Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,107 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) (39296 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) / Military Confirms Arrest Of Niger Delta Avengers, Masterminds Of Chevron Attacks / Police parades 5 In Court Over Nyanya And Kuje Bombings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by EKITI001: 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Hfc19N-UeWk/VqD5Uza4MBI/AAAAAAAIElg/nrHequeHw-0/s400/13.png[/img]

Suspected masterminds of the October 2015 Nyanya and Kuje bomb blast which left 20 people dead and several others seriously injured were arraigned before a Federal High Court today, Thursday, January 21 in Abuja.

The five masterminds identified as Abdulazeez Muhazab, Ishiaku Salihu, Mohammed Jimoh, Abdulazeez Nasiru and Abdullahi Nasiru were arraigned on a five count charge of conspiracy to carry out a bomb attack utilizing Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs), resulting in the death of scores of people. More photos

[img]http://2.bp..com/-q9lSBaVtvuw/VqD52z765vI/AAAAAAAIEl8/-P9HEfYUsik/s400/14.png[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-j4gbytTDun0/VqD5qyU6e8I/AAAAAAAIElo/obwwpIrEOgc/s400/12.png[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-MB2Q9G-dK-0/VqD5vghnceI/AAAAAAAIElw/MQRyqzdz7I8/s400/11.png[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-VUtuUp1fufY/VqD6B4f4hzI/AAAAAAAIEmM/4qkPlvfaBso/s400/16.png[/img]
CC lalasticlala

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/01/photos-suspected-masterminds-of-nyanya.html
Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by EKITI001: 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
only GOD can judge them now

SEE MORE NEWS >>>> http://www.nairanaijanews.com

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by melvinjames: 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
Someone once said:
"The war against Boko Haram is a war against the north"

Don't expect a conviction, their brother is now in charge.
Bubu is now the judge and the jury, and he doesn't respect the courts.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
Great
Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by Kastonkastroll(m): 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
Like boko haram members like IPOB( Indigenous people of biya-fura) youths. No difference!!!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by Atmmachine(m): 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
What tribe are they from ??
Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by Atmmachine(m): 5:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
Their master (Buhari) will set them free.

A fight against Boko Haram is a fight against the North -Buhari ²∅¹³

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by Toeyoursea(m): 5:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
Our prison spaces should not be wasted on these Bastards. They should be hanged already.

For these kinds of criminal i support 'breach' of the rule of law by the presidency in other to speed up justice.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by APCcrimesHD: 5:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
Bubu's brothers... grin

A FIGHT AGAINST BOKO HARAM IS A FIGHT AGAINST THE NORTH.... Dullarddinho Bubu

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by ayoola648(m): 5:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
why are they covering their faces?

5 Likes

Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by 4ubootyman: 5:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
I like the fact they were handcuffed like someone....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by ajebuter(f): 5:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
That's how I like seeing them

Defeated, shamed and heading to their doom

3 Likes

Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by Smellymouth: 5:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
Evil toads..
Rot in hell
Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by Smellymouth: 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by VocalWalls: 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
angry

Nigerian Police: how much do you make in a day
Jobless youth: nothing Sir
Police: we need to present some persons to Nigerians as the culprits for nyanya and kuje blasts, can you do a deal with us?
Youth: Oga how much
Police: 750
Youth: hmmm... Okay Sir, but how about my family? My face on the news may affect them negatively...
Police: We'll allow you cover your faces.. It's just to make Nigerians believe we are on top of our game.
Youth: when do we start rehearsals?

undecided

Later the person will collect the cash, and board a bus with us, and we will never know!

Open their facial coverings jhor! It is not the first time innocent persons have been paraded, just to form 'activity'.

If shekau's face can be left to spread around, why not these footies?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by joshing(m): 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
I pray Justice previals
Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by 5starmilitant: 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
Like boko haram members like IPOD( Indigenous people of dreamland) youths. No difference!!!

Am a niger deltan, and I know you're among the "one nigeria" chanters. But your hate for the igbos is becoming over irritating. Just gerrarhia mhenn

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by Ehins22(m): 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
sad
Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by APCcrimesHD: 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
Dulapo Bubu...Failure is yours IJN!
Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by gbens2000(m): 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
All this pips wv those codes was up na.
Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by ademega(m): 5:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
funny criminals
Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by Keystonn: 5:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
No one cuffed them .. They are using their hand freely as they like to cover their faces..

Fucck one Nigeria
Fucck buhari
Fucck Apc

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by Vikky014(f): 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
Like boko haram members like IPOD( Indigenous people of dreamland) youths. No difference!!!
please can u tell me the full meaning of IPOD

1 Like

Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by Pavore9: 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
Deranged minds!
Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by Omotall(m): 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
nonsense people cool
Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by ademega(m): 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
melvinjames:
Someone once said: "The war against Boko Haram is a war against the north"
Don't expect a conviction, their brother is now in charge.
and for IPOD I pity them
Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by PhockPhockMan: 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
Yet, my friends like TonyeBarcanista, omenka and Ngeneukwunu will argue with their lives that once you're in prison custody, you must come to court handcuffed.

Dia is God o o.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by Kastonkastroll(m): 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
Vikky014:
please can u tell me the full meaning of IPOD
Ask Mr dilector(kanu)
Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by AroOkigbo(m): 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
ayoola648:
why are they covering their faces?
They are shy... grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom / Why We Should Change Nigeria To UAR (United African Republic) / Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.