Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,971 members, 7,838,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

He Is Threatening To Kill Me...please Help!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Threatening To Kill Me...please Help!! (1272 Views)

Ex-boyfriend Accused Of Threatening Girlfriend With Her Nudes, Replies / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / My Cousin Is Threatening To Leave His Wife Who Just Had A Baby Boy For Him Becau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is Threatening To Kill Me...please Help!! by boombay(m): 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
I went to Italy last week to see my girlfriend...
I didn't realize I sat beside Tania omotayo in the plane!!
wizkid"s girlfriend.......
we chatted for very few minutes and she collected my contacts..
the next day she called that she's bored in her apartment in Rome here in Italy.... I went to her apartment and we went out on a date...
she was so into me that she tried to kiss me.. we kissed and she told me that she wants to dump wizkid for me...I was so stunned!
I told her not to try it that the press media will carru the news and it will affect my relationship...
she ran back home crying... I heard through instagram that wizkid came to Italy two days after the incident...
now wizkid know all what his happening BTW omotayo tania and i..
now he is threatening to kill me,..
please what should I do??undecided

1 Like

Re: He Is Threatening To Kill Me...please Help!! by CrazyScientist: 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
AndyBlaze. ... grin #Troll #2yearsBan
Re: He Is Threatening To Kill Me...please Help!! by gab264(m): 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
Guy dis kine lie no get nafdac number.

1 Like

Re: He Is Threatening To Kill Me...please Help!! by IamLEGEND1: 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
diz ur lie no get ID card

Re: He Is Threatening To Kill Me...please Help!! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
And I tot I can lie!
Re: He Is Threatening To Kill Me...please Help!! by daniska3yaro(m): 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2015
Professor in lieing department in harvard university,haba devil d play under 17 4 ur team.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Threatening To Kill Me...please Help!! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
Lolzzz
Re: He Is Threatening To Kill Me...please Help!! by xpac01(m): 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
You dey fear your fellow man Lawaooo!!
Re: He Is Threatening To Kill Me...please Help!! by Zeedarh(f): 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
Oya wake up.... U've bedwetted.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Threatening To Kill Me...please Help!! by Maryofficial(f): 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
daniska3yaro:
Professor in lieing department in harvard university,haba devil d play under 17 4 ur team.

Lolzz
Re: He Is Threatening To Kill Me...please Help!! by atilla(m): 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
Blaze is back. The no1 liar and serial troll.

Where have u been?
Re: He Is Threatening To Kill Me...please Help!! by grad2012(f): 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
Its not just fare,why are u lieing like dis embarassed
Re: He Is Threatening To Kill Me...please Help!! by nerdfrost(m): 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
grad2012:
Its not just fare,why are u lieing like dis embarassed
na wetin then? Ticket?
Re: He Is Threatening To Kill Me...please Help!! by AfroKnight: 11:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
Eeyaa. Na so Iyanya bin threaten me dat time becos of Yvonne Nelson. I call her Eevy baby for short.
Re: He Is Threatening To Kill Me...please Help!! by JumpingChicken(m): 5:53am On Oct 17, 2015
boombay:
I went to Italy last week to see my girlfriend...
I didn't realize I sat beside Tania omotayo in the plane!!
wizkid"s girlfriend.......
we chatted for very few minutes and she collected my contacts..
the next day she called that she's bored in her apartment in Rome here in Italy.... I went to her apartment and we went out on a date...
she was so into me that she tried to kiss me.. we kissed and she told me that she wants to dump wizkid for me...I was so stunned!
I told her not to try it that the press media will carru the news and it will affect my relationship...
she ran back home crying... I heard through instagram that wizkid came to Italy two days after the incident...
now wizkid know all what his happening BTW omotayo tania and i..
now he is threatening to kill me,..
please what should I do??undecided

Na that small pikin " wizkid " dey threaten you?

(1) (Reply)

BIG MAMA'S/ Madam Lucy Needs A Sugar Boy / Why Are Stupid Ladies Sending N**e Photos To My Husband? – Angry Wife / Please Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.