Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,394 members, 7,846,647 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Guys!! 50 Signs You Are Dating A Crazy Chick. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!! 50 Signs You Are Dating A Crazy Chick. (1276 Views)

Guys: 50 Signs He Wants To Bleep You / Lady Puts Fiancé In A Car Boot In A Crazy Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys!! 50 Signs You Are Dating A Crazy Chick. by Riwo11(f): 7:49am On Oct 03, 2015
What is “normal,” anyway? Are any of us normal? Aren’t we all a little crazy in one way or another?
Well, maybe, but you gotta draw the line somewhere. Here’s something to think about: Doesn’t it seem like — at least in the realm of male/female relationships — there seems to be a disproportionate amount of women who fit the “crazy” bill better than men? And believe it or not, I’m not trying to be sexist here,

I’m genuinely curious about this; it’s not that men don’t have character defects or psychological issues that make them behave inappropriately, it’s just that those guys are always “dicks” or maybe “weirdos” (and there are plenty of them out there), but women are always “crazy.” Is it a body chemistry thing? Societal gender roles? Is there something about dating men that causes this transformation? I don’t know.

Somebody should get to studying that, I guess. In the meantime, here are 50 signs that the girl you’re dating might be what we like to call “crazy.” And you can trust me on this one — I’ve done extensive research in the field.

1. She’s unbelievable in bed. It’s an undisputed fact that crazy women are incredible in the sack. That’s how they get you.

2. She’s got the crazy eyes. We all get crazy eyes from time to time—from stress, lack of sleep, etc. But if they’re part of the unique snowflake that makes her, that’s a really bad sign.

3. She runs hot and cold. She loves you; she hates you; you’re the only one for her; maybe it’s not working out. Her mood changes more than a remote control held by an 11-year-old with ADD.

4. Your texts and emails have been mysteriously deleted. Confronting you about your communications isn’t necessarily crazy, but tampering with them is.

5. She makes drastic changes in her appearance. Some girls like to mix it up every now and then, and that’s cool, but too drastic too often indicates identity issues. And shaving her head is a dead giveaway.

6. Everything anyone says about her is a lie. Odds are, she’s been called crazy before, and this is her attempt at heading that off at the pass. She wants you to trust her and only her, and that can be pretty creepy.

7. All other women are bitches. Crazy girls don’t tend to get along with the sane variety.

8. All other women more attractive than her are whores. God help you if you look at one in her presence.

9. She’s admitted to stalking someone before. Three separate girls I’ve dated have told me this. I still can’t figure out what possible positive outcome revealing this information would accomplish.

10. Everyone wants to ruin her because they’re jealous. Extreme narcissism cuts both ways—she thinks everyone adores her, and those who don’t are green with envy.

11. She clings tightly to “truths” she’s decided on, even if there’s no evidence to support them. Crazy people tend to spend a lot of time inside their own head, where there’s no one else to inject things like… you know… logic or reason. Once she’s fixated on something, she never changes her mind.

12. Her place is either too messy or too clean. If it’s too clean, just bail out now. You probably won’t get the great sex you’re after out of this one.

13. All her ex-boyfriends are still madly in love with her. Because in her mind, there’s no reason why anyone wouldn’t want to be with her. When you’re her ex, you’ll be in that club, too.

14. She likes to “surprise” you. Everybody likes fun little surprises every once in a while, but if she keeps showing up where she’s not invited, like work or guys’night, there’s a good chance she’s watching your every move.

15. She goes way too far when you’re having an argument. Attacking your family and friends, calling out your insecurities, threatening to kill herself or cut your dick off while you’re sleeping — these are subtle signs that she’s not so great at handling conflict.

16. Self-help bonanza. Most people can get through life’s troubles with their gut, their friends and their family. But she’s got every self-improvement book ever written, a shelf full of New Age crystals, dream catchers and assorted bullshit like that. This is someone who’s tried everything… and none of it has worked.

17. She calls and texts too much. There’s no number that’s a good limit, especially if you keep responding, but if you feel like she’s “checking in” too much, you might want to change your number.

18. Those playful punches… hurt. You pretend they don’t because, you know, you don’t want to come off like a pussy. But this is a bad sign of what’s to come if/when you really piss her off.

19. She criticizes your mother. And not gently, mind you. Most women know that they need to be sensitive when talking about your mom, but sometimes a girl will act like the woman who gave birth to you is her mortal enemy and try to poison you against her. Run.

20. She hijacks your social media. You’re off the market and she wants every single person you’ve ever met to know it. For every post you make, she leaves five comments. She tags herself in photos she’s not even in. She’s a bunny boiler, for sure.

21. Her favorite book is“The Bell Jar.” Sylvia Plath literally wrote the book on crazy chicks.

22. You run into a guy she used to date, and he’s not jealous of you---

Continue Reading The Rest Signs Here »»». http://www.riseup247.com/2015/09/50-signs-youre-dating-crazy-chick.html
Re: Guys!! 50 Signs You Are Dating A Crazy Chick. by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 03, 2015
More like dating a bipolar girl angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys!! 50 Signs You Are Dating A Crazy Chick. by MrTeymee(m): 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
a whole 50... wtf?

(1) (Reply)

... / He Is Threatening To Kill Me...please Help!! / She Giggles Whenever We're Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.