Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? (43822 Views)

"I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman / Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her / This Is What My House Help Did To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by preciousMI1(f): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2015
no.... strong thing!!!!!

take her to a counsellor or pastor or invite them over to talk to her.

if u eject her you've not solved d issue you'll just end up sending her out to continue from where she stopped.

meanwhile keep her secret from families n friends

1 Like

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 02, 2015
[b]
DjAndroid:
I recently relocated to Lagos on transfer and got a two bedroom apartment around Merryland.

There is this my cousin who joined me two months ago to study at the Open University. I decided to give her one room in my apartment since I am not married yet.

To cut the story short, I just discovered that she is a lesbian. A very serious lesbian who toasts other girls including married women. But this girl is not up to 25years.
She brings girls/women to my house for sexual escapades.

At first I thought they are just ordinary friends, it was later that I discovered what they do.

I thought of talking to her about it but when I found out she is the "man" not the "womam", (she is the man that chases after the girls), then I knew that my advice to her will never work.

I talked to one of my friends, he said that my personal prayers will never cross my ceiling since I am in a house where abomination is being committed.

If I send her away, where will she go? If I talk to her about it, it will be pouring water on a stone, she will never stop.

Please people, a good advice is urgently needed as I don't want this atrocity to continue in my house.

NB. For your judgement, me and this girl are blood-related.
[/b]

Inform the police immediately
That bitchh is possessed
I detest gays

1 Like

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by MadCow1: 11:53am On Oct 02, 2015
DjAndroid:
I recently relocated to Lagos on transfer and got a two bedroom apartment around Merryland.

There is this my cousin who joined me two months ago to study at the Open University. I decided to give her one room in my apartment since I am not married yet.

To cut the story short, I just discovered that she is a lesbian. A very serious lesbian who toasts other girls including married women. But this girl is not up to 25years.

At first I thought they are just ordinary friends, it was later that I discovered what they do.

I thought of talking to her about it but when I found out she is the "man" not the "womam", (she is the man that chases after the girls), then I knew that my advice to her will never work.

I talked to one of my friends, he said that my personal prayers will never cross my ceiling since I am in a house where abomination is being committed.

If I send her away, where will she go? If I talk to her about it, it will be pouring water on a stone, she will never stop.

Please people, a good advice is urgently needed as I don't want this atrocity to continue in my house.

Blood is thicker than Custard.

It's her lifestyle. Talk to her about it and tell her to please stop bringing her lovers over to the house.

Ask for your prayers, God is not in the sky.. He is with you inside your room when you pray. He will not punish you for another person's matter.

Kicking your blood cousin out is the worse thing you can do and is unforgivable.

Meanwhile, why can't you ask her if she has any friends that play both ways and get your freak on? Lesbians are the best pimps in the world. Your cousin can have you fhucking multiple chicks 3 times daily. cool

You are one lucky Bastard I tell you.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Iamoilprince(m): 11:54am On Oct 02, 2015
bad luck! lol! Kick het outta the house asap
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Iamoilprince(m): 11:54am On Oct 02, 2015
bad luck! lol! Kick her outta the house asap
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by tellwisdom: 11:54am On Oct 02, 2015
misspicy:
Please pray for her,this evil called lesbianism has become a reality in our society,two girls cannot stay togeda dis days without the fear of them been lesbians,imagine a co female worker sending me love text the oda day...

Just tell her to take her acts outside ur house,if she refuse keep praying n counselling her,she is family,wat if she is ur daughter will u send her out?

Does she have big yansh??..Pls give me her number sad
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 02, 2015
phoneport:
He who brings a maggot infested log into is compound should not fret when he starts having Lizards as visitors.
hmmmmmn
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Popesultan: 11:55am On Oct 02, 2015
you better tell your people for village and kick her out kia kia
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 02, 2015
Well, your house, your rules & if she can't abide by them, then she needs to leave. You can not be made to feel uncomfortable in your own home by someone else. Your home is supposed to be your sanctuary. A place to get away from it all. Your own personal sand on the ground, to hide your head in & pretend all is well with the world. A momentary shield. So if she's bringing certain things you aren't comfortable with to your doorstep, maybe it's time she finds another place to live. Period. She's being very disrespecful. I'm not against their lifestyle by any stretch of imagination, but I also wouldn't wanna have them screwing in my house. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Lastborn12(m): 11:55am On Oct 02, 2015
Please don't wast time about it or you will join them
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Oyinprince(m): 11:55am On Oct 02, 2015
Hey! Are you sure she's your sister? Who is supposed to help her if you send her out? She needs help to stop the demonic act and I don't think she'll get that help outside, instead she'll get worse. But the issue now is do you know how to help her?
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Iamthoney(m): 11:55am On Oct 02, 2015
DjAndroid:

Op there is no such place as merryland in Lagos.
Send the lesbo away from ur house ASAP
She ain't and will never listen to you
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by prideofscience: 11:56am On Oct 02, 2015
Help get your friends that can fvck or ra*e her. She will stop lipsrsealed undecided...... That what a friend also did to stp dt of his sis Chi
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Edunwa302(m): 11:56am On Oct 02, 2015
DjAndroid:

Op what the heck do you want nairalanders to tell you again .......to kill her?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by PROPHETmichael: 11:56am On Oct 02, 2015
Since it's against the Nigerian law, what you're doing is tantamount to harbouring a criminal in your house. Report to the police ASAP before police invade your house.

1 Like

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by misspicy(f): 11:57am On Oct 02, 2015
tellwisdom:

Does she have big yansh??..Pls give me her number sad
Yes,what do u need her number for?

1 Like

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by webshopng1(m): 11:58am On Oct 02, 2015
help her change
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by dakkylove(f): 11:58am On Oct 02, 2015
It's your house, your rules....let her know what you are comfortable or uncomfortable with, cousin or not bringing in different women to your house, some even married could put you in a lot of trouble some day.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by simdam500(m): 11:59am On Oct 02, 2015
Is okparajesus here already?

Come and advice the op lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by yumyspiced(f): 11:59am On Oct 02, 2015
try and advice her,,if she refuses,send her packing,,afteral you paid for that apartment if she really want to leave her life,,then she should rent her own place,,not in someone's house,,those saying is blood,,can they allow such thing in there own house,blood ni,,blood ko..
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by MRBrownJ: 11:59am On Oct 02, 2015
@DjAndroid
what is it that upsets you here? is it that she is a lesbian OR is it that she flaunts it and bring different gals over?!
her sexuality will be very hard to change, but if your worries is that she brings biatches to sample every so often, then tell her that whenever she wants to fukc these babes, she should do so in a hotel away from your life.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by lordsbiz(m): 11:59am On Oct 02, 2015
DjAndroid:

i believe telling her to stop will not work and sending her out would blow the issue out of proportion which might lead you into answering questions unimaginable, but one thing you can sure do is draw a line for her: its your house, its good enough you are giving her a free accomodation , she should respect that, let her know you are aware of her lifestyle which is absolutely against your beliefs and way of life, instruct her strictly to do her business outside and not use your house, and that next time you catch her, you will make her leave. She should be wise enough to grab the offer. Shikena
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:59am On Oct 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
c'mon bruh

she is family.

she might be doing something illegal but seems like she is keeping it on the down low.....

you on the other hand have already started going around telling other people about her rather than talk to her......

I don't even know which one of you is worse.

Now this is a mature comment. talk to her about it 1st, tho me as a bad guy go don dey enjoy the benefits by now with the girls incase some are bi..
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Emmanuel602(m): 11:59am On Oct 02, 2015
grin arrange area Boyz to f**k that lesbian spirit out of her body. grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by fiftynaira(m): 11:59am On Oct 02, 2015
Kill her

I hate GAYS

1 Like

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
U still need to talk to her and if ahe refuses then u have the right tobsend her packing If u dont condone suc behaviour.
meanwhile, tey to keep ur sisters informed. They dont need to shunbher but so hey ll be forewarned incase she starts being tooo friendly woth them.
meanwhile, i stll dont get wha it is withbgays.
whatever will make me become attracted to a female like me. Even if she sexy pass me, last last i go beef her for am .
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by ruggedtimi(m): 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
Jimdonnet:
talk to her if she doesn't yield throw her out.shebi she is a "man"
chale u burst my head
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
DjAndroid:

Whoever advises you to throw her out because she is a lesbian is not only senseless but an idiot of elephantine proportion. Answer this question, if she brought men back home would you have supported and encouraged her? No. Don't talk sh.t to her about her character only tell her you don't want her bringing ladies to the house. She can take her act elsewhere. I stay with my brother and I don't flaunt ladies at home and that's respect for the owner of the house.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Pidggin(f): 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
@ OP, only talking will never work, she's already neck deep into it. Since she is your family member, maybe you can try the option of urging her to visit a Christian counselor. This is not just a behavioral issue, it also has a spiritual influence attached to it this is the reason for my suggestion. Don't throw her out, she will only become worse.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by MadCow1: 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
DjAndroid:

If I throw her out, I will be tagged a wicked man by relatives. Remember I will not have the opportunity to tell everyone what she is doing.

Throw her out and live tour life..

But you see life is like a pendelum. One day you may need her help. Then you would realise that you destroyed a relationship with your Cousin not because of anything she did to you but because of her 'personal' lifestyle choice.

Note: If you kick her out, she will survive. It may not be easy, but she will definitely survive. But I guarantee you that she will never forget it.

Talk to her and let her be. The common ground to reach is that she should please do her thing outside your house.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by onimcee1(m): 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
Record her having sex with other females nd post the video here.. It will make us advice u better.
On a serious note, flee from sin, thus says the holy book. Talk to her, if she doesnt change chase her out or give her the desrved 14yrs by reporting to the police.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by missyadorable(f): 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
Since she is family,arrange your friend to phuck her with hard big fat Deek. I dunno what's wrong wt these girls.Leaving sweet co cks for fellow c u n ts.mtchheeew!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys / What Should I Do / Happy Birthday To My Little Princess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.