Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) (64716 Views)

Maiduguri Bomb Blasts Survivors And Dead Bodies Being Evacuated (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Govt Debunks Rumour Of Pipeline Bombing (photos) / Sadiq The Real Identity Of The Man Who Predicted Abuja Bombing Revealed- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by Bimpe29: 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
God will surely pour His anger and afflictions on Bokoharam and its accomplice. This is really horrific and worse.
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
President Buhari, If you or any of your advisors are reading this, Please do no be discouraged! Do not let this bombings weaken your resolve to tackle CORRUPTION and INSECURITY!!!!! It almost seems as if this is supposed to distract you particularly from the war against corruption that you have slowly but surely started!!!!! Saraki must go! The grog eyed witch must go to jail if found guilty, so do many others yet to be exposed! Meanwhile, please stamp out Bokoharam with an IRON fist and the Nation will be hundred percent behind you!!!!! You can only fight those that have decided to blow themselves up with intelligence gathering.....It is not a conventional WAR, so perhaps Nigerian army also needs a NON conventional approach!!!!
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by ChappyChase: 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
bruno419:
mumu so the bodies looks like the are alive
Ode you na so to snap picture sweat you sotay you go morgue go snap their dead body!!!??
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by Malawian(m): 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
shey bubu went to UN and started talking trash about palestinian Freedom?
okay na.

1 Like

Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by ifedubatoo: 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2015
grin grin
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by Vitalist(m): 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
ChappyChase:
OP make god punish you for breach of trust!! So you get liver enter hospital where the victims dey await medical attention go snap them just to make FP for Niaraland!!? E no go better for you if this sh!t venture make FP!!!

You must be foolish for saying that ! So for keeping people informed of what is happening in their country God should punish the OP abi ? Na you God go punish ! Which positive contribution have u rendered to the society ?
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by Rapture007: 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
Soldiers doing press up and snake charming while Bokoharam keep killing pple.RIP to the dead ones
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
What impression are they trying create??
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by MayhorE(m): 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
[color=#550000][/color] cry
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
chosen04:
iseeee Iseeee Iseeeee Iseeeee
oh babe i luv ur ass
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by HireKiller(m): 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2015
ChappyChase:
OP make god punish you for breach of trust!! So you get liver enter hospital where the victims dey await medical attention go snap them just to make FP for Niaraland!!? E no go better for you if this sh!t venture make FP!!!

You smoke?
Forgeting about whether OP was the one who snapped the photos or not.
didn't you read the title of the post? didn't you see body bags?
where in the world do they put people awaiting medical attention in body bags?
FYI those people are dead.
Honestly.
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by Erickenny(m): 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2015
I advocate for a meeting bw
GEJ, PMB &OBJ
just on Bokoharam issue.
RIP to the dead.
This calls for sober reflection and moment of truth.
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by queencalipso(f): 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
Oh my God! Wht is this God help his children.

Buhari what is happening u ve been in power for more than 3months and boko haram is still killing what happened to "I will end boko haram in 3months" do something abeg we are tired of seeing this.
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by Philipsdael(m): 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
chiefmidwife:
Hope no biafra man died
So, the live of a non Easterner is belittled to that of a chicken.
May the sorrowful heart of the innocent grieving families never befall you and your innocent family to the extent that people will ridicule the loss of your love ones as nothing.
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
toprealman:
ANOTHER U-18 TWIT.
hahahahahaahahaha kai he pain am die grin tongue grin
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by alarm4: 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
sledjama:
these guys are dead because the Nigerian Military (in my opinion) failed to bring in bomb sniffing dogs.

having these dogs between states will go a long way in combating these guys.
they have been trained to sniff explosive powders

Guy na wah oh no be only u think of that,I myself is wondering y is there no sniffing bluethoot mobile tech phone that can detect bomb a meter away,in these century wre evry individual have access to phone tht use signal. Atlest a mobile phn with such tech can dictect 5m to 2m of any explosive IED arround bf it will explode,ur ph will ve alert A minute early.
I believe there is such mobile phne tech dictector arrund d western world but not in Africa.
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by columbs(m): 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
Grant Boko Haram amnesty after these atrocities.
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by bigpastor(m): 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
Oh no, when will this end?
I thought we had won the war against these animals. shocked shocked shocked
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by Excellentmind: 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
When GEJ deployed Ihejirika to free Northeastern part of Nigeria from the heinous wave of IED by rascal illiterates called BH, who was formed to actualize Northern agenda, the likes of El Rufai and Buhari in particular among other Northern elite said 'attack on BH is attack on the North.'

Why all these complains? As you lay your bed, so shall you lie on it.

1 Like

Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by klax(m): 3:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
I guess Gej is no longer clueless. Up till now same accusation people acute Gej of not given press release pls has buhari says anything yet No oooooo. The next we shall see soon is Osibandict goes to hospital to see the dead ir the wounded.

And this are the same boko haram Dogara idiot was asking Nigeria to forgive isn't Pls the millitary has not done something yet and that is to fish out the true sponsorer of boko haram I still belief somebody somewhere pays the bills for these animals because how come they became this much sophiscated. Nigeria Army go after their sponsorer either he is in Nigeria or outside Nigeria take this war to no mercy level without this no result will happened. Go on no mercy spree forget about human right boko haram or terrorist has no human right without this nothing serious will happen.

America dud not remember human right when they went for Sadam, they did not remember human right when they went to Afghanistan, they forgot human right when Osama was sunk deep down six feet, no human right in memory when they went for Ghadaffi and till today human right did nothing and can not do anything. Pls fight this fight to finish Nigeria Army.

1 Like

Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by Rexology: 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2015
Nigerians should begin to ask logical questions. During the 2015 electioneering campaigns all over Nigeria, why did no bomb detonate at any campaign ground? How many politicians have been affected by the Boko Haram insurgencies?
Suicide bombing is not likely to end anytime soon in Nigeria, rather we should prepare for the worst because the enemies of Nigeria are inside Nigeria and they are Nigerians.
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by mikeapollo: 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
I hope the stupid army chief who said that Shekau/Boko Haram are just makin noise is now satisfied?
I don't know how people think in this country!
A terrorist organization has been killing people unabated for over 5 years and all a useless army chief could say is that they are just making noise! I hope he is satisfied now with this response from BH that they are not just ''making noise''. More innocent lives killed.
Useless army chief in a useless country

1 Like

Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by ahaika23: 3:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
In the fullness of time, body odour will resurrect them! TIT for TAT! tongue
ahaika23:
Body odour in action
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by deygar: 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
the is horific, kill every boko haram member, surendered of fighting....they dont deserve to live..
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by AkwaIbomrep1: 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2015
contactmorak:
The bomb blast in Abuja last night was worse than we thought! It's horrific. This was after the dead were removed from the scene by NEMA. See the pics after the cut but please.

viewer discretion advised...please!

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/it-was-worse-than-we-thought-see-dead.html
how many ppl will die before u ppl divide this nation? Pls give boko rams their islamic state or what ever & give us Biafra, u that is saying this nation shouldn't divide one day those animals (bk) will come for u & ur family, amen....in other news ..''invest in Akwa ibom''
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by babatee94(m): 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2015
father please, grant me your grace to overcome these challenges of death in this nation.
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
freez2ryme:
IT IS OFFICIAL: Buhari and APC are clueless

Saraki pls do d needful

Why are you just so senselesss?
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by kayodedada1(m): 4:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
chiefmidwife:
Hope no biafra man died
You mumu o...biafra or no biafra those that died aint they human...#Oponun
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by Hero10001: 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
Icecomrade:

"GEJ is clueless. PDP is playing politics with lives of innocent Nigerians. God will punish Jonathan"

That used to be what people rant on Nairaland when we experience this kind of Misfortune.
That's in the past now.

RIP 2 the dead. God will continue to safeguard his Children

Jona is a Hero, he knew when to quit.
He's now enjoying life in Otuoke.
Some broom hoodwinked mad fellows will still blame it on Jona.
Smh.
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by AkwaIbomrep1: 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
ThePeacemaker:
Choi....... I reside at kuje(union homes)........My church sef is a stone throw from the market........ I no fiht go church tommorow ....... RIP
pls don't do this to ur self, go to church I tell u the world has come to an end we are in a period of assessment from heaven u will hear so many good & bad news,but may God help us...RIP to the dead...in other news..invest in Akwa ibom ''
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by djraymy(m): 4:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
I dont think we are going anywhere if we die... God dey so??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) / Army Displays Weapons Made By Biafran Engineers In Owerri (Photos) / Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.