Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Picture Of The Day - Ladies, Can You Rock This Fashion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture Of The Day - Ladies, Can You Rock This Fashion? (792 Views)

Is This fashion or maddness check what this girl is wearing / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of The Day - Ladies, Can You Rock This Fashion? by exlink10(m): 11:22am On Oct 03, 2015
Ladies can you rock this style? one word for this babe abeg.....................lol - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/10/picture-of-day-ladies-can-you-rock-this.html#sthash.k0g6tAQI.dpuf

cc lalasticlala seun ishilove

Re: Picture Of The Day - Ladies, Can You Rock This Fashion? by Kingsley1000(m): 11:30am On Oct 03, 2015
this one resemble ironooboo ........her dressing ain't bad
Re: Picture Of The Day - Ladies, Can You Rock This Fashion? by Magician1503(m): 11:34am On Oct 03, 2015
Na pesin Pikin be dis? shocked

Re: Picture Of The Day - Ladies, Can You Rock This Fashion? by McCarlito(m): 11:44am On Oct 03, 2015
I knew it!!!!! Na this same girl wey chop my Money angry angry angry angry

Wetineven pain me pass be say she even chop my Turkey grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of The Day - Ladies, Can You Rock This Fashion? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
And this is s'posd to be fashion....

#Philosopher Quëën#

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Told My Girlfriend To Stop Any Relationship Till Further Notice. / My Problem Is Im Aging And May End Up Not Able To Have A Child.i / Thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.