Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. (49580 Views)

Unidentified Woman Who Died During Hajj Trip To Mecca (Photo) / Hajj Stampede: Things You Need To Know / How Hajj Was Performed In 1953 And Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by ayindepremier: 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
Nigerian mentality has never changed. practice ur religion and let other practice theirs. ur hatred towards a religion or it's pple is just a bigotry.
**Remember!!!
Only God knows who is the rightful worshipper.

and, even a fish won't get into trouble if it kept its mouth shut from bait.
#Peace

5 Likes

Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by Biosahal: 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:
These people no get sense (No offence)

Think about it, Does it make an iota of sense?...Each and every year, they stone the devil, the devil doesn't die, but dozens and sometimes hundreds of the Mohammedans die; This senseless routine is repeated each year. Okay, Why not bomb the devil?...Is bombing not what they are good at??

Bombing humans and stoning the devil. grin

Funny...
I enjoy seeing. U guys insulting our religion.
There is philosophy attach to ur comments.
Hardly u see a muslim insulting a christian because of his or her act of whorship. Please learn how to appreciate one's feeling.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by shidof(m): 7:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Think about it, Does it make an iota of sense?...Each and every year, they stone the devil, the devil doesn't die, but dozens and sometimes hundreds of the Mohammedans die; This senseless routine is repeated each year. Okay, Why not bomb the devil?...Is bombing not what they are good at??

Funny...
Thumb up d wisest, and u Jst demonstrated how pipu with brain lyk u behave. Congenital idiot, must u comment

4 Likes

Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by rajabiyya: 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
One nation one destiny.
Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by blesoh(f): 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
ojun50:
For me i will suggest that if someone hv being there one no need of going.
But i won ask that devil no they dies since i be day small they hear am oh.
hmmmm *lip sealed* u for just write pidgin na

3 Likes

Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by blesoh(f): 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
Why their big men no de go,stupid pple,religion of piss

1 Like

Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by major911(m): 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Funny...
lol...laughing at ur stupidity and ignorance

1 Like

Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by blesoh(f): 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Funny...
pls hw do i remove ds their allah stuff in my profile

10 Likes

Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by sademola: 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Funny...

Where's is freedom religion? Does the muslim's pilgrimage rituals affects or hinder the practice of your own religion? Think about it

2 Likes

Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by faaiz4ever(m): 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
You are the one without sense, stoning the devil is symbolic and it makes sense, tell me how Jesus was able to wash your sins with his blood or how the Almighty God could sacrifice the life of his only son (Jesus) for his creatures. Dindinrin ode.

SeverusSnape:

Funny...

11 Likes

Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by blesoh(f): 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
Akshow:
religion really makes people do dumb stuff. mental slavery. stoning devil indeed. in the twenty-first century.
hw do i remove ds allah stuff in my profile

2 Likes

Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by Akosxxx(m): 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2015
Sanusi Sholud not speak for NIGERIANS. He should come forward to tell he personally wont be 'stoning the devil again if...'
Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by neocortex: 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2015
blesoh:

hw do i remove ds allah stuff in my profile

It last for a week or so.

Why do you need to remove it ?

1 Like

Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by Lantycool: 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2015
Christianity: children of Hate. Why do u hate Islam so much?

1 Like

Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by Oti4truth: 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Funny...
slowpoke! What concerns you about Islamic obligation? (Take Offense)

1 Like

Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by doskie(m): 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Funny...
you'll be alone in your grave remember that. all these people clicking like will not be there with you. so do the much you can cope with. every thing has a consequence.

5 Likes

Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by Akosxxx(m): 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
but seriously, this sanusi's statement dey vex walai.. what was he thinking

1 Like

Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by Emisco3310(m): 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Funny...
Hi bro,I'm not here to abuse you,rather,I will enlighten you. This enlightenment is for you only if you are a religion follower, be it Christianity, Islam or even traditional religion. If you av studied d concept of religion very well,it's characterized with moderate dogmatism,i.e, you only question the secondary source you don't question the primary sources,e.g, you can verify if truly God, Jesus(AS) or Muhammad(SAW) actually said something, you cannot judge whether God should have said it or not ,otherwise you become a disbeliever to God.
Quote me anywhere! Not all activities or concepts of all religions are understandable and meaningful to the followers of the religions. For instance,we all pray every day not to record death,injuries, casualties and misfortunes. Don't we experience all such? Are we all fools for our continuous prayers? Or is there any religion that promises immortality or a life free of any misfortune in this world? Whether you believe in a religion or not what will befall you will befall you!
Therefore, STONING THE DEVIL IN HAJJ IS BEYOND YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND MEANING AND YOU HAD BETTER LIVE IT! EVEN IN EMPIRICAL FACTS,NOT ALL THINGS YOU CAN KNOW!
Stop religious sentiments and blind criticisms!!!
Hope I've not abused or offended you in anyway. Mend your ways! Thanks!

22 Likes

Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
only if there is condom in the days of abraham, maybe d disaster brought to earth by dis mohemed led islam would have been avoided.
Damn!!! If truely you a girl, I pity your man You are disgusting

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by Arios: 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
My Muslim brothers and sister we don't need to answers the Christians that don't even no what is in their scripture, they are illiterate of their bible , they don't have direction even in their bible.Islam the only religion recognize by God

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by cnwokike(m): 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
The devil is actually the one stoning them.

3 Likes

Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by adejaresalami1(m): 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
Dindondin:
I must comment.
Whether am a Muslim or not!
Last Bullet:
If only the stone has been hitting the devil's head he d v died.
They can give me 72 virgins pere.
I ll go to Mecca and stone dead the devil.
ode nie.....72virgins is all you can talk about...oponu omo

3 Likes

Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Funny...
severusSnape or what ever you call your self. look, not that some one can't not track you down and deal with you, but you don't worth any attention from any sane person. I just pity your useless, and wretch life you are living. Walahi,be careful with what you said about some one's religion in public. I have warn you and if you think I am bragging? Continue. Bastard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by blesoh(f): 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
neocortex:

It last for a week or so.
Why do you need to remove it ?
because am a christian,i only accpt it so i could comment

5 Likes

Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Funny...
If only you understand.. The only prayer I can supplicate for you is for God to show you the way. May Allah forgive you.

2 Likes

Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by Leebills: 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
Nigerian's cursing themselves all in d name of Christianity and Islam are not only foolish but are also devilish and lacks d fear of the creator. ............hypocritism is too much for Nigerians.
Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by sherfizle(m): 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
Do Muslim Really Stone The Shaytan at Hajj?

I heard that on the last day of Hajj people stone the Shaytan on the mountain. I don’t quite understand this, how do the people know that the Shaytan is there and how do they stone it? Doesn’t that make the Shaytan angrier with those people?

This is a misconception where the people say, “We are stoning the Shaytan!” or “We are going to stone the Shaytan!” No you are not stoning the Shaytan; you are actually doing a ritual “Ibadah”, an act of worship. You are following the footsteps of Prophet Ibrahim (Peace be upon him).

What happened is that when Ibrahim (Peace be upon him) was going to slaughter his son Isma’il according to the vision which he had, the Shaytan followed him telling him, “Are you crazy? Are you mad? You are going to kill your own son?!” So Ibrahim stoned the Shaytan at his time in these places.

So we are just remembering what Ibrahim (Peace be upon him) did. So basically we are not stoning the Shaytan; we are doing this act of worship and this Ibadah to remember what Ibrahim did and how he obeyed Allah and how he was about to slaughter his son and Allah sent down the ram. And it is actually wrong to say about the Jamarat “We are stoning the Shaytan”; we say “Stoning the Jamarat” and Prophet Muhammad (Peace and blessings be upon him) told us “Do not go to the extreme. Take small stones, small pebbles just in the size of the chick peas.”

You hear that some Muslims say, “We are stoning the Shaytan.” No, Shaytan is there in your body within the blood, Shaytan within yourself. So if you want to stone the Shaytan really, you have to get rid of all these desires and abide by the Law of Allah; that how you stone the Shaytan and that how you will defeat the Shaytan.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by rbjimoh: 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Funny...
. You are the biggest fool in the whole universe! Those that liked and shared your comment are equally stupid. You just said nonsense about a matter which you have know knowledge.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by BetaThings: 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
TeamSimple:

And the fool also think we don't know of christian terrorist group in the past.
The fact we don't make reference to it doesn't mean we unaware. Am ready to face any christian hypocrite word for word who dares tackle me.
NB : the foolishness and arrogance in them also made them ignore the Islamic Oath just to display their anguish and ache over Islam which has come to stay.. even your great grandfathers did more but still they left this world with people still converting and practising Islam in numbers. If Their God is the only ant true God he should stop giving Muslim families new born. He can easily give what he has created to his followers alone in order to avoid unnecessary stories of conversion. FOOLISH set of people that thinks they know more than the creator.

Don't bother
If the Bible truly instructs that "thou shall not judge"
You can be sure that a lot of people have left Christianity because they cannot stand Islam and (must) judge Islam all the time

Islam will continue to prosper no matter how much some dislike like it!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
I don't know why some christians are so stupid and useless Why don't they mind their business Why do they look insecure about Islam and muslims We saw how some people died in TB joshua's church and even in jerusalem, but no single muslim insult or type anything bad about christianity Seriously this is getting out of hand and we will do something about it insha'allah

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by BetaThings: 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
sherfizle:

Do Muslim Really Stone The Shaytan at Hajj?

I heard that on the last day of Hajj people stone the Shaytan on the mountain. I don’t quite understand this, how do the people know that the Shaytan is there and how do they stone it? Doesn’t that make the Shaytan angrier with those people?

This is a misconception where the people say, “We are stoning the Shaytan!” or “We are going to stone the Shaytan!” No you are not stoning the Shaytan; you are actually doing a ritual “Ibadah”, an act of worship. You are following the footsteps of Prophet Ibrahim (Peace be upon him).

What happened is that when Ibrahim (Peace be upon him) was going to slaughter his son Isma’il according to the vision which he had, the Shaytan followed him telling him, “Are you crazy? Are you mad? You are going to kill your own son?!” So Ibrahim stoned the Shaytan at his time in these places.

So we are just remembering what Ibrahim (Peace be upon him) did. So basically we are not stoning the Shaytan; we are doing this act of worship and this Ibadah to remember what Ibrahim did and how he obeyed Allah and how he was about to slaughter his son and Allah sent down the ram. And it is actually wrong to say about the Jamarat “We are stoning the Shaytan”; we say “Stoning the Jamarat” and Prophet Muhammad (Peace and blessings be upon him) told us “Do not go to the extreme. Take small stones, small pebbles just in the size of the chick peas.”

You hear that some Muslims say, “We are stoning the Shaytan.” No, Shaytan is there in your body within the blood, Shaytan within yourself. So if you want to stone the Shaytan really, you have to get rid of all these desires and abide by the Law of Allah; that how you stone the Shaytan and that how you will defeat the Shaytan.

Thank you
Let me quote from a book on Hajj

The pillar of stone (jamrat) at which you are throwing the pebbles at is not the Devil! Some people think that it’s the Devil, so they yell and curse at the pillar, and throw their sandals at it. Some even climb up the pillar striking it and cursing it all the while! This is wrong and not correct. The pillar is not the Devil. It is only the “Jamrat-ul-‘Aqabah. It is one of the prescribed rites of the Hajj.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by wyte666: 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
U said 2 avoid posting offensive words 2any of d religions. Right? Then y d 'F' ar u allowing some born by mistake talking shitt about my religion (Islam) Any answer?
rbjimoh:
. You are the biggest fool in the whole universe! Those that liked and shared your comment are equally stupid. You just said nonsense about a matter which you have know knowledge.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sallah Cow Forced Into A Small Car Ahead Of Eid-el-Kabir Celebration / Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo / Al Istidraaj : What MMM Participants And/or Investors Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.