Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,372 members, 7,954,504 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

Seun Pls U Need To Add Ignore Threads Dat Dont Concern You To The Rules. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seun Pls U Need To Add Ignore Threads Dat Dont Concern You To The Rules. (922 Views)

Wat Do I Do With A Fiance Dat Dont Trust Me To This Rate / Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused / For Guys Dat Dont Know How To Care For Their Girlfrnd... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Pls U Need To Add Ignore Threads Dat Dont Concern You To The Rules. by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 02, 2015
MR SEUN due to the ignorance of some people and their i know it all attitude, please you should add ignore threads that do not concern you to the rules that way people will avoid unnecessary e-wars, this is a public forum and everybody have the right to create his or her own topic that suit his or her interest, and if it suits the interest of others then they can comment and if it does not then they should just ignore, its not always that one will create serious thread, at times a fun thread can be created for the laugh of it, it is there that some acclaimed serious people will just go in and start to abuse d op 4 creating a useless thread, that should be against the rules, if you consider a thread useless and childish then you just ignore and fvck off, so MR SEUN add to the rules: ignore threads that does not concerns you, after all all work without play makes jack a dull boy.
Re: Seun Pls U Need To Add Ignore Threads Dat Dont Concern You To The Rules. by Akosxxx(m): 7:01am On Oct 02, 2015
he won't do that!. he's gonna kill d fun then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Pls U Need To Add Ignore Threads Dat Dont Concern You To The Rules. by Adasun(m): 7:05am On Oct 02, 2015
Like the way am going to ignore this thread dat don't concern me cry
Re: Seun Pls U Need To Add Ignore Threads Dat Dont Concern You To The Rules. by sugarvallly(f): 7:05am On Oct 02, 2015
Akosxxx:
he won't do that!. he's gonna kill d fun then
true
Re: Seun Pls U Need To Add Ignore Threads Dat Dont Concern You To The Rules. by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 02, 2015
Adasun:
Like the way am going to ignore this thread dat don't concern me cry
its better that way or else ama feed u to d vultures
Re: Seun Pls U Need To Add Ignore Threads Dat Dont Concern You To The Rules. by Adasun(m): 7:12am On Oct 02, 2015
sweetorgasms:
its better that way or else ama feed u to d vultures
u are lucky am happy this morning if not,i will had walk up and down ur ass!
Re: Seun Pls U Need To Add Ignore Threads Dat Dont Concern You To The Rules. by falconey(m): 7:14am On Oct 02, 2015
cool
Re: Seun Pls U Need To Add Ignore Threads Dat Dont Concern You To The Rules. by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 02, 2015
Adasun:
STFU if ure gay then im not, u bera go find ur dimwit gay partner.
Re: Seun Pls U Need To Add Ignore Threads Dat Dont Concern You To The Rules. by Sommyangel(f): 7:27am On Oct 02, 2015
It doesn't mean you should continue creating meaningless thread.. This is someone's business for goodness sake

1 Like

Re: Seun Pls U Need To Add Ignore Threads Dat Dont Concern You To The Rules. by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 02, 2015
Sommyangel:
It doesn't mean you should continue creating meaningless thread.. This is someone's business for goodness sake
people like u that im talking to

1 Like

Re: Seun Pls U Need To Add Ignore Threads Dat Dont Concern You To The Rules. by sorextee(m): 7:42am On Oct 02, 2015
WALK UP AND DOWN UR ASS shocked Mr Seun come and see some Gay movement here o.. grin

Adasun:
Re: Seun Pls U Need To Add Ignore Threads Dat Dont Concern You To The Rules. by AbuMikey(m): 7:48am On Oct 02, 2015
Adding that rule will definitely Hijack the fun on here, kill it, and bury it 71 feet below.
Re: Seun Pls U Need To Add Ignore Threads Dat Dont Concern You To The Rules. by Adasun(m): 11:57am On Oct 02, 2015
sorextee:
WALK UP AND DOWN UR ASS shocked Mr Seun come and see some Gay movement here o.. grin

lols......... Am no gay! I don't knw y u guys can't figure out an idiom bfor jugding
Re: Seun Pls U Need To Add Ignore Threads Dat Dont Concern You To The Rules. by Adasun(m): 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
sweetorgasms:
STFU if ure gay then im not, u bera go find ur dimwit gay partner.
keep mispuoating me nigga.bt i don't tolorate been label a gay.bt if u want my bad side try me again!
Re: Seun Pls U Need To Add Ignore Threads Dat Dont Concern You To The Rules. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
Adasun:
keep mispuoating me nigga.bt i don't tolorate been label a gay.bt if u want my bad side try me again!
STFU ure a useless gay
Re: Seun Pls U Need To Add Ignore Threads Dat Dont Concern You To The Rules. by sorextee(m): 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
for this naija wey we dey? cheesy who wan reason idiomatic expression?? any nigerian that sees that quote, na gay things go first enter him mind naw..

Adasun:
lols......... Am no gay! I don't knw y u guys can't figure out an idiom bfor jugding
Re: Seun Pls U Need To Add Ignore Threads Dat Dont Concern You To The Rules. by Adasun(m): 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
sorextee:
for this naija wey we dey? cheesy who wan reason idiomatic expression?? any nigerian that sees that quote, na gay things go first enter him mind naw..

hahahahahahaha sha! I no be gay o,dat thing disgust me self.wating i da try talk be sa i da gud mood if not me with am for don enter disame trouser.u get da gist abi?

1 Like

Re: Seun Pls U Need To Add Ignore Threads Dat Dont Concern You To The Rules. by Adasun(m): 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
sweetorgasms:
STFU ure a useless gay
hahaha o God!am still giving my warning.don't label me as gay.am stil warning u for the last time.okay o
Re: Seun Pls U Need To Add Ignore Threads Dat Dont Concern You To The Rules. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
Adasun:
hahaha o God!am still giving my warning.don't label me as gay.am stil warning u for the last time.okay o
URE A FVCKTARD GAY

(1) (Reply)

6 Weird Things That Make Guys Unreasonably Hot / She Made A Covenant / Before You Rain Curses On Him/her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.