Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus (38590 Views)

Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring / Regina Daniels Dumps Her Nose Ring, Leg Chain & Heavy Makeup / Olugbenga Wright Ojay's Nose Ring: Fans Blast Bukky Wrights Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 03, 2015
Stupidity is in ya blood. Iffa report to God u will be gone in seconds...
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by emmanuel596(m): 8:42am On Oct 03, 2015
This sallah ram still get mouths dey talk

I wonder when fat girls started getting relevance

1 Like

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 03, 2015
Who is she? Total nobody. Who cares if u ring ur nose or pu.sy

1 Like

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by UjSizzle(f): 8:44am On Oct 03, 2015
Don't worry, God can see you cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by olamisowon1(f): 8:45am On Oct 03, 2015
Demigods:
Worthless fat cow

That was so rude and i dont think it's wrong if I call u a senseless ape.

3 Likes

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by omitademichael(m): 8:46am On Oct 03, 2015
It doesnt add to ur beauty but adds to ur urgliness and leading u to HELL. REPENT FOR KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND!!!!!!!!!
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by tollytexy(m): 8:47am On Oct 03, 2015
jmoore:

You're Evil lol
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by olayinkajnr(m): 8:47am On Oct 03, 2015
jmoore:

Lolz, nairalanders have memes for every situation... This one got me laughing... Lmao
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Btruth: 8:50am On Oct 03, 2015
Silly idiot. I think the little publicity that Nairaland is giving you online is getting into your brain. embarassed

I don't blame you, I blamed the people that is considering you to be an actress. Naughty little thwart.
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Tobium1(m): 8:51am On Oct 03, 2015
See dis bag of calories talking about God.
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 03, 2015
360frolic:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-sFDPNbkB7X0/Vg69QrlRqhI/AAAAAAAAMs8/hLtszdIN-n0/s640/eniola.jpg[/img]
Ever since Eniola Badmus showed off her nose ring on her way to South-Africa for AMAA last week, she has been receiving a lot of flak from her fans who feel the accessory is inappropriate.

Well, she has responded to these criticisms via her SnapChat.

She warned all her critics to face their own personal businesses and leave her to face hers.

She wrote: "It's my life and my nose ring. If you don't like it, report to God. Free Eniola Badmus,"

Lol. Bullseye!

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/10/if-you-dont-like-my-nose-ring-report-to.html

Mumu

Ugly dirty FAT FART dumpy mama
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by blackpanda: 8:51am On Oct 03, 2015
Demigods:
Worthless fat cow

Where is this hate coming from Jeez! shocked

1 Like

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Frydae: 8:53am On Oct 03, 2015
Oya for those who gv a flying "F".....
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by mustiiz(m): 8:53am On Oct 03, 2015
olamisowon1:

Dearie dat ws too hrash moreova he wsnt referin to u
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 03, 2015
Frustrated fat woman. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Djicemob: 8:58am On Oct 03, 2015
What's God got to do with this? Is she in anyway saying God created her with the nose ring? Like saying we should blame God for creating her like that? undecided

How daft can someone be undecided
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by eminikansoso(m): 8:59am On Oct 03, 2015
Lanceslot:
Ezi bida.
No Ezi Ajegunle grin grin
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by zeusdgrt(m): 8:59am On Oct 03, 2015
OCHOdee:
Nose ring on my cute face and cute nose
Nahhhh, I'll pass

Back to topic... undecided undecided
I decided to see your face for confirmation and I must say that's a cute face you got there.Only say pple like you alrdy got long line of admirers so I just have to respect myself by just asking you for only pin not number.
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by canDy4eva(f): 8:59am On Oct 03, 2015
Afrok:
Nope! I think we need to report her to God in prayers... well, nothing concern me coz I don't like anything that looks like BAG OF SAND shocked.
must u comment! Who even signed u in2 NL
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by davidque007(m): 9:01am On Oct 03, 2015
How unfortunate for her. Who will waste his or her time reporting her to God.
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by lonelydora: 9:01am On Oct 03, 2015
And when God finally answer our prayers, don't come back to complain again. You can never know the result of collective prayers.

1 Like

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by canDy4eva(f): 9:01am On Oct 03, 2015
Afrok:
Nope! I think we need to report her to God in prayers... well, nothing concern me coz I don't like anything that looks like BAG OF SAND shocked.
must u comment! Who even signed u in2 NL
olamisowon1:

seconded! A stupid ape at dat!

1 Like

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by mrabula39(m): 9:01am On Oct 03, 2015
she has two more rings in her underneath...hmm
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by canDy4eva(f): 9:03am On Oct 03, 2015
emmanuel596:
This sallah ram still get mouths dey talk

I wonder when fat girls started getting relevance
dey started getin relevance wen "apes" lyk u started talkin poo!
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 03, 2015
I spoke to God and he said if i can raise 50 likes he will send thunder to fry the nose off.

Work with me people.we can do this
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by eleko1: 9:08am On Oct 03, 2015
COWBELL milk Marketing department shud use dis Phatcow as their Advert.Na Marketing strategy bi dis.
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Bonuwa: 9:09am On Oct 03, 2015
Rubish
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:10am On Oct 03, 2015
"Celebrities" and their senseless ways of reasoning. All the rings wey you wear for your body neva do u, na to wear ring for nose con be your priority.
Truth be told, this woman looks like some spanish bull about to enter into some red handkerchief.

1 Like

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 03, 2015
You need the ring to resemble human being

You should focus on weight loss not nose ring

MUMU
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by rabbaba: 9:14am On Oct 03, 2015
I don't need to report to God cox is ur life. But the truth is that u look like bush cow with ring on ur nose. And am sure dat is not the only place u have ring
360frolic:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-sFDPNbkB7X0/Vg69QrlRqhI/AAAAAAAAMs8/hLtszdIN-n0/s640/eniola.jpg[/img]
Ever since Eniola Badmus showed off her nose ring on her way to South-Africa for AMAA last week, she has been receiving a lot of flak from her fans who feel the accessory is inappropriate.

Well, she has responded to these criticisms via her SnapChat.

She warned all her critics to face their own personal businesses and leave her to face hers.

She wrote: "It's my life and my nose ring. If you don't like it, report to God. Free Eniola Badmus,"

Lol. Bullseye!

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/10/if-you-dont-like-my-nose-ring-report-to.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toolz & Her Girls Go For Pre-wedding Drinks In Dubai / Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" / Osita Iheme Amawuhie Football Competition Kicks Off In His Village 2008/2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.