Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus (38579 Views)

Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring / Regina Daniels Dumps Her Nose Ring, Leg Chain & Heavy Makeup / Olugbenga Wright Ojay's Nose Ring: Fans Blast Bukky Wrights Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by iamauxin(m): 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2015
mustiiz:

Dearie dat ws too hrash moreova he wsnt referin to u
I'm sad you even called her 'dearie'...... why not 'goatee'
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by iamauxin(m): 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
canDy4eva:
I hate silly guyz n u knw y...

Dey act stupid

Talk poo

Think backward

N d worse of it all z dat dey r d ugliest of creation!
hey, , calm down...just check everything you just wrote here and take a critical appraisal of yourself...calling someone ugly doesn't make you beautiful. why not keep your mouth shut, why fight over irrelevant stuffs. I personally don't like joining issues in what doesn't concern me. But whenever someone calls another person ugly I'm forced to go check up the profile to ascertain d beauty of the person commenting...I checked yours now and I wasn't impressed.
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by goodgate: 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
Demigods:
Worthless fat cow
You call GOD's creation "worthless" ? May GOD have mercy on you.
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Nickymezor(f): 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
heartlessbeing:
Hope she likes this.
Hahaha...I tire 4 her... it doesn't even suit her one bit.... Its so appalling
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
goodgate:
You call GOD's creation "worthless" ? May GOD have mercy on you.

Amen
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
bulletproofmonk:

Did you say nobody? Type Eniola Badmus or Gbogbo bigs girls on google,results pop up.

Who is daylife7?

That fat ugly overfed elephant. ...is nobody...if na ur sister or whatever, go hug transformer......I nor get tym to go check one fat bag of sand 4 Google. ... she is a total nobody
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
canDy4eva:
"a no body I guess" yeye dey smell! Dey wount leave her alone to b! "Daylife7" wey end for NL! Metcheeeeew!

She is still a total nobody. ......but still get level pass u ....she b ashawo wen get small money... but u, pennyless ashawoo.
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by canDy4eva(f): 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
daylife7:

She is still a total nobody. ......but still get level pass u ....she b ashawo wen get small money... but u, pennyless ashawoo.
so u knw abi? I dnt waste my tym on "apes" so my dear go find a lyf!
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by canDy4eva(f): 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
iamauxin:
hey, , calm down...just check everything you just wrote here and take a critical appraisal of yourself...calling someone ugly doesn't make you beautiful. why not keep your mouth shut, why fight over irrelevant stuffs. I personally don't like joining issues in what doesn't concern me. But whenever someone calls another person ugly I'm forced to go check up the profile to ascertain d beauty of the person commenting...I checked yours now and I wasn't impressed.
if wot u ment by beauty wz an outward thing den am soooo pleased to disapoint u! "Y am I even talkin wit u" metcheeew!
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by iamauxin(m): 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
canDy4eva:
if wot u ment by beauty wz an outward thing den am soooo pleased to disapoint u! "Y am I even talkin wit u" metcheeew!
lolz, please spare me that....no one is talking about inward beauty here...we don't walk around with X-rays......and by the way, what parameter did you use to ascertain that the guy was ugly? why not keep quiet...
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by canDy4eva(f): 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
iamauxin:
lolz, please spare me that....no one is talking about inward beauty here...we don't walk around with X-rays......and by the way, what parameter did you use to ascertain that the guy was ugly? why not keep quiet...
wait o, I neva knw u were a defender of "silly" ppl n am so sure uv gat relationship issues, my dear am hooked up!
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by doskie(m): 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
super ugly
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by iamauxin(m): 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
canDy4eva:
wait o, I neva knw u were a defender of "silly" ppl n am so sure uv gat relationship issues, my dear am hooked up!
you know, I have been thinking you are ill mannered all this while,but your last comment just removed all doubts...you're hooked up? What a thrash! With your size you should have given birth to your third child by now....and you're just hooked up. Smh. Keep on eating candies for ever and keep getting fat for Africa.
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by canDy4eva(f): 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
iamauxin:
you know, I have been thinking you are ill mannered all this while,but your last comment just removed all doubts...you're hooked up? What a thrash! With your size you should have given birth to your third child by now....and you're just hooked up. Smh. Keep on eating candies for ever and keep getting fat for Africa.
...my dear, am happy am married wit 5 sweet boys! "Z dat a supriz" U cnt stop me frm tellin d blunt truth, so my dear, go BOIL STONEs!!!
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Bowaley17(m): 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
She looks like those fulani cows...
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by iamauxin(m): 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2015
canDy4eva:
...my dear, am happy am married wit 5 sweet boys! "Z dat a supriz" U cnt stop me frm tellin d blunt truth, so my dear, go BOIL STONEs!!!
lolz, I'm not surprised cos that was my assertion...now it's important to educate you that someone with 5 sweet boys should not come online in a social rendezvous likes this and talk about 'hooking up' ......it puts d paternity of your lovely kids to question...now that's exactly where I'm surprised..... I wouldn't ask you to go 'boil stones', rather I wil ask you to go prepare dinner for your kids.
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by canDy4eva(f): 7:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
iamauxin:
lolz, I'm not surprised cos that was my assertion...now it's important to educate you that someone with 5 sweet boys should not come online in a social rendezvous likes this and talk about 'hooking up' ......it puts d paternity of your lovely kids to question...now that's exactly where I'm surprised..... I wouldn't ask you to go 'boil stones', rather I wil ask you to go prepare dinner for your kids.
...box of poo!
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by iamauxin(m): 8:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
canDy4eva:
...box of poo!
Truth hurts. Goodnight dear!
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by badmantin(m): 8:13am On Oct 04, 2015
I be won talk say u no fine u come wear nose ring again
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by tommyrayrich(m): 8:31am On Oct 04, 2015
She looks Ugly!!!!
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by litaninja(m): 8:32am On Oct 04, 2015
This person steady be looking like a cow going to the slaughter house...
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by ladygudhead(f): 12:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
loverprince:
mtchwwwww. nah ur business jare. contunu.
my business your headache.
my joy your sickness.
my life you gossip.
my success you die.
but your burial I attend.

lol. funny write up.am thrilled.
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by tammie24: 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
ifex370:
who is this monkey?
One that's richer than your whole generation
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by ifex370(m): 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
tammie24:

One that's richer than your whole generation

your opinion doesn't count. boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna / Dangote Gives Ali Baba N25m To Distribute To Nigerians Interested In Business / Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.