasnguage of foreverness and it creates bond between man and wife. it should be only be exploited in the context of marriage. premarital sex is abuse of relationships.
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2006
@lopezpal
tank u kiss
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by OMOGE2: 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2006
well i am a virgin and i would lik to say that way until im married but u can neva say 100% but that is my main goal but im a young girl and it is kind of hard i have neva had a serious bf be4 but be4 i start tlkin to some1 i tell them im a virgin and i dont plan on havin sex anytime soon they say oh thats not wat im lookin for but guys will be guys not sayin all guys. THey say if they not gettin it at home thell go some1 else witch can be true but i rather not be givin him nothin and he get it from some1 else then me givin him some and then he goes out and still get it from some1 else becuz when i give it up that person is gonna be my heart so if that happen that will just break my heart i understand that sex isnt evrythin but some ppl think so. all i say is be careful now wat u want and ladies and fellas neva eva settle for less cuz believe me from experience its definetly not worth it.
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by Kajiang02(m): 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2006
Of cause dey'l neva remain virgins,bt if get 2 do it at a ripe age,den its very very okay,
who knows it may even lead 2 marraige
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by kokoletz(m): 6:05pm On Oct 09, 2006
Of cause yes relationship is not all about sex. The truth is sometimes
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by Scorpio(f): 6:42am On Dec 24, 2006
lopezpal:

premarital sex is abuse of relationships.
This has been another funny episode brought to you by Lopezpal entertainment! i learn things here every day ei.
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by ima1(f): 8:10am On Dec 24, 2006
yes of course, just because someone is a virgin doesn't mean you can't maintain a relationship, there are other ways to have fun without actually doing it. if he can't wait then he should go to hell.

when guys use the line, 'doing it shows how much you love him' i say i guess i don't love you that much and absolutely put an end to the relationship.

we don't have to take crap from all these yeye men
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2006
what a stupid thread angry
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by mamaput(f): 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2006
whats stupid about it.
Many tuckish girls in Germany are into relationships.
But they do not have sex till they get married.
We all grew cosby family same thing they were preaching.

virgin or not a girl should know the man she is getting married to, Even if it means her mum or granma going along.
But as everyone knows. I am not for the cat in the bag
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by hotfergie(f): 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2006
For me i think yeah because am 17 now and am a virgin and am in a relation
but my byofriend always ask me for sex and i always tell him that am not
really yet and he understands me and my problems it's my choice
But well not all boys are like that.
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by Radiant(f): 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2006
Use of . , ? is very important please. Thanks
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by diddy4(m): 9:29pm On Dec 24, 2006
i dont see any tangible reason why dey shouldn't be in a r/ship. r/ship aint all about sex.
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by luvlymoi(f): 2:31am On Dec 25, 2006
i thiknk it totally depends on the guy the virgin girl is dating. but like everyone is saying, relationships are not just about sex.
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by MyPeace(f): 9:41am On Dec 28, 2006
its possible. when i was a virgin i had a relationship that lasted for 5years and no sex. but i used to catch the guy with girls, and he was always telling me that since i cant give him that he has to ease himsef somewhere. it really worked as he wanted me as a wife, but unfortunately i moved away from that location and found another love. I really pitied the guy because , i didnt marry him and he never had it with me. If i hv my way now, i will like to give him to COMPENSATE him, its late now though grin grin grin.
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by omot208(f): 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2006
i agree with u that virgins can and should be in relationships. the thing is, i was a virgin until recently. i really wanted to remain one till my wedding nite but that became impossible. i went into relationships that even though the conversation was good and the chemistry was right, it all still boiled down to s-e-x. even with all the other trappings, the fact that i resisted the actual act led to it's being the whole centre of the relationships. i mean, i learnt to give head just to satisfy a guy and hoped it would substitute for the main thing but,

for the first 2-3 months it was perfectly fine until they started to head in that direction and i resisted. it's not like i don't like making out and all. i just wanted it to end at a point. i tried telling them even before agreeing to date them but they usually agreed, only to expect u to change ur mind after 2 months. i don't need to say how many guys i was beginning to like and had to break up with because of the issue of sex.

that's why i posted this topic. i wanted to know how possible it is to remain a virgin till your late twenties when u get married. in our society today, it's almost impossible to survive in relationships without sex. the guys i met who didnt want sex didnt meet up to other requirements. all the cute sexy guys i'm drawn to are drawn to sex.
i finally gave up.
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by diddy4(m): 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2006
nahhh hun, there was still hope for you if u decided to seek God and remain steadfast in your resolution not have sex. your flesh controlled you into thinking you wont have a long lasting r/ship without sex. I was in a r/ship without sex and it lasted for long till i moved to the states. even though the society has changed and stuff, it doenst mean everyone in it has changed.

anyways, you've done the did so this one im saying is pouring water on stone.

ps, u shouldnt have even agreed to give head in the first place. a guy that loves you really from the buttom of his heart would have waited till you were ready or something. he would have respected your decision not to have sex. maybe he saw that if he kept pushing that you will give up and u did. this is the reason why God should be in every r/ship cuzz if you had God, i bet you wouldnt have done it and you would have been a better r/ship blissfully.
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by omot208(f): 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2006
it's things like this that mkaes people not put their personal issues on this forum because people automatically judge u for them. now i have to post even more of it to enlighten diddy.
note that i said until recently in my earlier post. i'm in my late twenties and engaged to be married to this guy (we've started with the introduction process) so i'm pretty sure i'll marry him. one of the greatest human desires is to settle down in marriage so i'm only human to want to have a guy marry me even if he decides he wants to be sure the sex is good before marriage. and i do have God in my life which is the main reason i feel guilty for having sex.
and u say God in every relationship? hell, u date some 'pastors' and u have to sleep with them! they agree fornication is a sin but they define it as indiscriminate sex, which means it's ok to have sex if u're in love. and they quickly tell u they love u so they can get down to business. only to decide u were not the one God showed them in their 'vision'. do u know how many sistas this has affected? nowadays people come to church to meet someone to date, so even a proclamation of God in the relationship does not save u from sex.
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by omot208(f): 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2006
wink
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by sage(m): 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2006
@Omot208, I really admire ur candidness and truthfullness. Things that i cherish in a woman. i wish more Nigerian women would be that candid like that. Those qualitites in my rader are far more important than any virginty talks. They could make a relationship/friendship/marriage last for a long time and make it worth it. You r in ur late twenties. You are a grown woman and you dont need to explain your actions or apologize to anyone
A man or woman can only be a virgin for a few seconds of a sexual encounter but a truthful woman is something that could last for a lifetime.
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2006
@omot208
thats a nice one kiss
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by rezzy: 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2006
Relationship is meant for both virgins and non - virgins,it al depend on the guy. Some guys are out there to just do the thing sharp sharp and run away .
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by diddy4(m): 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2006
omot208:

it's things like this that mkaes people not put their personal issues on this forum because people automatically judge u for them. now i have to post even more of it to enlighten diddy.
note that i said until recently in my earlier post. i'm in my late twenties and engaged to be married to this guy (we've started with the introduction process) so i'm pretty sure i'll marry him. one of the greatest human desires is to settle down in marriage so i'm only human to want to have a guy marry me even if he decides he wants to be sure the sex is good before marriage. and i do have God in my life which is the main reason i feel guilty for having sex.
and u say God in every relationship? hell, u date some 'pastors' and u have to sleep with them! they agree fornication is a sin but they define it as indiscriminate sex, which means it's ok to have sex if u're in love. and they quickly tell u they love u so they can get down to business. only to decide u were not the one God showed them in their 'vision'. do u know how many sistas this has affected? nowadays people come to church to meet someone to date, so even a proclamation of God in the relationship does not save u from sex.

sorry, i didn't read through your post well b4 ranting. i do not judge people so that is out of the question. I omitted your age so part of the things i said were in the mind that you are in your early teens or something. and yes, you did enlighten me. i learn everyday in this forum. and yeah, you are right about the pastors.

sorry again ma'am. have a nice day.
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by nazzyon(m): 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2006
Some people do think that being a Virgin is like not being alive. I feel it is sick too think of such @ my age it amazes most of my friends when i tell most of my friends that I am still abstaining from sex for now. They feel it is stupid but I feel otherwise.

I believe that remaining who I am is making me focuse because I have friends in the past that their first experience had changed them forever any site of the opposite sex gets them aroused, they fall back in to the mood, feeling it time again for another.

The best relationship you can ever have is when you haven't seen the nude of your partner. Not seeing your partners nude will lead to a kind of an inexplanable understanding and by understanding each other, you will definitely respect each other.

I am better of the way I am than to fall into some extensive romantic life. though in an emotional being so it works for me this way. Though I have been in any relationship in my life but I feel i can wait a little more before getting married, then I will learn to know what's in it for me.

So i see nothing wrong in been a virgin till you get married. Whenever I am going to have a partner I pray she understands and takes it the way iit will favour us both.

So, it is always profitably to keep yourself, since religions ahd stated and besides that sexual infections can never jump from one person to you if you do not have sex. It is pretty good to keep your virginity.

Though you may end up looosing friends. but i want you to know that those you loose are not your friends, your friends will always be their to listen and understand and remain with you.

Magadan Apon
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by macalurs(m): 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2006
The best relationship you can ever have is when you haven't seen the nude of your partner. Not seeing your partners nude will lead to a kind of an inexplanable understanding and by understanding each other, you will definitely respect each other.

taaahahaha are you kidding me!!??

damn man. . . you need to move out of GRA. . .
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by Busta(f): 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2006
diddy4:

i don't see any tangible reason why dey shouldn't be in a r/ship. r/ship aint all about sex.
word!
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by diddy4(m): 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2006
fo' shizzle. did dy said so.
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by trinigirl1(f): 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2006
*** rolls eyes ***

If you're in a relationship and you love each other there's no reason why you should not have sex with your partner.
As long as there is monogamy and committment to each other.
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by PTBNaija(f): 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2006
I don't see why not, I just think it's important to make it clear. Some guys don't like that, but if they aren't okay with it, then I feel they just don't like you enough.
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by diddy4(m): 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2006
trini_girl:

*** rolls eyes ***

If you're in a relationship and you love each other there's no reason why you should not have sex with your partner.
As long as there is monogamy and committment to each other.

i must be an alien then cuzz i have been a r/ship and never had sex for once and i still loved her to death.
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by Saddam: 1:22am On Dec 30, 2006
omot208:

i agree with u that virgins can and should be in relationships. the thing is, i was a virgin until recently. i really wanted to remain one till my wedding night but that became impossible. i went into relationships that even though the conversation was good and the chemistry was right, it all still boiled down to s-e-x. even with all the other trappings, the fact that i resisted the actual act led to it's being the whole centre of the relationships. i mean, i learnt to give head just to satisfy a guy and hoped it would substitute for the main thing but,

for the first 2-3 months it was perfectly fine until they started to head in that direction and i resisted. it's not like i don't like making out and all. i just wanted it to end at a point. i tried telling them even before agreeing to date them but they usually agreed, only to expect u to change your mind after 2 months. i don't need to say how many guys i was beginning to like and had to break up with because of the issue of sex.

that's why i posted this topic. i wanted to know how possible it is to remain a virgin till your late twenties when u get married. in our society today, it's almost impossible to survive in relationships without sex. the guys i met who didnt want sex didnt meet up to other requirements. all the cute sexy guys i'm drawn to are drawn to sex.
i finally gave up.

Are u still one? We need to hear from u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Expensive Ladies Gettin Their Congo Shined For Free / You Won't Believe What I Discovered After Proposing To Her....18+ (PIC) / When Facebook User Show Their Craze (pics) 18+ ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.