Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,876 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

Re: (Picture)The Bomb Blast And The Coincidence. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: (Picture)The Bomb Blast And The Coincidence. (591 Views)

The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) / More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today / Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (Picture)The Bomb Blast And The Coincidence. by Kagarko(m): 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
Think in multi-dimensional way.

On 1st Oct. One Chima Okoro tweeted on his twitter @
Chimaokoro63 the following:

"I pray for Nigeria: their will be Bomb blast in Abuja and
Lagos, boko haram is going to attack and kill Nigeria
police_army_and_Navy Amen".

He tweeted the above tweet 28 times on his timeline,
and suddenly there was multiple bomb blasts in # Abuja
(Kuje) last night, am i "Conspiracy Theorist" ?

when the witch cries at night and the child die the next morning who killed the child?

The witch off course!

Re: Re: (Picture)The Bomb Blast And The Coincidence. by adedayourt(m): 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Re: (Picture)The Bomb Blast And The Coincidence. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
I should have said you need your head examined but it is obvious to all that it is empty.

1 Like

Re: Re: (Picture)The Bomb Blast And The Coincidence. by DaBullIT(m): 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
He's got the fame he wanted

In Jail they gonna love you

(1) (Reply)

Ministerial List: How Buhari Disappointed Tinubu And Osinbajo - THENEWS.NG / Stormy Session Likely At PDP NEC Meeting Thursday / I Missed Stella Dearly, Says Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.