Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho (9457 Views)

Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack / Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph / Plot To Sack IGP, Arase, Thickens - Nigerian Tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by LieDetector(m): 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
Chelsea have sacked Jose Mourinho as manager just hours after their Premier League defeat to Southhampton

The club announced on Twitter on Saturday evening that they had parted company with the Portuguese after a string of poor results. Shortly afterwards they released a statement, stating that results had not been good enough and an announcement on a new manager will be made shortly.

Chelsea's statement read: "Chelsea football club has parted company this evening with manager Jose Mourinho. The team's recent performances and results have not been good enough and the owner and the board felt that a change was necessary now to keep the club moving in the right direction as we head into a vitally important part of the season.

"The club faces a difficult task maintaining a strong challenge for the top of the Premier League while competing in three other cup competitions. Our aim is to remain as competitive as possible and challenge strongly on all fronts."

It continued: "The owner and the board would like to thank Mourinho for all he has done for the club since taking over in 2013. Mourinho helped guide us to a Premier League victory and a league Cup. We will never forget the huge contribution he has made to this club's history and he will always be welcome at Stamford Bridge.

"The club will be making an announcement shortly regarding a new first team manager."

Source: I'm only wishing this happens
tongue

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by ACM10: 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
Source?
Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by warrior01: 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
Good

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by naijaclinic: 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2015
Lie detector?? This na lie o....

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by judiciarypalava: 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
Linus Mohammed Mba

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by 7footre(m): 8:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
wanted to believe this, but then your name na lie detector

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by LieDetector(m): 8:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
naijaclinic:
Lie detector?? This na lie o....
just watch as things unfold cool
Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by LieDetector(m): 8:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
7footre:
wanted to believe this, but then your name na lie detector
cool
Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by deeonlyme: 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
Please where did you get this news from. Just checked most sport papers and didn't find anything like this.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by saintgp(m): 8:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
Iam of d opinion dat d sack is too sudden.quite unmerited,will a new coach come in to perform wonders,i mean isn't it dsam team he will b using?
Although mouriho is to b blame for overly confident of himself dia-by signing somebody like falco as striker to add to d likes of cudrado.
Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by adjoviomole(m): 8:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
Chelsea fans @ d end of the season grin cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by redgem(f): 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
Jonsers...... Smh

Op stop lying
Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by Gbawe: 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
saintgp:
Iam of d opinion dat d sack is too sudden.quite unmerited,will a new coach come in to perform wonders,i mean isn't it dsam team he will b using?
Although mouriho is to b blame for overly confident of himself dia-by signing somebody like falco as striker to add to d likes of cudrado.

The story is total fabrication. OP provides no credible source and nowhere online is this corroborated. Also the OP spells Southampton wrong. That is a dead giveaway.

LieDetector:
Chelsea have sacked Jose Mourinho as manager just hours after their Premier League defeat to Southhampton

The club announced on Twitter on Saturday evening that they had parted company with the Portuguese after a string of poor results. Shortly afterwards they released a statement, stating that results had not been good enough and an announcement on a new manager will be made shortly.

Chelsea's statement read: "Chelsea football club has parted company this evening with manager Jose Mourinho. The team's recent performances and results have not been good enough and the owner and the board felt that a change was necessary now to keep the club moving in the right direction as we head into a vitally important part of the season.

"The club faces a difficult task maintaining a strong challenge for the top of the Premier League while competing in three other cup competitions. Our aim is to remain as competitive as possible and challenge strongly on all fronts."

It continued: "The owner and the board would like to thank Mourinho for all he has done for the club since taking over in 2013. Mourinho helped guide us to a Premier League victory and a league Cup. We will never forget the huge contribution he has made to this club's history and he will always be welcome at Stamford Bridge.

"The club will be making an announcement shortly regarding a new first team manager."

Source: just have faith
Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by LieDetector(m): 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2015
deeonlyme:
Please where did you get this news from. Just checked most sport papers and didn't find anything like this.
you may need to check my source.

Thanks cool
Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by LieDetector(m): 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
redgem:
Jonsers...... Smh

Op stop lying
you don't expect a LieDetector to lie, do you?
Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by jerrymania(m): 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
LieDetector:
you may need to check my source.

Thanks cool

You might be banned for four decades for spreading lies in the wrong category angry angry angry
Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by LieDetector(m): 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
jerrymania:

You might be banned for four decades for spreading lies in the wrong category angry angry angry
I didn't say the news was true. Believe it at your own peril cheesy

LieDetector is solely NOT responsible for anything he posts/uploads on Nairaland cheesy
Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by redgem(f): 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
LieDetector:
you don't expect a LieDetector to lie, do you?

Lie detectors lie too
Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by LieDetector(m): 9:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
redgem:

Lie detectors lie too
talking from experience?
Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by dongodfrey(m): 9:14pm On Oct 03, 2015
Lolz. Funny you @ op. Mind you Chelsea can't sack him that's d truth
Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by tucky200(m): 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
saintgp:
jerrymania:

Gbawe:

The story is total fabrication. OP provides no credible source and nowhere online is this corroborated. Also the OP spells Southampton wrong. That is a dead giveaway.
ACM10:
Source?
set of ppl dat don't read before commenting
Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by LieDetector(m): 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
tucky200:
your head dey there grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by oluemmakay(m): 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
Goodnews for Chelsea fans...

Check my signature for more goodnews
Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by DrMuzoic: 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
Very funny

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by Gbawe: 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
tucky200:

The OP is tooo old for this childish behaviour. This is why I quoted his post because I knew h would edit it dishonestly. Many do this on NL. In his original post I quoted he wrote:

Source: just have faith.

He then edited his original post to show;

Is that not dishonest and deceitful behaviour?

LieDetector:

tongue

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by gebest: 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
y, we are enjoying the way they are beating chelsea na. chelsea loose is our gain, up Man U for life.
Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by LieDetector(m): 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
Gbawe:

The OP is tooo old for this childish behaviour. This is why I quoted his post because I knew h would edit it dishonestly. Many do this on NL. In his original post I quoted he wrote:

Source: just have faith.

He then edited his original post to show;

Is that not dishonest and deceitful behaviour?

okay. I used "just have faith" initially but seeing how gullible most readers here are, I decided to use "I'm just wishing this happens" so it would send the message to readers that the information ain't authentic. angry

I don't understand how that translates to being "dishonest and deceitful" undecided
Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by hassan85(m): 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
Kai i fear small evn as am a Man Unted fan. Haba ds write up was so cool. Just like Lai Mohammed articulated speeches!
Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by seunny4lif(m): 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
angry cheesy cheesy cheesy
Chelsea for championship league grin
LieDetector:

tongue

Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by rattlesnake(m): 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2015
LieDetector:

tongue

ode
Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by obi4eze(m): 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho : “To be champions now is very difficult because the distance is so much, but I am convinced we will finish in the top four.

“If the club wants to sack me, they have to sack me because I’m not running away.

“If the club sacks me they sack the best manager that this club has had.”

How is he the best Manager they have had? Mou should just shut up and deliver results. Chelsea will not finish top four this season if he remains there...
Re: Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
This is a prophetic news!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Speaker Drags National Assembly To Court Over Plan To Takeover Edo Assembly / Wike: The Attention-Seeking Champion Of Opportunistic Justice - Ugoji Egbujo / Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.