Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) (64715 Views)

Maiduguri Bomb Blasts Survivors And Dead Bodies Being Evacuated (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Govt Debunks Rumour Of Pipeline Bombing (photos) / Sadiq The Real Identity Of The Man Who Predicted Abuja Bombing Revealed- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by godwil114(m): 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Another psychotic Jihadist on the loose.
. Ur fada is a psychotic jihadist
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by Uncletony(m): 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
Obijulius:
you wish, but YOU ARE DISAPPOINTED.

BOKO HARAM member speaking for his people, so your target was The Igbos.

God pass una, we don't worship a dead man.

I'M AKWUOBI ANTHONY UZOMA FROM AWKA NORTH l.G.A ANAMBRA STATE.we are advocating for our people to be home minded!. Most of their targets are igbos dominated areas. That is why dey bomb motor parks, mostly igbo populated areas. stop deceiving ur self!. They are killing our people. if not for igbos scattered all over the north, we would have declared full war against the North.

1 Like

Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by toprealman: 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
BABANGBALI:
hahahahahaahahaha kai he pain am die grin tongue grin
NOT AT ALL SON!
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
toprealman:
NOT AT ALL SON!
see am him never recover tongue
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by digitsolution: 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2015
Lord have mercy!!!
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by marychommy(f): 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
God have mercy,RIP to d dead may God give d families hrt 2 bear the lost,cnt stp cryn
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by ERODEDEAST(f): 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
godwil114:
. Ma fada is a psychotic jihadist
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
NextGovernor:
Buhari is incompetent. He hasn't even granted press statement
since yesterday. We have been hearing cases of twin bombs but
this case is a quadrat bomb in just one city Abuja and another in
Borno and Adamawa Thursday and Friday. Is high time the army
tells us the truth of who is winning the battle.

RIP to the dead.

To make matter worse, the silence of Rev. Mbaka, Tunde Bakare and Wole Soyinka is criminal. Buhari has not made any press conference and no one has criticized him.

He moved the military base to Borno and people were praising him as if it's an achievement. Now that there's a blast in Abuja, I wonder if he'll move it Abuja. smh....

1 Like

Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
And i will be starting school in the university of abuja . Oh God of Heaven i need Thy Protection
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by debaj10: 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
Sshhh....
Buratai's working.
Buhari is working.
Nigeria is working.
Abi?

RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
ayoolanr:
President Buhari, If you or any of your advisors are reading this, Please do no be discouraged! Do not let this bombings weaken your resolve to tackle CORRUPTION and INSECURITY!!!!! It almost seems as if this is supposed to distract you particularly from the war against corruption that you have slowly but surely started!!!!! Saraki must go! The grog eyed witch must go to jail if found guilty, so do many others yet to be exposed! Meanwhile, please stamp out Bokoharam with an IRON fist and the Nation will be hundred percent behind you!!!!! You can only fight those that have decided to blow themselves up with intelligence gathering.....It is not a conventional WAR, so perhaps Nigerian army also needs a NON conventional approach!!!!

As much as you encourage him, be honest enough to tell him the truth. He needs some criticism.

1 Like

Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by athaboi(f): 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
This is evil, but my dear fellow nigerians, shall we continue to condem this act that seems to be unstopable? What shall we do?
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
Marvin67:
There is a conspiracy of silence in the media and this is annoying. The media and the army has been deceiving us by making us believe book haram is going down. The media would hype the news of dieziani's arrest but talk about the abuja bombing and even lie to us by drastically giving us false figures as the number of casualty. People around that region yesterday, all said the casualty level is quite high, but the media puts it at 7.

This is annoying. We have to know whats going on. If boko haram can get to abuja, they can get to Lagos, IMO, ondo, and any other part of Nigeria. All they need to do is board a bus.

May God save us and help Nigeria overcome this. The propaganda from the government isn't helping at all. God help us.

You've said it well. It's probably only Vanguard that has been reporting this issue. Tunde Bakare, Rev. Mbaka , Oby and Wole Soyinka should come out of their shell.
Buhari is either just clueless or outright insensitive.

1 Like

Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by Tamakay(m): 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
GEJ u really need shopping. Thank God ur name is no longer mentioned when d bastards strikes
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by likila: 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
Sai bastard daura dumbass.
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
And buhari want to negotiate with the islamists terrorists.
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
The media has gone underground. They are not active now as they were during gej administration.What a brown envelope journalism that they are.
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
The media have gone underground.They are not active now as they were during gej administration.What a brown envelope journalism that they are.
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
ChappyChase:

Ode you na so to snap picture sweat you sotay you go morgue go snap their dead body!!!??
I can see some people are trying to suppress information to the public by attacking the op for taking pictures of the high number casualties and shown to us.There have been suppression of information to the public by nigerian media lately.
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
zicoraads:
What's with the pictures of dead bodies gracing nairaland's FP since yesterday? Lalasticlala will the pictures bring them back or bring some form of closure to those who lost loved ones yesterday? I tire for una matter I swear.
Don't try to prevent people from disseminating happenings in the country since the media pen ink has been stop with brown envelope.Stop deceiving yourself that buhari has brought sanity to the country.Nigeria is still burning.
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by ifecokk: 7:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
this is madness of the highest order that government cannot stop this menace
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by petermichaels(m): 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
Instead of killing governments,dey ar killing we local civilians, are we d one 2grant dem sharia?? May d innocnt victims rest in peace.
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by macaranta(m): 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
If we can't handle BH,I fear for when we face a greater opponent. God bless Nigeria
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by udysweet(f): 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
Oh no,not again! Why are dis pple so unfeeling,inhuman,barbaric,wicked,evil? Wat are dey now agitating for dat cannot be solved seated at a round table. BH,mbok,sheath ur sword o,stop spilling blood of innocents and takin lives at will as if u can mak one!
RIP to the dead! May God continue to guide and protect us,our loved ones and evn d armed forces(got a few friends in d army dat I can't afford to lose,cos I lost one already last year dat I was very close to)
Let's your peace reign supreme o Lord
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by nobul(m): 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
R. I. P.
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by Obienesarah: 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
No more GEJ fault so whose fault is it? where is dis daura man called buhari? i thought he bragged abt putting an end to dis, ThankGod we ar accomplishing our goal BIAFRA cos in BIAFRA none of dis wil ever happen. Rip to d dead.
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by Blinggee: 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
God please have mercy on us (with tears in my eyes) RIP to the dead!
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by montezz(f): 12:10am On Oct 04, 2015
Icecomrade:

"GEJ is clueless. PDP is playing politics with lives of innocent Nigerians. God will punish Jonathan"

That used to be what people rant on Nairaland when we experience this kind of Misfortune.
That's in the past now.

RIP 2 the dead. God will continue to safeguard his Children

Sumtyms i wonder if sum people's brain r located in dia knuckles...i dnt bliv sum1 lyk u stil exist o. Oponu ode.
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by PenSniper: 12:12am On Oct 04, 2015
chiefmidwife:
Hope no biafra man died

They formed the majority, sorry.
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by godwin120alex: 1:04am On Oct 04, 2015
Shall we continue to write RIP? I cld remember my friend who voted PMB and her reason was dat BH will stop.And my question is has BH stopped?
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by Icecomrade: 1:23am On Oct 04, 2015
montezz:

Sumtyms i wonder if sum people's brain r located in dia knuckles...i dnt bliv sum1 lyk u stil exist o. Oponu ode.

When I first saw your mention, I thought of ignoring you but after a second thought, I decided to just advice you

Note my user name. Next time you see my comment and you disagree with me, click share and move on. Do not quote me except you have any logical contrary opinion to put up.

I don't know what your age is or what your level of education is. Maturity is of the mind
Re: See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) by OfoIgbo: 4:28am On Oct 04, 2015
Zoharariel:

What needful, to resign? Well I'm in support of that grin

Yes, to "resign" Buhari for us. Just like you, I'm also in support of that cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) / Army Displays Weapons Made By Biafran Engineers In Owerri (Photos) / Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.