Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,316 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. (49593 Views)

Unidentified Woman Who Died During Hajj Trip To Mecca (Photo) / Hajj Stampede: Things You Need To Know / How Hajj Was Performed In 1953 And Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by Dindondin(m): 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
adejaresalami1:
ode nie.....72virgins is all you can talk about...oponu omo
I still wise pass you.
eediot!
Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by surryade(m): 8:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
Dindondin:
why you dey curse naa
He need more than curse
Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by neocortex: 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2015
blesoh:

because am a christian,i only accpt it so i could comment

Ok , you will have to endure it while it last.
I don't see any good reason for the restriction of
Islamic section.

1 Like

Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by blesoh(f): 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
neocortex:

Ok , you will have to endure it while it last. I don't see any good reason for the restriction of Islamic section.
d thing tire me sef.

1 Like

Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by endlessAli: 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
we muslims are not clean in heart and they are stoning devil......Hahahahahahaha I ll change oooo.
Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by ledaman: 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
Dontbeused:
Stoning the devil is a ritual. Rather than using d common sense n ask questions but u dove into d ocean, now u ar drown...just like we sacrifices Ram is d stoning also an act of worship, a reflection of prophets.....do u beliv God?wer s God? were s heaven n hell located...wat s d human soul?tank u
Insulting another religion shows how stupid and foolish you are!
Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by smuth(m): 5:41am On Oct 04, 2015
gbadexy:

The stoning of the devil is symbolic and not literally.

Abeg explain to us the sense behind stoning what you cannot see.
Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by fawaz050(m): 6:46am On Oct 04, 2015
Akshow:
religion really makes people do dumb stuff. mental slavery. stoning devil indeed. in the twenty-first century.
its an event that commemorate Azrat Ibrahim.. u won't understand
Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by Hertheybc(f): 8:27am On Oct 04, 2015
Eaa247:

Think about it, Does it make an iota of sense?...Each and every year, they stone the devil, the devil doesn't die, but dozens and sometimes hundreds of the Mohammedans die; This senseless routine is repeated each year. Okay, Why not bomb the devil?...Is bombing not what they are good at??

Bombing humans and stoning the devil. grin

Until ppl start asking questions nd start thinkin rite the problm will continue. Even the so calld educated r guilt of this myopic reasoning. Ds stoning of d devil has been on for many years even b4 my grandpa was born nd yet ppl blame d devil for silly crimes.

Pls let's be very careful what we say especially when we don't knw much about a thing that has 2 do wit God and His pple. Am a Muslim and will never *Never* blame some christians for not wearing shoes after dressing up for service or the like. Respect your creator if not human. May Almighty Allah 4give each and evry1 of us. Aamin
Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by BetaThings: 8:37am On Oct 04, 2015
smuth:

Abeg explain to us the sense behind stoning what you cannot see.

They can actually see what they are stoning - there are three pillars
Aqabah
wustah and
Ula

They are physical structures, visible and stonable
Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by BetaThings: 8:41am On Oct 04, 2015
neocortex:

Ok , you will have to endure it while it last.
I don't see any good reason for the restriction of
Islamic section.

The restriction is due to the fact that Islam forbids abusing leaders of other religions
But others don't have that restriction or don't practise it

Even if Muslims disagree withe the Pope or a pastor, we cannot come here and start calling them names
But others are not so constrained and you see them abusing Imams and our Prophet (SAW) all the time

1 Like

Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by usermane(m): 8:58am On Oct 04, 2015
BetaThings:

Aqabah
wustah and
Ula

Because of the crowd, many of them actually don't see what they are stoning, they just aim in the direction everyone is aiming.

I think this is the most ridiculous aspect of Hajj. Stoning a symbolic representation of the devil don't change anything. The devil just watch from above and laugh at you because right as soon as you are done wasting your time or hurting yourself as happened this year in Hajj, you still remain vulnerable to his whisper and temptation as before you stoned

The best way to reject the devil is by forgetting him, meditating on God and engaging in noble, humanistic acts. Not by stoning a concrete pillar!

2 Likes

Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by Willybos(m): 9:01am On Oct 04, 2015
The could have use the same bomb the bomb nigerians with it an bomb the devil once an for all. So that we can finalize this case. grin

1 Like

Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by lastpage: 10:28am On Oct 04, 2015
psucc:
There are things one has to be sceptical a times. Stoning the devil is a rite that has an undertone and it is not unconnected with the recent deaths occasioned by the stamped.

Devil don vex no be small!

And YES, I AM NOT A MUSLIM!

Why must you deny me the right to air my views if l am not a Muslim?
Do Christians bar you from posting on Christian threads .... or is this just another show of "INTOLERANT FANATICISM, as usual?

#teamJesusChrist

Lastpage!

NB: You can post whatever you like on my page/thread, that one nor change anything, least of them, my fate in Jesus, the ONLY SON of Jehovah God almighty! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by lastpage: 10:34am On Oct 04, 2015
BetaThings:

The restriction is due to the fact that Islam forbids abusing leaders of other religions
But others don't have that restriction or don't practise it

Even if Muslims disagree withe the Pope or a pastor, we cannot come here and start calling them names
But others are not so constrained and you see them abusing Imams and our Prophet (SAW) all the time

Lie!

Muslims abuse leaders of other religions a lot but the DIFFERENCE is that Christians know that their God/Jesus is NOT AFFECTED by their abuse and even if He is, HE is all too powerful and can defend HIMSELF

By its very definition, God is not on the same level as mortal man .......... so how silly does it look like, ....if "man" start fighting and killing for and on behalf of God?

I say if any man blaspheme God, He is able to strike him down IMMEDIATELY, without raising a finger!
Chill guys, let God fight his battle, if there was one.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by lastpage: 10:59am On Oct 04, 2015
blesoh:

pls hw do i remove ds their allah stuff in my profile

Just change your signature, to reflect your belief. See how l did mine.

I also noticed that these "fanatics" have FORCED their rubbish belief on my profile!
They wrote this nonsense there: "I believe there is no other God and Prophet Muhammed is his messenger"
See the snapshot below!

Now, when we say you Muslims are FANATICS and Boko haram, you will say its not true!
I am a Christian, l dont believe in your Muhammed nonsense.
...and You cannot force me to beleive it, even if you use it to sow "Christmas Cloth" for me, with it! grin grin

The Yorubas translate Islam as "Imale or Imole" ..meaning " a very cantankerous proposition" or a "Dangerous belief".
Seeing how you are trying to force your religion on me, same as you behead people who are fed-up with your deceit, I cannot but agree that truly, ISLAM is a dangerous religion of FANATICS!

You can remove the nonsense if you like, otherwise, l will continue to come here and insult you on a daily basis (infact, that Islamic section will feel me very well. You can ban me if you like but l will register other i.d's and continue until you Unban me and then l will revert back and repeat the same cycle).

If your religion is not dangerous, you wont need to IMPOSE it on others with FORCE!.

NB: l have also added my belief to my signature and everyone that sees it will know that l can never be "an Imole fanatic".
God forbid. tongue tongue

BTW: @Seun: You have to look into this flagrant MISREPRESENTATION being perpetrated these terrorist "Imole Mods", of yours, ....using your website.

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by lastpage: 11:13am On Oct 04, 2015
Pikin way say im Mama no go sleep. make himself come attempt to sleep or slumber.

I am sure they know it is a very irritating thing to do, that is why they did it on my Profile.
To be Muslim no be by force o!... ... before una go carry Matchette, like Islamic State!
tongue

When you write "JESUS" in capitals, the slower-pokes even change it to small letter! shocked

Lastpage!

Next level: if they dont remove that nonsense, l will begin to openly insult ISLAM..... as a show of protest. undecided undecided

Let the foolish Mod identify him/herself and then we can tackle each other over the issue.
NB: I have never insulted islam/Muslims (l just dont profile people based on religion) but this one wey dem do, dem don pass their boundary kwa! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by smuth(m): 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
BetaThings:

Aqabah
wustah and
Ula

Did the devil transform to those pillars?
Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by Sissie(f): 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
lastpage:
Pikin way say im Mama no go sleep. make himself come attempt to sleep or slumber.

I am sure they know it is a very irritating thing to do, that is why they did it on my Profile.
To be Muslim no be by force o!... ... before una go carry Matchette, like Islamic State!
tongue

When you write "JESUS" in capitals, the slower-pokes even change it to small letter! shocked

Lastpage!

Next level: if they dont remove that nonsense, l will begin to openly insult ISLAM..... as a show of protest. undecided undecided

Let the foolish Mod identify him/herself and then we can tackle each other over the issue.
NB: I have never insulted islam/Muslims (l just dont profile people based on religion) but this one wey dem do, dem don pass their boundary kwa! grin grin

You saw the declaration and clicked yes. No one forced you to comment in the section. If you want it off then don't comment in the section for 7 days and it won't show.

1 Like

Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by Sissie(f): 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
@lastpage your ignorance is appalling. If not you would have known that the owner of NL is the only one who can programme the declaration.

I know this might be hard for you to comprehend. But it's a programing and there is absolutely nothing I can do to remove it. You can send your protest to the owner of the forum.
Re: Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 06, 2015
Eaa247:

Think about it, Does it make an iota of sense?...Each and every year, they stone the devil, the devil doesn't die, but dozens and sometimes hundreds of the Mohammedans die; This senseless routine is repeated each year. Okay, Why not bomb the devil?...Is bombing not what they are good at??

Bombing humans and stoning the devil. grin

Until ppl start asking questions nd start thinkin rite the problm will continue. Even the so calld educated r guilt of this myopic reasoning. Ds stoning of d devil has been on for many years even b4 my grandpa was born nd yet ppl blame d devil for silly crimes.

it is the same thing when you christians bind and cast the devil.

The devil you binded and cast into hell the other time you prayed, should have been burnt by now. But no, the next time you pray, you still bind and cast the same devil you had already sent to hell and should have died the previous day.

Infact, many christians no longer pray for the forgiveness of their sins; a lot don't even believe they sin anymore, hence their removal of that prayer point from their prayer session. For those wo still pray for the forrggiveness of sins, that part of prayer session do not last long. When the prayer coordinator says "lets pray for the forgiveness of sins; in anyway we might have sined aainst God..." give christians two seconds and the hall will be quiet cos they lack words to say. But when the coordinator says "lets bind and cast the devil..." that's when they can shout at the top of their voice. They do this every day. And if that is what christians do, then there is no need to be binding the devil over and over again.

Remove the log in your eyes so you can see clearly to remove the spec in someone else' eyes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sallah Cow Forced Into A Small Car Ahead Of Eid-el-Kabir Celebration / Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo / Al Istidraaj : What MMM Participants And/or Investors Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.