Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,373 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Help Tunde Lawal Alabi Azeez To Walk Again!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Tunde Lawal Alabi Azeez To Walk Again!! (1394 Views)

"I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC / Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) / 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Tunde Lawal Alabi Azeez To Walk Again!! by adesegun121(m): 10:07am On Oct 02, 2015
Hello Nairalander this is c.e.o and founder of gistmelove..com
I received this mail from one of my reader and i feel like posting it on my blog and also on this great forum am sure he will see assistance,
giver never lack.. please help AZEEZ to walk again..
GOD BLESS YOU!!
And i will be so glad and greatful if the mod can move this to front page

My name is Tunde Lawal Alabi Azeez..am 25yrs of age, I am a shoe Cobler managing with the little income i makes from each shoe until a customer appreciate my little effort and asked me why is am not doing it in a big way to make more money? I said i wish to but no money to expand my business. The customer encouraged me to go work as a petrol attendant which i agreed to. i was connected and did a training as petrol attendant. After my training at then Texaco filling station now known as MRS, I started work with Ultimate filling station at Iyana ipaja. I ve been working with this company for almost 6months until this faithful day... I woke up like every other person, faced a bright new day but couldn't end the day on my bed but on the high way where my body was found by good Samaritans who rushed me to the hospital.
The sad incident happened on the 17th of July 2013 around 12am on my way home from work. i was on afternoon duty which i closed work at 11:30 pm, on my way home around 12am, i entered a public transport as usual but this faithful day, i entered the wrong bus filled with armed robbers. i was robbed, beaten up and shot on the waist. (See photos below) i give thanks to God i was so lucky my spinal cord isn't affected but my urinary track is affected as i have to push before i can urinate and that push forces me to defecate on my body most times.
After the incident, the manager of the company where I worked as an attendance has been the one sponsoring the hospital bill from his purse until he couldn't anymore...
Ever since i was discharged from the Igbobi Orthopedic hospital, no help has come to me. Not even money to transport to go for my medical check up. I have the strong faith that i can still walk again only if i can get the necessary medical attention to help me back to my normal life. July 17th 2015 made it 2yrs I ve been bedridden with bedsore, pains and having sleepless night. my wheelchair is not serving its purpose anymore as one of the wheel is broken and the seat is slack.
From the photo below, you can see a promising young man standing on his feet with full confidence but today, i can no longer stand tall as i used to.I believed with everyone support i can get back to my normal life.
A friend(Victoria oye ola) on facebook red my story, she had to visit me to see things herselfs
PLS AM BEGGING ALL GOOD HEARTED HUMANS TO GIVE ME A REASON TO SMILE AGAIN...
Here is my details: 07035694304/
my mum: 08164028057
Bank account details: 6080096169 TUNDE ALABI LAWAL(fidelity bank)
My address:
9 funsho oka street, Off Old Akute Road Obawole Iju station Lagos/state...
THANK U...
TUNDE ALABI LAWAL..

Source: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/10/help-tunde-lawal-alabi-azeez-to-walk.html

https://www.facebook.com/tunde.alabi.31542

cc.
lalasticlala ishilove, dominique, Sissy3, TEHN

Re: Help Tunde Lawal Alabi Azeez To Walk Again!! by adesegun121(m): 10:11am On Oct 02, 2015
pics of the scan

Re: Help Tunde Lawal Alabi Azeez To Walk Again!! by Ezerbullet(m): 10:40am On Oct 02, 2015
What a pity angry . Mods please do the needful angry
Re: Help Tunde Lawal Alabi Azeez To Walk Again!! by Marvel1206: 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
Mods are wicked.. They won't do the needful
Re: Help Tunde Lawal Alabi Azeez To Walk Again!! by olowookerekemi(f): 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ezerbullet:
What a pity angry . Mods please do the needful angry
d mods wont move dis to d front page.even 1yr+light issue was never moved to d FP,dey were tld Nl is nt a charity home

(1) (Reply)

Never Knew MTN Produce Condom See Pics / Causes Of Male And Female Infertility And Solution / ekuwe su

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.