Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,104 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

It Is Hard For Women To Seduce Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Hard For Women To Seduce Me. (683 Views)

Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother / How A Popular Nairalander Tried To Seduce Me To Bed Yesternight. See Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Hard For Women To Seduce Me. by Bondesniger(m): 7:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
Nollywood actor Victor Olaotan, who played the lead role in popular soap opera Tinsel for years before he quit, in a recent interview boasted that none of his former colleagues on the TV show were able to seduce him.
Speaking with Nigeriafilms, Olaotan recalled an incident where a female fan approached him but he refused her advances, citing his self-control while a regular cast member on the TV series to emphasise his point.

He said: “A lady walked up to me at the airport one day and asked to have my number. When I asked her what for, she said, ‘I want to be one of your girls’. I said I don’t have girls. The only girls I have are my daughters. I worked with Tinsel for seven years and I never messed around. Some of the girls on set could even come and sit on my laps, but I have never fallen for anyone of them.

Re: It Is Hard For Women To Seduce Me. by Crystalclara(f): 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
Him never jam correct girl.... grin grin
He should wait 4 me, am joining Tinsel soon..
Then he will say "the only girl that seduced and got my attention" grin grin
Re: It Is Hard For Women To Seduce Me. by Cutehector(m): 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
Crystalclara:
see dis one... Chei..
Re: It Is Hard For Women To Seduce Me. by donholy28(m): 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
Crystalclara:
so ur a cheerful punany giver
Re: It Is Hard For Women To Seduce Me. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
D actor is lyk me also, i find it difficult
Re: It Is Hard For Women To Seduce Me. by Crystalclara(f): 9:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
donholy28:
so ur a cheerful punany giver

No! No!! No!!! Oga relax abeg

1 Like

Re: It Is Hard For Women To Seduce Me. by Kjking(m): 9:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
Crystalclara:
Lwkmd!!!! you get mind...... girls be making mouth since 1500

(1) (Reply)

Girls And My #20 Million Ticket / 10 Things You Dont Know About Yourself / [Story] Lady In Red

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.