Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

The One That Got Away - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The One That Got Away (1975 Views)

See The Ice-cream Inspired Pre-wedding Photo-shoot That Got The Internet Buzzing / How Do I Get The One That Got Away? / OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The One That Got Away by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
There is some sort of pause-worthy silence that goes with disclosing the person whom you regret letting go of. For some, it’s kind of silence that force them to face the music, to look deep within themselves and perhaps to be left with only two things, a question mark and a sigh. undecided

Let's have throwback Friday! cheesy If you have that someone, come on here and share your experiences, memories, confessions and messages to “The One That Got Away”.
Re: The One That Got Away by ATMC(f): 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
#sighs
Re: The One That Got Away by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
ATMC:
#sighs

hugs for you wink

1 Like

Re: The One That Got Away by Idydarling(f): 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
too many memories please
Re: The One That Got Away by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
smiley
Re: The One That Got Away by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
Idydarling:
too many memories please

grin I beg you, please share at least one. cheesy
Re: The One That Got Away by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
Tandullceblog:
smiley

I caught you smiling. grin Would you mind sharing what's behind that smile? wink
Re: The One That Got Away by Cutehector(m): 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
Lol I"ve been a heartbreaker....
Re: The One That Got Away by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
Cutehector:
Lol I"ve been a heartbreaker....

sad Why did you break her heart? sad
Re: The One That Got Away by Cutehector(m): 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
Eyah:

sad Why did you break her heart? sad
cuz I wasn't "in love" with her.. So I ended it..
Re: The One That Got Away by IamLEGEND1: 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: The One That Got Away by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
Cutehector:
cuz I wasn't "in love" with her.. So I ended it..

Na wa oo undecided And what is your message for her now? grin
Re: The One That Got Away by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

tongue tongue tongue How about yours? Are you the one that got away? cheesy
Re: The One That Got Away by IamLEGEND1: 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
Eyah:

tongue tongue tongue How about yours? Are you the one that got away? cheesy
I'm always the one that gets away.
#OperationHit&Run
Re: The One That Got Away by Cutehector(m): 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
Eyah:

Na wa oo undecided And what is your message for her now? grin
well, she should take it easy... Dats my message for her.
Re: The One That Got Away by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

I'm always the one that gets away.
#OperationHit&Run

grin I believe you. Your name says it all. cool
Re: The One That Got Away by ATMC(f): 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
Eyah:

hugs for you wink
I was not heartbroken at all. I was annoyed. You know why I sighed? Because...it's never worth it.
Re: The One That Got Away by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
ATMC:
I was not heartbroken at all. I was annoyed. You know why I sighed? Because...it's never worth it.

I see, I initially thought the "sigh" is the other way around. Thanks for sharing, I admire your honesty. wink
Re: The One That Got Away by lawrenzooo: 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
Am not sure anybody wanna hear mine!!!
Re: The One That Got Away by LordReed(m): 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
Well there used to be one long ago but since I met my sweetheart (and married her) all thoughts of "she got away" has disappeared like smoke.
Re: The One That Got Away by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
lawrenzooo:
Am not sure anybody wanna hear mine!!!

Ohh please, I wanna hear from you. Abeg share it with us. grin
Re: The One That Got Away by lawrenzooo: 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
Eyah:

Ohh please, I wanna hear from you. Abeg share it with us. grin

She was cute and hell she was beautiful!

it was in 2009 i had just gained admission and we were writing our first semester exam, She sat beside me and i couldn't help but notice her beauty i had her in mind all through the 2 hrs the paper lasted!!

As fate would have it three months later we were dating!!

she was beautiful, one of a kind loveable and above all a complete woman!!

1 Like

Re: The One That Got Away by lawrenzooo: 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
lawrenzooo:

She was cute and hell she was beautiful!

it was in 2009 i had just gained admission and we were writing our first semester exam, She sat beside me and i couldn't help but notice her beauty i had her in mind all through the 2 hrs the paper lasted!!

As fate would have it three months later we were dating!!

she was beautiful, one of a kind loveable and above all a complete woman!!

everything was so odd i was 21 she was 23!
i am a christian and she is a muslim!

Love how ever knows no boundary!!
Re: The One That Got Away by lawrenzooo: 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
Just before i forget she was my first love! i loved her she loved me as well! we were the envy of all student and lecturer as well though there we tough times however we whether the storm together!!

and we would be together all through the four year period we spent in school!!

however wen our final result came out it was so sad that were wouldn't be serving the same year because we failed a course so that meant she would have to stay an additional year, Just before i left for camp she told me of how scared she was of loosing me however i gave her my words!! while in camp as usually we kept a good communication line.

In one of those phone call i jokingly told her i have found someone else (THOSE HUNT ME TILL DATE PERHAPS TILL I FINAL BREATH GOOD BYE TO MOTHER EARTH) all she said was "Naughty boy and i laugh over it" how ever she would later tell me that those five letter words brought her world to a stand still and she wept all night.

However i was ignorant of the harm i had done simply because that was not the first time i had said such a thing and we would laugh over it.
Re: The One That Got Away by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
lawrenzooo:

everything was so odd i was 21 she was 23!
i am a christian and she is a muslim!
Love how ever knows no boundary!!
undecided
Re: The One That Got Away by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
lawrenzooo:
Just before i forget she was my first love! i loved her she loved me as well! we were the envy of all student and lecturer as well though there we tough times however we whether the storm together!!
and we would be together all through the four year period we spent in school!!
however wen our final result came out it was so sad that were wouldn't be serving the same year because we failed a course so that meant she would have to stay an additional year, Just before i left for camp she told me of how scared she was of loosing me however i gave her my words!! while in camp as usually we kept a good communication line.
In one of those phone call i jokingly told her i have found someone else (THOSE HUNT ME TILL DATE PERHAPS TILL I FINAL BREATH GOOD BYE TO MOTHER EARTH) all she said was "Naughty boy and i laugh over it" how ever she would later tell me that those five letter words brought her world to a stand still and she wept all night.
However i was ignorant of the harm i had done simply because that was not the first time i had said such a thing and we would laugh over it.

That was a costly and heart breaking joke, you know? That is a lesson learned. undecided
Re: The One That Got Away by ATMC(f): 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
Re: The One That Got Away by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hmm,, i got one... Regret letting her go like madt...buh a guy has gotta move on. wink
Re: The One That Got Away by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
ATMC:

wink Don't mind me, im just short of words when it comes to issues involving age and religion. grin
Re: The One That Got Away by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
KiidaACE:
Hmm,,
i got one...
Regret letting her go like madt...buh a guy has gotta move on. wink

Na wa oo, why you let her go?
Re: The One That Got Away by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
Eyah:

Na wa oo, why you let her go?
lol,,,entirely my fault.
Re: The One That Got Away by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
KiidaACE:
lol,,,entirely my fault.
I stopped finding her attractive nd ended it and she cried her eyes and soul out buh moved on.
To cut the long story short,,*fast forward,2 yrs later*....she's now more attractive than ever nd. ................ya knw da rest

hahahaha, I can imagine you drooling like mad. tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos : 4 Signs That She Is Faking Orgasam It (for Men Only) / If You Want To Kill Yourself because Of Love..... DO / What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Valentine???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.