Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

Strange Things Are Happening - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strange Things Are Happening (2159 Views)

My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month / Eight Strange Things Most Women Do When They Like You But Won't Admit / Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Things Are Happening by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 02, 2015
Okay, I work in a church. A pretty lady came earlier yesterday demanding to see our pastor. She was behaving strange and wanted to pull off her clothes. Those around was restraining her. She finally left.
An hour ago, while watching the cctv, I saw a young man struggling with a young lady, I alerted the mopol men on duty, we went out, behold it was the same lady, now completely unclad.
The young man struggling with her was bitten by the lady on his hand, surely he wanted he eat her pomo grin
But, what could be the problem of this pretty lady. She speaks clearly and has refused to put on her clothe. As am typing now, she is still unclad standing close to my gate.
I believed she might have done something wrong
Re: Strange Things Are Happening by tpiah2: 1:54am On Oct 02, 2015
undecided
Re: Strange Things Are Happening by 7footre(m): 3:06am On Oct 02, 2015
Where is d pictorial evidence to corroborate this story of yours?
Re: Strange Things Are Happening by Nobody: 3:54am On Oct 02, 2015
Pics, for those who may find it hard to believe the story

Re: Strange Things Are Happening by khassy(m): 4:39am On Oct 02, 2015
guy snap full pics na undecidedundecided

why giving us a view of the honey while hiding the honeypot in your vaultundecidedundecided

BTW today's my mums birthday

can I get some likes crycrycry

4 Likes

Re: Strange Things Are Happening by Nobody: 5:04am On Oct 02, 2015
Bloody freak wetin you wan see again grin
khassy:

why giving us a view of the honey while hiding the honeypot in your vaultundecidedundecided

Re: Strange Things Are Happening by khassy(m): 5:13am On Oct 02, 2015
blackchukky:
Bloody freak wetin you wan see again grin

no punny

no nyach

no front view of bobbi... he D only show us side view of am angryundecided

this OP serf undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Strange Things Are Happening by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 02, 2015
I've said it before and I'll say it again

#EndTimeTinz
#WorldDonSpoil
#TinzFallApart

1 Like

Re: Strange Things Are Happening by NinaNigeria(f): 5:25am On Oct 02, 2015
So did she eventualy see de pastor? Maybe she has demons
Re: Strange Things Are Happening by Sommyangel(f): 5:31am On Oct 02, 2015
Them don swear for am
Re: Strange Things Are Happening by pet4ril(f): 5:41am On Oct 02, 2015
Eyaa, you people should allow her to see your pastor in the open nau, it's possible she's having a confession to make and that's where she thinks she can make it but if she die without making that confession, the sin is not going to be on her but on those that refused/denied her access to the confession
Re: Strange Things Are Happening by Pidggin(f): 5:43am On Oct 02, 2015
Incorruptible:
Okay, I work in a church. A pretty lady came earlier yesterday demanding to see our pastor. She was behaving strange and wanted to pull off her clothes. Those around was restraining her. She finally left.
An hour ago, while watching the cctv, I saw a young man struggling with a young lady, I alerted the mopol men on duty, we went out, behold it was the same lady, now completely unclad.
The young man struggling with her was bitten by the lady on his hand, surely he wanted he eat her pomo grin
But, what could be the problem of this pretty lady. She speaks clearly and has refused to put on her clothe. As am typing now, she is still unclad standing close to my gate.

Mental illness
Re: Strange Things Are Happening by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 02, 2015
mild schizophrenia.
Re: Strange Things Are Happening by skywalker495(m): 6:26am On Oct 02, 2015
y involve mum in diz thread of poo? angry
khassy:

Re: Strange Things Are Happening by englishmart(m): 6:35am On Oct 02, 2015
Incorruptible:
bring her to her room and do that which is on your mind

1 Like

Re: Strange Things Are Happening by khassy(m): 6:36am On Oct 02, 2015
skywalker495:
y involve mum in diz thread of poo? angry

guy why you D stalk me na crycry
Re: Strange Things Are Happening by phabulous88(m): 7:02am On Oct 02, 2015
Incorruptible. Were you able to get the pastor? Hope she's okay now
Re: Strange Things Are Happening by IamLEGEND1: 7:07am On Oct 02, 2015
Ehe?
so waiting happen next?
Re: Strange Things Are Happening by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 02, 2015
mental illness activated, she needs deliverance
Re: Strange Things Are Happening by Adasun(m): 7:17am On Oct 02, 2015
Op what abt the part 2 of this movie Op what abt the part 2 of this movie
Re: Strange Things Are Happening by eniigmar(m): 8:32am On Oct 02, 2015
:oFor Real?
Re: Strange Things Are Happening by jashar(f): 8:40am On Oct 02, 2015
sad angrydude.... you work in a church and yet courtesy and protocol eluded you when you took the pixs of a semi-unlad young lady in distress without her permission?

What is wrong with you? You even uploaded the images sef, how would you feel if it were your sister?

Do the need full abeg....

In deed, common sense ain't common. If it were, everyone would have it.
Re: Strange Things Are Happening by Sleekbaby(f): 9:47am On Oct 02, 2015
Please allow her to see d pastor dts the best thing u can do for her, the God that brought her there did it for a purpose and don't deny her the opportunity, she might regain herself after deliverance. Do that so that God's blessing will abide with you, tnx.
Re: Strange Things Are Happening by misspicy(f): 9:52am On Oct 02, 2015
Na so madness dey start o lipsrsealed
Re: Strange Things Are Happening by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 02, 2015
Teempakguy:
mild schizophrenia.
U call this mild...?
Re: Strange Things Are Happening by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
Well, the case there is that she was completely unclad. I was awake all night trying to talk her into putting on something. I got her some clothe and gave to her, she wore it and removed it.
She was very stubborn. There was no way she could see the pastor in that state. I did my best, but she wasn't cooperating. I was even putting myself in danger by staying around her in her uncladness. I really felt for her, a pretty you nd girl for that matter
One thing I did was protected her from that guy who was lurking around. He wanted to lick her honey
Re: Strange Things Are Happening by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
jashar:
sad angrydude.... you work in a church and yet courtesy and protocol eluded you when you took the pixs of a semi-unlad young lady in distress without her permission?

What is wrong with you? You even uploaded the images sef, how would you feel if it were your sister?

Do the need full abeg....

In deed, common sense ain't common. If it were, everyone would have it.
Guy calm down, I know what you are talking about. I was careful not to reveal her face.
I uploaded it to cos I know many won't believe the story
Re: Strange Things Are Happening by jashar(f): 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
Incorruptible:

Guy calm down, I know what you are talking about. I was careful not to reveal her face.
I uploaded it to cos I know many won't believe the story

e pain me jare.
It ain't right.
Re: Strange Things Are Happening by tpiah2: 11:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
khassy:

open a thread instead of this.
Re: Strange Things Are Happening by tpiah2: 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
topic/op

is it a terrorist attack and/or mental illness?

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The Real Women? The Ones That Suck That Junk Out Of Your D!cky? / He Wants Help On How To Lodge With His Girlfriend In A Hotel / 'i Love You', When Was The Last Time You Use These Words, To Who?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.