Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Boko Haram...the Man From Canada. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram...the Man From Canada. (406 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" / Boko Haram: The Moment A Mother Saw Her Kids For The First Time After 3 Years / Meet Aisha Wakil (mama Boko Haram) The Igbo Woman Behind Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram...the Man From Canada. by azimibraun: 7:31am On Oct 03, 2015
I watched a the higly anticipated and publicised event ''The Platform" come and go and as much as i benefited a lot from the various speakers, I know one thing that will forever stick with me from the 2015 edition of " The Platform" was the presentation made by a certain Professor from Canada. As i type this, i am so glad i cant even remeber his name or what he teaches in the University he works but i remeber very well the message in his presentation. He practically told Nigerians to collectively HATE and LOVE not in his word though. I have come to understand that Nigerians are never on thesame page on issues that we have no business being diffrent in opinion on. As It concerns Boko Haram and Insecurity, It has become clear that while some Nigerians mourns and Rue killings some celebrate them to score cheap political points. Some things should not be politicised as some things should never have Nigerians differ on them. We mus collectively HATE terrorism and collectively Love Peace and Development. Our commentaries on the social media shows how much we differ on issues we must unite on. Let us HATE and LOVE together. Its hard but its very possible. So that we dont Jonsi O!
Re: Boko Haram...the Man From Canada. by munchfani: 7:35am On Oct 03, 2015
Re: Boko Haram...the Man From Canada. by Orjioorji(f): 7:58am On Oct 03, 2015
Before now APC as a party celebrate terrorism just to score a cheap political gain, every blast is aired by their media just to make the previous government look weak, Buhari travel to UK to criticize Jonathan government in the name of politics a statesman will betray his country to public ridicule, now they are reaping what they saw.

(1) (Reply)

Kano Launches Workers’ Biometric Attendance Machine / Funsho Williams: Judge Adjourns Further Hearing To Oct 24 / Wailers United.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.