Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Is It Possible 4 A Lady To Reach Orgasm Durin Rape?.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible 4 A Lady To Reach Orgasm Durin Rape?.. (1139 Views)

A Girl Advice Needed, Is it Possible 4 Her 2 Change Her Mind After Rejecting Me. / Ladies Hw Do U Feel Wen A Condom Burst Durin S*x, And Guys Wat Comes 2 Ur Mind / 3 Emergrncy Tips To Last Longer Durin S3x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible 4 A Lady To Reach Orgasm Durin Rape?.. by luvguy(m): 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
wat if she reaches orgasm, does it mean she enjoyed it?....is dis possible? ....wats ur take on dis
Re: Is It Possible 4 A Lady To Reach Orgasm Durin Rape?.. by donTbone(m): 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
Wah rubbish!
Dusts shoes and picked race...
Re: Is It Possible 4 A Lady To Reach Orgasm Durin Rape?.. by missKiffy(f): 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
What kind of stupid question is this
Re: Is It Possible 4 A Lady To Reach Orgasm Durin Rape?.. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
I don't believe tat any lady wud have an orgasm if she's been rape...unless this is juz an act (part of pre-intimacy)..
Re: Is It Possible 4 A Lady To Reach Orgasm Durin Rape?.. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
c foolish question.

Re: Is It Possible 4 A Lady To Reach Orgasm Durin Rape?.. by Aringarosa(m): 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
Op, are you planning to ràpe someone?
Re: Is It Possible 4 A Lady To Reach Orgasm Durin Rape?.. by Confessng: 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
It is possible if the rapist was gentle and allowed her get some juice before devouring her against her will in which case her body is only reacting to the upsurge of hormones that occur during Sexual intercourse but her mind is torn apart by the brutality to her body

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible 4 A Lady To Reach Orgasm Durin Rape?.. by Confessng: 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nice question ,in developed countries he will be on the watchlist,or he may have done that already
Aringarosa:
Op, are you planning to ràpe someone?
Re: Is It Possible 4 A Lady To Reach Orgasm Durin Rape?.. by misspicy(f): 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
seriously? undecided
Re: Is It Possible 4 A Lady To Reach Orgasm Durin Rape?.. by MRBrownJ: 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
luvguy:
wat if she reaches orgasm, does it mean she enjoyed it?....is dis possible? ....wats ur take on dis

yes it is remotely possible, but, whether she enjoyed it or not, it is irrelevant to the fact that she was forced into the act, and therefore it is still a crime.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible 4 A Lady To Reach Orgasm Durin Rape?.. by donholy28(m): 12:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
op raped a girl and she reached orgasm so he wan justify himself say she enjoy d tin...mumu
Re: Is It Possible 4 A Lady To Reach Orgasm Durin Rape?.. by ibrams(m): 12:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
op u rape person neh............
no take am personal ooooo i dey joke nii oooooo.......
i knew nothing about this......THANK YOU
Re: Is It Possible 4 A Lady To Reach Orgasm Durin Rape?.. by Cutehector(m): 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
someone dial 911, we have a potential rapist on the run...
Re: Is It Possible 4 A Lady To Reach Orgasm Durin Rape?.. by Cronnie7: 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
it is possible in some cases.... but that doesn't lighten the trauma it does to her mind. As a matter of fact, it makes the trauma and self - hatred more intense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible 4 A Lady To Reach Orgasm Durin Rape?.. by luvguy(m): 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
missKiffy:
What kind of stupid question is this
aint silly i knw wat am sayin ok...jst chill nd learn
Re: Is It Possible 4 A Lady To Reach Orgasm Durin Rape?.. by luvguy(m): 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
donholy28:
op raped a girl and she reached orgasm so he wan justify himself say she enjoy d tin...mumu
Teenager
Re: Is It Possible 4 A Lady To Reach Orgasm Durin Rape?.. by IamLEGEND1: 12:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
I dunno
Re: Is It Possible 4 A Lady To Reach Orgasm Durin Rape?.. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
Following
Re: Is It Possible 4 A Lady To Reach Orgasm Durin Rape?.. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
No she won't besides the rapist won't give her the ideal time to get wet.. Just plug in and plug out
Re: Is It Possible 4 A Lady To Reach Orgasm Durin Rape?.. by midehi2(f): 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
i came to check why its 19 posts, 1 view cry
Re: Is It Possible 4 A Lady To Reach Orgasm Durin Rape?.. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
ate you a rapist? or are you thinking of raping someone?
Re: Is It Possible 4 A Lady To Reach Orgasm Durin Rape?.. by Chidexter(m): 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
midehi2:
i came to check why its 19 posts, 1 view cry

exactly, i think its a minor glitch, though some posts have just a single view and many comments as well

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways To Make Marriage Sweet / 8 Ways To Flirt Without Saying A Single Word / Ur Advice Plssss, I Seriously Need It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.