Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,433 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? (43897 Views)

"I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman / Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her / This Is What My House Help Did To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Nobody: 1:59am On Oct 03, 2015
Some thread titles eh..... Like Nollywood Season Film chei grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 03, 2015
DjAndroid:
I recently relocated to Lagos on transfer and got a two bedroom apartment around Merryland.

There is this my cousin who joined me two months ago to study at the Open University. I decided to give her one room in my apartment since I am not married yet.

To cut the story short, I just discovered that she is a lesbian. A very serious lesbian who toasts other girls including married women. But this girl is not up to 25years.
She brings girls/women to my house for sexual escapades.

At first I thought they are just ordinary friends, it was later that I discovered what they do.

I thought of talking to her about it but when I found out she is the "man" not the "womam", (she is the man that chases after the girls), then I knew that my advice to her will never work.

I talked to one of my friends, he said that my personal prayers will never cross my ceiling since I am in a house where abomination is being committed.

If I send her away, where will she go? If I talk to her about it, it will be pouring water on a stone, she will never stop.

Please people, a good advice is urgently needed as I don't want this atrocity to continue in my house.

NB. For your judgement, me and this girl are blood-related.

Don't throw her out...esp if she has nowhere else to go to. Just warn her strictly nd ensure that she keeps her sexual activities away from ur house. Plus,u should keep praying 4 her.

#Philosopher Quëên#
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 03, 2015
DjAndroid:

If I throw her out, I will be tagged a wicked man by relatives. Remember I will not have the opportunity to tell everyone what she is doing.
Yea,u shouldn't tell any family member bout it. Discretion is paramount..

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Ezenwa11(m): 7:18am On Oct 03, 2015
18wheeler:
Sorry. Hope @op gets to read it and more advises here.
Alright, I hope he will.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by thelish(f): 9:24am On Oct 03, 2015
therealdeal10:
Since u 2 r related by blood av a very dip conversation wit her mk her c wat she's doing is very wrong, she b human being too wey knw say wetin she dey do is wrong. Try making her 2 stop dat act of lesbianism, it wnt b easy buh jst gv it a try

Buh if she insist which i hope she doesn't u can rent an apartment 4 her 2 do whatever she wants there

Gudluck

What nonsense, rent an apartment for a fellow man? He should be man enough to rent a place for his numerous girlfriends. To be man nor end for plastic prickk oo.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by aariwa(m): 10:12am On Oct 03, 2015
If it were a homo man i would have asked u to throw him out.Report said Hillary Clinton was a lesbian in school&even turai yaradua etc so they are not badluck people but people who mormally have great destinies.Tread softly&don't judge her based on all this our fake and imported religions ie Islam,xtianity et al

1 Like

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
DjAndroid:
I recently relocated to Lagos on transfer and got a two bedroom apartment around Merryland.

There is this my cousin who joined me two months ago to study at the Open University. I decided to give her one room in my apartment since I am not married yet.

To cut the story short, I just discovered that she is a lesbian. A very serious lesbian who toasts other girls including married women. But this girl is not up to 25years.
She brings girls/women to my house for sexual escapades.

At first I thought they are just ordinary friends, it was later that I discovered what they do.

I thought of talking to her about it but when I found out she is the "man" not the "womam", (she is the man that chases after the girls), then I knew that my advice to her will never work.

I talked to one of my friends, he said that my personal prayers will never cross my ceiling since I am in a house where abomination is being committed.

If I send her away, where will she go? If I talk to her about it, it will be pouring water on a stone, she will never stop.

Please people, a good advice is urgently needed as I don't want this atrocity to continue in my house.

NB. For your judgement, me and this girl are blood-related.
why?, if yhu had a brother, straight blood relative above 18,and sexual matured stay over and exhibits the same sexual adventure "girls" would yhu chase him out.

Please tell me how does answer to yhur prayers is affected or has anything to do with her, sexual, choice and lifestyle.

Galatians 6:5
"everyone shall bear his own cross"

Mattew 16:24
Then Jesus said to his disciples, "Whoever
wants to be my disciple must deny
themselves and take up their cross and
follow me.

Point is asfar as God and salvation is concerned, yhuve got yhur cross, lifestyle to bear, shes got hers or yhull rather play God.
GET INLINE SEIZE A FORK AND TWEAK HER DNA. since yhu know better.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
This is what christ would have done if he were in yhur shoes.

-raise awareness, he'd let her know he knows whats up in his own house

-he'll proceed to start his against such, not imposing but rarher justifing himself.

-he'd let her know that according to his believes what shes practicing is wrong and hope she know it too.

-he'd never proceed to judge but offer council and advice

Most importantly
JESUS WOULD BUTT THE Bleep OUT.

Please quote me anywhere in exampliary life of christ, where am wrong.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by dymphna993(f): 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
;DGet an akwa ibom guy that will show her the way ;DGet an akwa ibom guy that will show her the way
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Atlantian: 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
awesome11:

Read between the lines. The OP said it has an attendant consequence: Unanswered prayers and that's true.

You see, Spiritual fields are a reality. Once his cousin continues to stay there, I'm afraid of disasters on his behalf. You don't even seem to understand that sex is a sacred act!!
There is nothing sacred about ejaculation and thrust of diccks.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by digitsolution: 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
Talk to her and let her be, if she changes fine if not you have tried. Then concentrate on your work or career. There is no good business as minding your own business!!!!!

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
jaido09:
Btw, it's called Maryland not "Merryland".

Well, it should be Merryland
Sounds really nice cool
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by victorazy(m): 10:11am On Dec 25, 2015
DjAndroid:

If I throw her out, I will be tagged a wicked man by relatives. Remember I will not have the opportunity to tell everyone what she is doing.

Then ur a f00l
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by DjAndroid: 3:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
victorazy:

Then ur a f00l
you are a bigger f00l.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by DjAndroid: 3:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
victorazy:

Then ur a f00l
you are a bigger f00l.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by dasparrow: 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
missyadorable:
Since she is family,arrange your friend to phuck her with hard big fat Deek. I dunno what's wrong wt these girls.Leaving sweet co cks for fellow c u n ts.mtchheeew!

And what is wrong with you fornicators? You think you having sex before marriage is any less of a sin than someone practicing homosexuality? All of you are doing things detestable to God. And for a female, you sure have a dark heart asking that your fellow female be raped due to her sexual preferences. I am still waiting for the day Nigerians will be this disgusted about pedophilia because a lot of innocent children's lives are being destroyed each day by Nigerian bred men who see nothing wrong in raping children. Who knows, maybe OP's cousin was raped as a child and that is why she is now allergic to prick as an adult. We never can tell.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
Your cousin has chosen her path in life. It's her life. Why would you throw her out of your house, just because she's a lesbian? What exactly would that achieve?

Simply support her choice, and let her be. If she's truly a lesbian, throwing her out of your home wouldn't change that. If she's at that awkward stage where she's experimenting, then SHE will straighten herself out.

1 Like

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by montezz(f): 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
BedLam:
I'm really surprised by the contents of comments I see here. Shows our low level of education. Is your sister stealing your money ? Is she going harassing under age girls? Is she killing people ? I guess no. Her sexual life is a personal affair and its not her fault she is a lesbian. Try to understand her and stop being petty because of some religious crap! The world has evolved unless you are living in the 60s. That is a type of sister that will have your back any time any day because you accept her for what she is. Develop a rare relationship with her and see where you guys will be. Painful I don't have one sister talk more of her sexuality. I can bet my cup of coffee tha she's a nice girl. Please if you ever want to throw her out, let me know I might as well house her because I have a 2 bedroom too. Nonsense illiterate.
Address pls!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) / Happy Birthday To My Little Princess / What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.