Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,453 members, 7,839,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Do You Remember The First Time You Mess In Your Date's Presence? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Remember The First Time You Mess In Your Date's Presence? (684 Views)

Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland / Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Remember The First Time You Mess In Your Date's Presence? by bingbagbo(m): 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
grin grin
its funny how we all try not to fart in the presence of that new guy or lady grin
why? grin
After all he/she knows you are human and you fart at least privately
Funnier is the fact that, with time, we deliberately or accidentally fart in their presence
Do you find it embarassing the first time?
What did you do to curb the 'shame'?
This lady that apparently is interested me messed in my presence yesterday accidentally and SHAME was all over her grin
She laughs at every silly thing i say, so in one of her usual laughter outburst, she accidentally let out one loud-long-repugnant fart (the sound lasted for about 1 minute) grin
I tried to make her feel normal but she is still embarassed
Since then, she doesnt pick my call again

what do i do grin grin grin
Re: Do You Remember The First Time You Mess In Your Date's Presence? by Rossysleek(f): 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
Jst go and fart in her presence too...by then it will be 1-1
Re: Do You Remember The First Time You Mess In Your Date's Presence? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
This happened to me as well but in my case the guy farted...on our second date, I went to his house to pick him up and he was looking for the battery of his digicam..
His cabinet was kinda tall that he need a chair to get to the top..so I was holding the chair helping him not to fall down grin
When he finally reached the battery, he farted on my face accidentally...I spanked his ass and we laugh out loud, when he got down,I juz hugged him & whispered to his ears tat he was too comfy with me.
Re: Do You Remember The First Time You Mess In Your Date's Presence? by McCarlito(m): 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
Since dem no build toilet for am..... Just wistle loud when u fart...
Meanwhile have u noticed the level of fresh air that touches u after a thunderous fart

Btw: its a great turn on for the poster above me grin grin grin grin
And
Hmmm the poster below me just farted grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Remember The First Time You Mess In Your Date's Presence? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
cheesy
I did at brkfast this morning!

Alas! No complaints , she's used to it smiley

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember The First Time You Mess In Your Date's Presence? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
KashyBaby:
This happened to me as well but in my case the guy farted...on our second date, I went to his house to pick him up and he was looking for the battery of his digicam..
His cabinet was kinda tall that he need a chair to get to the top..so I was holding the chair helping him not to fall down grin
When he finally reached the battery, he farted on my face accidentally...I spanked his ass and we laugh out loud, when he got down,I juz hugged him & whispered to his ears tat he was too comfy with me.
[email] Lol, you try, if na one naija guy, wey blow that mess for your face, mess wey dey smell like ''soakaway'', you no go think twice, na to leave the chair, make hin yansh reason with ground. [/email]
Re: Do You Remember The First Time You Mess In Your Date's Presence? by Sommyangel(f): 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
We dey even compete who go mess pass
Re: Do You Remember The First Time You Mess In Your Date's Presence? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
Tobiee:
[email] Lol, you try, if na one naija guy, wey blow that mess for your face, mess wey dey smell like ''soakaway'', you no go think twice, na to leave the chair, make hin yansh reason with ground. [/email]

Hahaaaaaa...how the "sokaway " smells like? grin grin
Re: Do You Remember The First Time You Mess In Your Date's Presence? by Kingsley1000(m): 12:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
we always have farting competition
Re: Do You Remember The First Time You Mess In Your Date's Presence? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
KashyBaby:

Hahaaaaaa...how the "sokaway " smells like? grin grin
[email] soakaway for naija, na where shit dey stay. So dunno what to compare it with.
cheesy
[/email]
Re: Do You Remember The First Time You Mess In Your Date's Presence? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
Tobiee:
[email] soakaway for naija, na where shit dey stay. So dunno what to compare it with.
cheesy
[/email]

Hahhaahahaa...OMG! grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember The First Time You Mess In Your Date's Presence? by IsiAbuncha(m): 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
That's a dirty act in my opinion, I can fart a million times when I'm alone but NOT when I'm with the opposite gender

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember The First Time You Mess In Your Date's Presence? by bingbagbo(m): 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
Tobiee:
[email] Lol, you try, if na one naija guy, wey blow that mess for your face, mess wey dey smell like [b]''soakaway'', you no go think twice, na to leave the chair, make hin yansh reason with ground. [/b][/email]

grin

(1) (Reply)

It Is Hard For Women To Seduce Me. / Why Most Ladies Are Always Over Happy And Joyous On Their Wedding Day... / 【서울건마_서인천건마】【 밤 전 】 B Ам Wа R 8 쫌 컴 일산건마 - 듀티프리

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.