Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,890 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

3 Emergrncy Tips To Last Longer Durin S3x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Emergrncy Tips To Last Longer Durin S3x (2636 Views)

My New Girl Friend Experiences Pain Durin Sex / Is It Possible 4 A Lady To Reach Orgasm Durin Rape?.. / Ladies Hw Do U Feel Wen A Condom Burst Durin S*x, And Guys Wat Comes 2 Ur Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Emergrncy Tips To Last Longer Durin S3x by donTbone(m): 9:36am On Oct 02, 2015
The inability to hold back your ejaculation during sex is the bane of many otherwise healthy and dynamic men. Premature Ejaculation (PE) often rears its ugly head whenever you least expect it and at the worse possible time. (When is it ever a good time except during a restroom quickie maybe when you have to be back at work in three minutes? ;-)

Despite what many guys believe however, PE is not a dire sexual condition that is permanently built into in you somehow. You just need to re-train your system a little Just by understanding how your ejaculatory plumbing works and how to control its various nerve-triggers, a guy can actually train himself to last as long as he desires during sex.

There are natural techniques you can learn and practice from home to shutdown PE for good. These work very well, and like all things worth doing, they require some practice to pull it off.

But what if your in the sack with some chick you're finally looking to impress with your manhood and need instant results RIGHT NOW?

Well, here are 3 emergency techniques that you can put into service instantly whenever you need it to keep your PE in check and amp up your endurance:

Tip #1 - The Roof of the Mouth Technique

[/b]Not many guys have heard about this technique but it's easy to do and works like a charm. When you feel like you are getting to close to climax (it's rushing up on you like a freight train), just press the tip of your tongue firmly against the roof of your mouth, then move it in a circular motion.

Sounds ridiculous that something like this would work but it really does, I use it all the time to stretch out sex and really wear my girl out good. It works because it helps you kind of "tune-in" to a different (and somewhat unusual) sensation in your body, rather than over-focusing on the massive pleasure pulse being experienced in your genitals.

[b] Tip #2 - The "10-2-10" Breathing Technique

Correct breathing holds the key to prolonging a man's ejaculation. The worst thing to do (even though it's kind of an unconscious reflex) is to *hold your breath*. Don't do this! When you regulate your breathing pattern it keeps your mind in a relaxed state and helps you to hold out much longer.

Here's how you adjust yourself into a proper breathing pattern (practice this BEFORE insertion, like a warm-up exercise):

Breathe in for ten seconds, hold your breath for 2 seconds and then breathe out for another ten seconds. Repeat this for 2 to 3 minutes (do it on the sly while you're performing some other pre-intimacy with her so she doesn't know). As you perform this routine, your mind and body will naturally relax a little. Use this breathing technique post-insertion during sexual thrusting as well. With regular practice it will become natural and you soon won't have to think about it at all.

When you sense that you are peaking during lovemaking, breath out fully. This will keep your pelvic muscles relaxed and ejaculation will be further delayed.

Tip #3 - The Master of Positioning

Let's face it, there are certain sexual positions that will cause an early out, and the missionary position is one such culprit. You should experiment with several other positions to find a few you like but that will provide a little less intense penile stimulation.

The woman-on-top or "cowgirl" position is a good starter. When you are close to ejaculating, try pulling your female partner down towards you and kiss her. This will keep your arousal level in check while allowing you to take control for a moment and slow things down a little. Take things slow at first and don't just jump into a rapid thrusting mode right away.

These tips should give you the extra mileage you need in an emergency.

To really closeout this issue permanently and take your sexual prowess to another level, you should give this program a look. Lloyd Lester is an expert on the subject of treating premature ejaculation with the use of all-natural methods. He is the author of the highly-acclaimed 'Ejaculation By Command' PE training program, which guarantees immediate results by using a combination of sexually-focused exercises, dietary adjustments and supplementation, and some clever mental trickery to rid men of the curse of premature ejaculation permanently:

http://www.highstatusmale.com/PEcontrol/

2 Likes

Re: 3 Emergrncy Tips To Last Longer Durin S3x by belamour(m): 9:37am On Oct 02, 2015
Let me get a pen
Re: 3 Emergrncy Tips To Last Longer Durin S3x by IamLEGEND1: 9:57am On Oct 02, 2015
one minute men
food is ready
Re: 3 Emergrncy Tips To Last Longer Durin S3x by donTbone(m): 10:00am On Oct 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
one minute men

food is ready

What type is the food? cheesy
#salivates tongue
Re: 3 Emergrncy Tips To Last Longer Durin S3x by donTbone(m): 10:00am On Oct 02, 2015
belamour:
Let me get a pen

Mind adding a jotter too wink
Re: 3 Emergrncy Tips To Last Longer Durin S3x by joecooper(m): 10:03am On Oct 02, 2015
Ok... noted! Next doctor plsss
Re: 3 Emergrncy Tips To Last Longer Durin S3x by Margauxluv(f): 10:30am On Oct 02, 2015
oga ooO
I don miss road
#racing out#

1 Like

Re: 3 Emergrncy Tips To Last Longer Durin S3x by 2dice(m): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2015
Margauxluv:
oga ooO I don miss road #racing out#
it is Good for you.. Share him diss link maybe he might improve
Re: 3 Emergrncy Tips To Last Longer Durin S3x by Margauxluv(f): 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
2dice:
it is Good for you..
Share him diss link maybe he might improve

Lol.. for wat

calm dwn
Re: 3 Emergrncy Tips To Last Longer Durin S3x by donTbone(m): 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
Margauxluv:

Lol.. for wat

calm dwn

grin
abeg no turm am to fyt o... na advice the guy dey give na
Re: 3 Emergrncy Tips To Last Longer Durin S3x by chrisbaby24(m): 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
In Phyno's voice..*am not a one minute man am not cumin quicker*
Re: 3 Emergrncy Tips To Last Longer Durin S3x by Philipsdael(m): 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
This will help a bosom friend of mine who confided in me his precarious intimate challenges. Thanks OP.
Re: 3 Emergrncy Tips To Last Longer Durin S3x by donTbone(m): 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
Philipsdael:
This will help a bosom friend of mine who confided in me his precarious intimate challenges. Thanks OP.

You welcome. that's quite encouraging smiley
Re: 3 Emergrncy Tips To Last Longer Durin S3x by 2dice(m): 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
Margauxluv:

Lol.. for wat
calm dwn
uhn.. For what yet u shared him grin Babe u are funny
Re: 3 Emergrncy Tips To Last Longer Durin S3x by rawpadgin(m): 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
save urself the stress with just 200 naira alomo btters

(1) (Reply)

Ladies How Did u Feel When u Had Your First Toaster, Guys Lets Share Ours too / Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. / Girls Leave Me Alone - Nigerian Lady Exposes Chat From A Lesbian Online (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.