Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Nyanya And Karu Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Nyanya And Karu Abuja (3304 Views)

Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) / Police parades 5 In Court Over Nyanya And Kuje Bombings / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Nyanya And Karu Abuja by unclejb2(m): 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
Bomb blast in Nyanya and Karu in Abuja at around 10.pm with both blasts happening at a few minutes interval and scores feared dead. Nigeria info fm 95.1fm more details coming.....
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Nyanya And Karu Abuja by avelock(m): 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
HmMmmmm I hope it's not true
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Nyanya And Karu Abuja by kodlins(f): 11:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
1st it was Kuje
Now is Nyanya and Karu

Oh God save our land
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Nyanya And Karu Abuja by unclejb2(m): 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
Buhari and APC are at loss of what to do. They should go and hide their heads in shame. Buhari should just resign.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Nyanya And Karu Abuja by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
I blame all these on yorubas. There you have it...One Nigeria! You think we are one? If you guys want one Nigeria so badly, go with northerners since 70% of you are muslims, and leave us SS and SE to form our country since we are 99.9% christians. Nations are formed on common value system.

Very unfortunate that thousands of innocent Nigerians are dying on the stupidity of One Nigeria...All because of Oil.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Nyanya And Karu Abuja by xamuel17(m): 11:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
just did alit amature freestyle with my phone, plz follow the link below to download it and dnt forget to rate it

cheers!

www.datafilehost.com/d/b2471c3c
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Nyanya And Karu Abuja by nnachukz(m): 12:01am On Oct 03, 2015
If only they stop playing politics with lives and get serious with real work this wouldn't be happening. Do these guys want to level Nigeria or what? Maybe they are looking for amnesty.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Nyanya And Karu Abuja by stanech: 12:04am On Oct 03, 2015
buhari should release more of them

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Nyanya And Karu Abuja by unclejb2(m): 12:06am On Oct 03, 2015
nnachukz:
If only they stop playing politics with lives and get serious with real work this wouldn't be happening. Do these guys want to level Nigeria or what? Maybe they are looking for amnesty.
how will it be separated from politics when APC used it to graB power, now its coming back to haunt and hunt them.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Nyanya And Karu Abuja by Tombilly(m): 12:06am On Oct 03, 2015
My GEJ where r u...... if u were here by now I knw d #Neva again policy of crushing doz ßastard wud ve been finalised by nw

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Nyanya And Karu Abuja by Built2last: 12:06am On Oct 03, 2015
Buhari's first action on assuming office was a historical mistake and it may hunt him for the next 4 years. Without adequate counsel, he removed road blocks and gave Bokoharam unrestrained access accross Nigeria to spread their network and establish small camps. Bokoharam is in Lagos, Enugu, portharcourt. Kogi, Niger and Kaduna. Take it or leave it. You may doubt But Know that SSS warned us 3 weeks ago.

We are worst off because, the media is in the pocket of the Filthy rich, we rely on foreign media to givr us local news.

Sahara reporters who once used to be on the side of the masses are purely on a mission to fish out political enemies.

There is urgent need to address this carnage before it swallow us all.

From Iraq it began, 10 years after it has spread to syria, Afghanistan, Yemen...watch how JordN, Lebanon and co will be swallowed in years to come

Think about this, this whole issue of Bokoharam started like a joke in Bornu, today its Yobe, Adamawa, Kanu, Kaduna, Niger and Abuja. If anyone tells you they are not with an agenda and spreading...ask the person what he is on.

@Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Nyanya And Karu Abuja by unclejb2(m): 12:09am On Oct 03, 2015
The Daura President should relocate the Army command to Abuja by tomorrow morning. Or he should simply resign

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Nyanya And Karu Abuja by MisterLongman(m): 12:34am On Oct 03, 2015
what the heck is happening........
God save us from this devils

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Nyanya And Karu Abuja by mikolo80: 12:44am On Oct 03, 2015
new2020:
I blame all these on yorubas. There you have it...One Nigeria! You think we are one? If you guys want one Nigeria so badly, go with northerners since 70% of you are muslims, and leave us SS and SE to form our country since we are 99.9% christians. Nations are formed on common value system.

Very unfortunate that thousands of innocent Nigerians are dying on the stupidity of One Niger...All because of Oil.
we do have common values
oyel values

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Nyanya And Karu Abuja by Uricas(m): 1:03am On Oct 03, 2015
new2020:

Very unfortunate that thousands of innocent Nigerians are dying on the stupidity of One Niger...All because of Oil.
Ignorant is a disease.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Nyanya And Karu Abuja by Chimaritoponcho: 1:55am On Oct 03, 2015
ya all motherfvckers wanted buhari and now u gat him cheers!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Nyanya And Karu Abuja by laurel03(m): 5:21am On Oct 03, 2015
new2020:

Very unfortunate that thousands of innocent Nigerians are dying on the stupidity of One Nigeria...All because of Oil.
who told you yoruba is 70% muslim?must you turn everything to tribal thing...#eranko and mind you south south will never go with Biafra

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Nyanya And Karu Abuja by AnyibestDede(m): 5:26am On Oct 03, 2015
Concerning the issue of boko haram, we all should be blemed. Frm apc to pdp to the northerners and the southerners. When we were suppose to join hand and fight this war, we were busy playing politics with the lives of innocent Nigeria. I thank GOD that we didnot play politics with the issue of EBOLA, by now we 4 don hear am
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Nyanya And Karu Abuja by Omololu007(m): 5:35am On Oct 03, 2015
new2020:

gush! Why are !diots like this fool allowed to comment on nairaland..if ibos want to leave Nigeria,please tell me how yorubas are stopping the ibos from leaving Nigeria?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Nyanya And Karu Abuja by unclejb2(m): 5:38am On Oct 03, 2015
AnyibestDede:
Concerning the issue of boko haram, we all should be blemed. Frm apc to pdp to the northerners and the southerners. When we were suppose to join hand and fight this war, we were busy playing politics with the lives of innocent Nigeria. I thank GOD that we didnot play politics with the issue of EBOLA, by now we 4 don hear am
APC started the dirty game. Now they Must face the music. Buhari should resign.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Nyanya And Karu Abuja by AnyibestDede(m): 5:45am On Oct 03, 2015
unclejb2:
APC started the dirty game. Now they Must face the music. Buhari should resign.
My brother, we should stop all these blame games before they destroy us. This matter has gotten out of hand already
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Nyanya And Karu Abuja by lonelydora: 6:04am On Oct 03, 2015
God please protect all my loved ones in Jesus Name. Amennnnnnnn!!!!!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Nyanya And Karu Abuja by Orjioorji(f): 6:09am On Oct 03, 2015
we were told that Boko haram are surrendering to Nigeria army. Burantashi will go to village gather poor hungry farmer snap them pictures telling Nigerians that boko haram have surrendered just to score cheap popularity. goat in power

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Nyanya And Karu Abuja by solid3(m): 6:18am On Oct 03, 2015
unclejb2:
Buhari and APC are at loss of what to do. They should go and hide their heads in shame. Buhari should just resign.

Ode. sad

(1) (Reply)

OBJ, Jonathan, Saraki Boycotts Buhari's First Council Of State Meeting - Thenews / Emperor Ademusiwaa Of Country Of The Kingdom Of Western Nigeria On Xmas Abroad / Breakingnews: Who Owns The Niger Delta? Fulanis Own Niger Delta -bala Usman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.