Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,694 members, 7,837,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho (9461 Views)

Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack / Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph / Plot To Sack IGP, Arase, Thickens - Nigerian Tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
LieDetector:
Chelsea have sacked Jose Mourinho as manager just hours after their Premier League defeat to Southhampton

The club announced on Twitter on Saturday evening that they had parted company with the Portuguese after a string of poor results. Shortly afterwards they released a statement, stating that results had not been good enough and an announcement on a new manager will be made shortly.

Chelsea's statement read: "Chelsea football club has parted company this evening with manager Jose Mourinho. The team's recent performances and results have not been good enough and the owner and the board felt that a change was necessary now to keep the club moving in the right direction as we head into a vitally important part of the season.

"The club faces a difficult task maintaining a strong challenge for the top of the Premier League while competing in three other cup competitions. Our aim is to remain as competitive as possible and challenge strongly on all fronts."

It continued: "The owner and the board would like to thank Mourinho for all he has done for the club since taking over in 2013. Mourinho helped guide us to a Premier League victory and a league Cup. We will never forget the huge contribution he has made to this club's history and he will always be welcome at Stamford Bridge.

"The club will be making an announcement shortly regarding a new first team manager."

Source: I'm only wishing this happens
tongue

Idiat!!! you're wishing a man loses his job with which he's feeding his children? Do you pray to lose your job or that your father should lose his job? Idiat! Quote me anywhere!! Idiat!! angry angry angry
Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by menix(m): 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
ACM10:
Source?

U good blind oo..
Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by LieDetector(m): 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
Boyolity:

Idiat!!! you're wishing a man loses his job with which he's feeding his children? Do you pray to lose your job or that your father should lose his job? Idiat! Quote me anywhere!! Idiat!! angry angry angry
k
Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by oganology33(m): 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
Wishing Wisher
Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by joe3765(m): 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
After the Reggae Play the BLUES
The BLUES dey Loose.

POWER MUST CHANGE HAND.

I cry for Chelsea fans

Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by Bigpiper(m): 10:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
LAND OFFER FOR SALE
(DIRECT BRIEF!) •

Land fenced with gate @ Afromedia , Issa Mebamu Street after Lasu-Gate off Mile2 -Badagry Expressway by Mechanic bus-stop.

Price: #6.5million
Christian Ajayi
Tel:- 08036725388|08029245119
Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by CHUKSKALIDONN: 11:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
He needs to spend another £150000000. That's what he's good at doing, he cannot manage along with the other quality managers like Arsene, Rodgers, Alan pardew who can use their resources for years by just adding one or two quality players. Its now a fact mourinho is no quality without money. He wants to change his pattern of football to play a more beautiful one and that's basically now his problem. he should go back to his normal pack d bus and spend his normal lot of money. He thinks its easy when Wenger plays with average players and produce results.
Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by chybykejohn(m): 12:29am On Oct 04, 2015
Emeka my bros,don't die because of chelsea
adjoviomole:
Chelsea fans @ d end of the season grin cheesy grin
Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by nikkiking(m): 1:02am On Oct 04, 2015
The special one in failure don't need to be told.

He's saying goodbye to Chelsea fc tongue i hope so undecided
Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by PHC4(m): 5:37am On Oct 04, 2015
Not true
Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by JoeCutie(m): 6:44am On Oct 04, 2015
Chelsea will never sack José. This is the time to trust and support him, he's still the man. He'll get things right.
Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by adjoviomole(m): 7:12am On Oct 04, 2015
chybykejohn:
Emeka my bros,don't die because of chelsea

Just follow d picture. Get drip for him tru d bottle of water deispenser grin.na relegation tins o
Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by ACM10: 7:24am On Oct 04, 2015
tucky200:
set of ppl dat don't read before commenting

He modified his post after I commented.
Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by Ryda(m): 7:40am On Oct 04, 2015
In Olamides voice...awon celsea awon olosi angry
Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by chukkiephil(m): 8:29am On Oct 04, 2015
Who can tell me what the Op and apc have in common?? grin
Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by Benzeeknow(m): 9:59am On Oct 04, 2015
Linus Linus, you can lie for Africa o.

Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by justurch(m): 10:27am On Oct 04, 2015
U will do well as an APC member. when a lie detector lies
Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by justurch(m): 10:27am On Oct 04, 2015
chukkiephil:
Who can tell me what the Op and apc have in common?? grin

lies
Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 04, 2015
Get more news like this at beerparlourgist.com
Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by hardbody: 11:24am On Oct 04, 2015
LieDetector:
Chelsea have sacked Jose Mourinho as manager just hours after their Premier League defeat to Southhampton

The club announced on Twitter on Saturday evening that they had parted company with the Portuguese after a string of poor results. Shortly afterwards they released a statement, stating that results had not been good enough and an announcement on a new manager will be made shortly.

Chelsea's statement read: "Chelsea football club has parted company this evening with manager Jose Mourinho. The team's recent performances and results have not been good enough and the owner and the board felt that a change was necessary now to keep the club moving in the right direction as we head into a vitally important part of the season.

"The club faces a difficult task maintaining a strong challenge for the top of the Premier League while competing in three other cup competitions. Our aim is to remain as competitive as possible and challenge strongly on all fronts."

It continued: "The owner and the board would like to thank Mourinho for all he has done for the club since taking over in 2013. Mourinho helped guide us to a Premier League victory and a league Cup. We will never forget the huge contribution he has made to this club's history and he will always be welcome at Stamford Bridge.

"The club will be making an announcement shortly regarding a new first team manager."

tongue

Guy....u almost got me there....

Weldone
Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by famola(m): 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
up blue blue blue blue blue grin,we are wining the league
Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by arabianights: 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
LieDetector:

tongue

grin you got me there.My heart was actually pounding hard

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Chair: Sheriff Intensifies Lobby As Southwest Group Threatens Defection / PHOTOS: Nigerian Soldiers Dressed Like Tree To Battle Boko Haram / Supreme Court Fixes July 28 To Hear Ondo Guber Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.