Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Revealed: True Reason Why The Black Race Have Remained Backwards...(must Read) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revealed: True Reason Why The Black Race Have Remained Backwards...(must Read) (2947 Views)

3 Things Making Blacks/nigerians Backwards / American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) / Jesus Christ Is The Codename For The Leadership Of The Black Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed: True Reason Why The Black Race Have Remained Backwards...(must Read) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
Following the seeming backwardness, vile and crude nature of the black race every and anywhere they are found in comparison to the other races, I had to delve into research to understand Why, and it was revealed , the black race are the descendants of the cursed son of Noah, reason why no matter how we try, we never progress, we have been cursed to stay so and be servile and enslaved to other races

Gen 9:1-29 Noah had 3 sons, Japhet , shem and Ham, after the flood, Noah drank wine and laid Unclad in his tent. Ham the youngest son first saw the father Unclad, and laughed then went to call his two brothers outside, Japhet and shem, they came turned their eyes away, and clothed their father, when Noah became sober and realised what had happened , he cursed Canaan (the son of Ham) saying "a servant of servant shall you be unto your brothers ; and he blessed Japhet and shem, saying blessed shall ye God's be and ye shall dwell in tents and canaan shall be your servant"

As we all know, the representative of ancient black race where the Egyptians, as they were described in the bible then as comprising of black
Gen 10:6 named the sons of ham cush (which are ethiopians), Mizraims (Egyptians) , phut (ancient Libyans or Somalians) and Canaan...

In The book of psalms (the song of david) the land of Egypt was used interchangeably with "Land of Ham" psalm 78:51 , psalm 105:23 , psalm 106:22 ....

You can also Google "progenitor of black race" and see for yourselves results that comes up.....

Little reason why the black man have always never progressed,and are still being used as slaves by other races and even amongst themselves, they can never govern themselves with strict laws, the only race that lives like pigs, their environments are synonymous with dirts, they are never creative and make nothing only to consume from other races, they never make their clime inhabitable but will feel okay running over to foreign land to serve as slaves, they are quick to call in foreigners and tag the "expartraits" that will undo and enslave their own people in our own land, they (blacks) never make projections beyond 1 year and do not care as they can always run to their foreign brothers for aids...always programed to be servile and slaves to other races

You should understand this trend is not only Africa, but all back communities everywhere, the black Americans , black Indians, Jamaica n's, Haiti , irrespective of their environment that curse gas always followed them.... and you think the bible is not powerful and indeed the true word of God?

Only a fool believes their is no God.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revealed: True Reason Why The Black Race Have Remained Backwards...(must Read) by jessejagga(m): 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
heard dis story before!
Re: Revealed: True Reason Why The Black Race Have Remained Backwards...(must Read) by cold(m): 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
Well if this is the case,then fùck your god!

11 Likes

Re: Revealed: True Reason Why The Black Race Have Remained Backwards...(must Read) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
jessejagga:
heard dis story before!
it is true my brother, it is evident in the products of blacks you see everywhere..... The blacks are what we see....
Re: Revealed: True Reason Why The Black Race Have Remained Backwards...(must Read) by kkon(m): 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
http://www.scripturessay.com/is-ham-the-father-of-the-black-race/ read this and receive insight and stop propagating ignorance...
Re: Revealed: True Reason Why The Black Race Have Remained Backwards...(must Read) by Lanre747: 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Following the seeming backwardness, vile and crude nature of the black race every and anywhere they are found in comparison to the other races, I had to delve into research to understand Why, and it was revealed , the black race are the descendants of the cursed son of Noah, reason why no matter how we try, we never progress, we have been cursed to stay so and be servile and enslaved to other races

Gen 9:1-29 Noah had 3 sons, Japhet , shem and Ham, after the flood, Noah drank wine and laid Unclad in his tent. Ham the youngest son first saw the father Unclad, and laughed then went to call his two brothers outside, Japhet and shem, they came turned their eyes away, and clothed their father, when Noah became sober and realised what had happened , he cursed Canaan (the son of Ham) saying "a servant of servant shall you be unto your brothers ; and he blessed Japhet and shem, saying blessed shall ye God's be and ye shall dwell in tents and canaan shall be your servant"

As we all know, the representative of ancient black race where the Egyptians, as they were described in the bible then as comprising of black
Gen 10:6 named the sons of ham cush (which are ethiopians), Mizraims (Egyptians) , phut (ancient Libyans or Somalians) and Canaan...

In The book of psalms (the song of david) the land of Egypt was used interchangeably with "Land of Ham" psalm 78:51 , psalm 105:23 , psalm 106:22 ....

You can also Google "progenitor of black race" and see for yourselves results that comes up.....

Little reason why the black man have always never progressed,and are still being used as slaves by other races and even amongst themselves, they can never govern themselves with strict laws, the only race that lives like pigs, their environments are synonymous with dirts, they are never creative and make nothing only to consume from other races, they never make their clime inhabitable but will feel okay running over to foreign land to serve as slaves, they are quick to call in foreigners and tag the "expartraits" that will undo and enslave their own people in our own land, they (blacks) never make projections beyond 1 year and do not care as they can always run to their foreign brothers for aids...always programed to be servile and slaves to other races

You should understand this trend is not only Africa, but all back communities everywhere, the black Americans , black Indians, Jamaica n's, Haiti , irrespective of their environment that curse gas always followed them.... and you think the bible is not powerful and indeed the true word of God?

1. The ancient Egyptians were black, and built one of the greatest civilizations.
2. You mention "Progenitor of the dark race". Well, let me help you with that - Zondervan Bible Dictionary:

Ham:
1.The youngest son of Noah born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through the Flood. He became the progenitor of the dark races; not the Negroes, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites.

Not the negroes because the negroes are the children of Israel. Yes, they are black.

Now, why are we negroes in the state we are in? Because we sinned against God and brought the curses of Deuteronomy 28 upon ourselves.

When the Most High returns He shall put His laws in our hearts so we cannot sin any longer.

Jeremiah 31:
31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revealed: True Reason Why The Black Race Have Remained Backwards...(must Read) by Heavenly102: 12:48am On Oct 04, 2015
Stop being ignorant you stupid buffoon people like you enrage me!!!

Read a history book/an economics book and get to know how the world functions, then you will know why most blacks are where they are.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: True Reason Why The Black Race Have Remained Backwards...(must Read) by Nobody: 5:24am On Oct 04, 2015
Lanre747:

1. The ancient Egyptians were black, and built one of the greatest civilizations.
2. You mention "Progenitor of the dark race". Well, let me help you with that - Zondervan Bible Dictionary:

Ham:
1.The youngest son of Noah born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through the Flood. He became the progenitor of the dark races; not the Negroes, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites.

Not the negroes because the negroes are the children of Israel. Yes, they are black.

Now, why are we negroes in the state we are in? Because we sinned against God and brought the curses of Deuteronomy 28 upon ourselves.

When the Most High returns He shall put His laws in our hearts so we cannot sin any longer.

Jeremiah 31:
31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

my brother stop the lies u re parading, it is obvious from my vantage arguments u can see for yourself time line drawn backed with bible passages, why can't you back yours up with history books and bible passages as well...... you don't just make assertions like you an authority in history..... u wanna make Cogent arguments? U welcome, but back them up with references , then your argument can be valid,...
Heavenly102:
Stop being ignorant you stupid buffoon people like you enrage me!!!
Read a history book/an economics book and get to know how the world functions, then you will know why most blacks are where they are.
my write up was actually meant to tell the bitter truth, and just as called, the bitter truth is never meant to swallow smiling..... The black race are actually living a cursed life, reason you never see blacks progressing, becoming slaves even in contemporary times, what other reason will explain a govt. Official looting millions and taking to foreign land, not minding those money might be confiscated there and used in bettering their Economy? What other reason will explain a nation with so much wealth and potentials still at the cradle of life and has remained Stagnant? Have always run to foreigners for aids and will always do...
Re: Revealed: True Reason Why The Black Race Have Remained Backwards...(must Read) by Addietunes(m): 8:39am On Oct 04, 2015
Can someone please remind this fool that a black man is the president of USA, and that there is no way a white man can evolve to be a black man but the other way around. Funny enough, the world claims scientifically with proofs that the origin of humans started in Africa, but because of the same reason you typed this post you think the origin of man started from the middle East. This is why I believe the bible can help humanity more if it was remained as a tree.

4 Likes

Re: Revealed: True Reason Why The Black Race Have Remained Backwards...(must Read) by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 04, 2015
Addietunes:
Can someone please remind this fool that a black man is the president of USA, and that there is no way a white man can evolve to be a black man but the other way around. Funny enough, the world claims scientifically with proofs that the origin of humans started in Africa, but because of the same reason you typed this post you think the origin of man started from the middle East. This is why I believe the bible can help humanity more if it was remained as a tree.
ur post is not sensible and reeled with foul language!!! Get enlightened.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: True Reason Why The Black Race Have Remained Backwards...(must Read) by Addietunes(m): 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
Raymondenyi:
ur post is not sensible and reeled with foul language!!! Get enlightened.

Its shocking when you said the truth is bitter. I agree but not when someone else says it and you feel bitter.

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: True Reason Why The Black Race Have Remained Backwards...(must Read) by CHARLOE(m): 3:55am On Oct 05, 2015
@ op, I commend ur effort, at least it shows u think, most blacks don't think, even our leaders. But I want to encourage u to read wide b4 concluding. 1st off, read d curses in Deut.23, on d children of Israel n tell me which race was been referred to. Next google ancient black Egyptian civilization/pharoahs., Blackroot science. Make ur own conclusion wen sure done. We black people have lost our identity, we have crab mentality, and there are also, external forces in d developed world dat want us to remain dis way. All pan African leaders were executed; nkruma, sankara, gadafi, for dat same reason. But d criminal leaders are still around, enjoying their loot in d midst of poverty. D problem is both physical n spiritual.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: True Reason Why The Black Race Have Remained Backwards...(must Read) by vooks: 4:27am On Oct 05, 2015
The Negro underdevelopment was largely due to good weather in the tropics.

Negro is just more melanin and God gives those in the tropics more melanin because the sun is scorching there.

Now, the tropics have fair weather and food is readily available, so all negro got to do is eat, go hunt,kill,bring home and eat.

This easy life pushed Negro into indolence over centuries.

Negro brains were really never challenged by the environment to innovate. So there was no incentive to be creative. Best innovation was a sharper arrow.

This is basically what happened around the tropical belt,regions near Equator.

Close home in Africa.
First, you will note that ancient civilization followed heavy human interactions where ideas were exchanged. This is what spurred Egypt because of the sea and trade.

But the Negro who was shut thousands of miles inland was totally cut off from any development. Because nobody shared with him new ideas. So he still wears skins when clothes have been made. It took explorers, Christian missionaries and later colonialists to discover these Jurrassic animals!

Because of these two factors;easy life and shut off existence, the Negro is no different from elephants.

Fast forward to today and Africa has opened up. The primitive Negro has been exposed to thousands of year of innovation yet he is supposed to learn that overnight? Never.

This is why Negro even when trusted with noble stuff such as democracy they screw it BIG.

It takes a lot of unlearning to move the Negro forward. But it is possible.

Negro needs to read widely to accelerate their mental evolution. Education is a ONLY way out for the Negro.

Now that we have internet, I prescribe a tablet for the Negro. Pick any subject of your choice and stick to it. Before long, you will be a genius in it.

It doesn't have to be rocket science, it could be something as simple a dairy farming. Or developing apps. Or even human resource management!

But remember you have to study harder because your competitors have access to the same information.

Cc Mutleylaff,shdemidemi,SonofLucifer,MrPresident1

5 Likes

Re: Revealed: True Reason Why The Black Race Have Remained Backwards...(must Read) by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 05, 2015
vooks:

Negro is just more melanin and God gives those in the tropics more melanin because the sun is scorching there.

Now, the tropics have fair weather and food is readily available, so all negro got to do is eat, go hunt,kill,bring home and eat.

Negro brains were really never challenged by the environment to innovate. So there was no incentive to be creative. Best innovation was a sharper arrow.

Close home in Africa.
First, you will note that ancient civilization followed heavy human interactions where ideas were exchanged. This is what spurred Egypt because of the sea and trade.

But the Negro who was shut thousands of miles inland was totally cut off from any development. Because nobody shared with him new ideas. So he still wears skins when clothes have been made. It took explorers, Christian missionaries and later colonialists to discover these Jurrassic animals!

Because of these two factors;easy life and shut off existence, the Negro is no different from elephants.

Fast forward to today and Africa has opened up. The primitive Negro has been exposed to thousands of year of innovation yet he is supposed to learn that overnight? Never.

This is why Negro even when trusted with noble stuff such as democracy they screw it BIG.

Negro needs to read widely to accelerate their mental evolution. Education is a ONLY way out for the Negro.

Now that we have internet, I prescribe a tablet for the Negro. Pick any subject of your choice and stick to it. Before long, you will be a genius in it.

It doesn't have to be rocket science, it could be something as simple a dairy farming. Or developing apps. Or even human resource management!

But remember you have to study harder because your competitors have access to the same information.

your post is very sensible sire, but I tend to disagree with you somewhere when u wrote "the negros exposed to thousands of years of innovations, and you asked if it can be learnt Overnight? My brother we are talking about over 50 - 100 yes here, Nigeria. My beloved nation just marked 55 years of self rule, liberia got her independence July 1847 (168 yrs of self rule) yet see the cesspit it is, middle eastern countries viz a viz : UAE, Singapore, Malaysia , those countries the high sophistication you see their are innovations of 20-25 years, most got independence late 60's and early 70's .... look my brother your argument of time doesn't hold water, u can be travelling in a wrong part for 1000 year and be in darkness, An average black man doesn't understand what government means, for him it is an avenue to better just his life, at the detriment of his state (that is the least of his problem) the U.S.A of 19th century is far better than our Nigeria of today..... My concerns is, we do not see this as a problem and it is killing me.... reason why I just had to conclude, THE BLACK MEN ARE CURSED...

1 Like

Re: Revealed: True Reason Why The Black Race Have Remained Backwards...(must Read) by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 05, 2015
vooks:

Close home in Africa.

u said nothing but the truth!

"THE ONLY WAY OUT IS EDUCATION"
Re: Revealed: True Reason Why The Black Race Have Remained Backwards...(must Read) by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 05, 2015
vooks:

Close home in Africa.

Good post, Bro.
Re: Revealed: True Reason Why The Black Race Have Remained Backwards...(must Read) by MrPresident1: 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
Raymondenyi, Lanre747 has answered your question, it is now left for you and others to either accept the truth which will free you from slavery or you continue to grope blindly in daylight. Everything the Negro is passing through at the moment is called the great tribulation, the Negro was never meant to serve, he was meant to be served! All the effects of the curse on the Negro is called the tribulations. The tribulations will surely end.

Deuteronomy 4:30
When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the Lord thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice;
Matthew 24:29
Immediately after the tribulation of those days

Also, you need to understand that most of the southern people of Nigeria are the dispersed people of ancient Israel including many of the minority tribes of the North. However the Fulani who are not Negroes are the original hamites, other hamites are the Somali, the Eritreans, the Ethiopians, the people of Djibouti etc, these are the original owners of Africa, Africa's aboriginals. They are a base kingdom, never to rise again, and it is in their midst that the true Israel is living. Israel presently dwells in the land and midst of her enemies, but according to the promise of the Most High God, She will be re-gathered.

Ezekiel 39:23
And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against me, therefore hid I my face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword.

Ezekiel 39:25-28
25 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;
26 After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.
27 When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
28 Then shall they know that I am the Lord their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.

We received the Law first, we broke the Law, so we are being punished. We received the blessing and but we are presently in the curse:

Deuteronomy 30:1-5
30 And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath driven thee,
2 And shalt return unto the Lord thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;
3 That then the Lord thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath scattered thee.
4 If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the Lord thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:
5 And the Lord thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.

We are in captivity, and you better believe it, or leave it.

And if you would care to know, the reason Nigeria is in such a mess is because we are a country made up of spiritually disparate people, we are not the same people spiritually, so even though all of us are black in Nigeria, we are not the same people spiritually.

The first step you need to take is to begin to see yourself as an ancient Israelite, forsake all your sins and begin to live righteously, see the Bible as your heritage and personal constitution and begin to strive to live by its tenets, Negroes are not inferior to anyone, our pride was only checked by our God, but He has promised us that we will rise again, never to fall again forever! And for all those who ill-treated and maltreated us during the period of our tribulation, this is the promise of The Most High God to them:

Isaiah 14:1-2
14 For the Lord will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.
2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the Lord for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.
Re: Revealed: True Reason Why The Black Race Have Remained Backwards...(must Read) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
Nonsense post u did here sire, it is not sensible at all, couldn't even comprehend what u trying to pass across...
Re: Revealed: True Reason Why The Black Race Have Remained Backwards...(must Read) by MrPresident1: 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Nonsense post u did here sire, it is not sensible at all, couldn't even comprehend what u trying to pass across...

Hey, sorry about the initial gragra grin, but look up what I wrote once again and see if it makes some sense.

My summary be say, even though all of us for Nigeria get black skin, all of us no be the same people spiritually, that is why we are always having problems with ourselves and Nigeria generally is a backward country. Water and palmoil nor dey mix abi u don hear wen kerosene mix with water before? Apart from the noise on Nairaland, U do ever hear say Yoruba and Igbo engage in communal fight? To show you they are the same people essentially although spiritually devolved and also very largely unaware of their ancient and eternal heritage.

Ham and his descendants are a base kingdom, they were the ancient Egyptians but they have been debased forever, never to rise again, it is with this people that Israel now resides.

I am waiting to hear your response or questions.
Re: Revealed: True Reason Why The Black Race Have Remained Backwards...(must Read) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
MrPresident1:

Hey, sorry about the initial gragra grin, but look up what I wrote once again and see if it makes some sense.

My summary be say, even though all of us for Nigeria get black skin, all of us no be the same people spiritually, that is why we are always having problems with ourselves and Nigeria generally is a backward country. Water and palmoil nor dey mix abi u don hear wen kerosene mix with water before? Apart from the noise on Nairaland, U do ever hear say Yoruba and Igbo engage in communal fight? To show you they are the same people essentially although spiritually devolved and also very largely unaware of their ancient and eternal heritage.

Ham and his descendants are a base kingdom, they were the ancient Egyptians but they have been debased forever, never to rise again, it is with this people that Israel now resides.

I am waiting to hear your response or questions.
I have none, cus I can't comprehend your argument the slightest bit
Re: Revealed: True Reason Why The Black Race Have Remained Backwards...(must Read) by MrPresident1: 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
vooks vooks, primitive caucasian neanderthal pig, niggas are even commending you inspite of your heaps of insults on them, lool, they are just sleepy heads, very asleep and so blissfully unaware, ignorance is sooo blissss cheesy. 'Jurassic animals', smh and some idiots were commending you

But you are in trouble, they will wake up some day very soon in the not too distant future perhaps as I am typing this, perhaps tomorrow or next, or even next week, however long it takes, the true owners of the world, the Negroes, will wake up again, and as promised, they will rule over their oppressors. When these niggas wake up, vooks, you are in deep trouble , real big trouble grin

For the present, you may enjoy the dying embers of your worthless civilisation grin

vooks:

Close home in Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revealed: True Reason Why The Black Race Have Remained Backwards...(must Read) by MrPresident1: 7:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
Raymondenyi:
I have none, cus I can't comprehend your argument the slightest bit

Very well then, it sure means you are not given to know. The Almighty God is the only one who opens eyes to see what I teach, this is the meat and bone and tough ligaments of the Bible, only the most spiritually mature can discern it.

All the same this is your hiding place;

Ecclesiastes 12:13
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
Re: Revealed: True Reason Why The Black Race Have Remained Backwards...(must Read) by vooks: 9:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
MrPresident1:
vooks vooks, primitive caucasian neanderthal pig, niggas are even commending you inspite of your heaps of insults on them, lool, they are just sleepy heads, very asleep and so blissfully unaware, ignorance is sooo blissss cheesy. 'Jurassic animals', smh and some idiots were commending you

But you are in trouble, they will wake up some day very soon in the not too distant future perhaps as I am typing this, perhaps tomorrow or next, or even next week, however long it takes, the true owners of the world, the Negroes, will wake up again, and as promised, they will rule over their oppressors. When these niggas wake up, vooks, you are in deep trouble , real big trouble grin

For the present, you may enjoy the dying embers of your worthless civilisation grin

Negro,
Weed is bad for you. Where is Jesus?

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: True Reason Why The Black Race Have Remained Backwards...(must Read) by tartarus(m): 10:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
Black people became slaves and Christians at the same time.

Marinate on that! smiley

Africa had a 1000 dynasties before the lie of Adam and Eve came about. how negroes ended up with the same religion as the KKK baffles me.

4 Likes

Re: Revealed: True Reason Why The Black Race Have Remained Backwards...(must Read) by Truckpusher(m): 12:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
Raymondenyi:

This op is another white worshipping swine who has failed to look inwardly and solve his problems but like a zombfied Blackman he has chosen what was written in the bible ,and twist it to justify for his backward nature.

Op, when last did you check yourself for malaria and typhoid? grin

1 Like

Re: Revealed: True Reason Why The Black Race Have Remained Backwards...(must Read) by Truckpusher(m): 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
vooks:

Close home in Africa.

The typical Caucasian at work - In your attempt to sound humane and as an enlightened soul ,you decided to polish your well articulated writeup and even with the insults you perfectly embedded in this your writeup some persons that are heavily burdened by the underdevelopment in this part of the world swallowed all your trash hook, line and sinker.

Negroes were better off than your folks thousands of years ago , when your were still killing each other and eating raw flesh, unseasoned and uncooked food .
The fact that like you rightly said that due to the environmental abundance the black man enjoyed and lived off the abundant land, he has little or no use for further technology afte all his land is fertile , supports life easily and encourage peaceful coexistence amongst the smaller tribes you chose to call jurasic animals.....smh
These guys where at peace and in harmony with nature until you came with your worthless barbaric civilization that is already threatening to wipe us out of the earth for good.
Someone said that while you continuously drown in your absolute supremacy, you have failed to see what a dying society you have created in your quest to compete with nature - You'll pay , it's just a matter of time .
For now you can continuously bask in the euphoria of your delusion of grandeur.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: True Reason Why The Black Race Have Remained Backwards...(must Read) by MrPresident1: 11:50am On Oct 09, 2015
vooks:

Negro,
Weed is bad for you. Where is Jesus?

1 Corinthians 15:20
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
Re: Revealed: True Reason Why The Black Race Have Remained Backwards...(must Read) by basille(m): 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
It is only a bastard that would believe the Black Man is cursed.
Anyone who believes this write-up by this dumb fuckt@rd, needs to get their brain replaced ASAP!
Re: Revealed: True Reason Why The Black Race Have Remained Backwards...(must Read) by begod: 2:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
Raymondenyi:

all this is rubbish, have hard an adage that says, A CHILD THAT DON'T WANT HIS MOTHER TO SLEEP will neither sleep, that's the problem of the black race. If you don't wish your brother to grow above you then don't think that another will allow you to grow above him, therefore everyone want to pull down all that wants to grow above him and therefore causing backwardness, you will see a white man willing to die to help those living after him, how many black have done that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: True Reason Why The Black Race Have Remained Backwards...(must Read) by vooks: 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
The typical Caucasian at work - In your attempt to sound humane and as an enlightened soul ,you decided to polish your well articulated writeup and even with the insults you perfectly embedded in this your writeup some persons that are heavily burdened by the underdevelopment in this part of the world swallowed all your trash hook, line and sinker.

Negroes were better off than your folks thousands of years ago , when your were still killing each other and eating raw flesh, unseasoned and uncooked food .
The fact that like you rightly said that due to the environmental abundance the black man enjoyed and lived off the abundant land, he has little or no use for further technology afte all his land is fertile , supports life easily and encourage peaceful coexistence amongst the smaller tribes you chose to call jurasic animals.....smh
These guys where at peace and in harmony with nature until you came with your worthless barbaric civilization that is already threatening to wipe us out of the earth for good.
Someone said that while you continuously drown in your absolute supremacy, you have failed to see what a dying society you have created in your quest to compete with nature - You'll pay , it's just a matter of time .
For now you can continuously bask in the euphoria of your delusion of grandeur.
vooks is more Negro than you Negro! cheesy grin
Re: Revealed: True Reason Why The Black Race Have Remained Backwards...(must Read) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
basille:
It is only a bastard that would believe the Black Man is cursed.
Anyone who believes this write-up by this dumb fuckt@rd, needs to get their brain replaced ASAP!
keep on lying to urself n deceiving yourself!
Re: Revealed: True Reason Why The Black Race Have Remained Backwards...(must Read) by basille(m): 6:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
Raymondenyi:
keep on lying to urself n deceiving yourself!

Where the blacks cursed when ancient Egyptian invented hieroglyphics, the first form of writing?
Where the blacks cursed when they ruled over Spain and provided education, advanced farming techniques, and basic amenities to its people?
Where the blacks cursed when Egyptians invented the first functional calendar and clock systems?
Where the blacks cursed when the people of benin in present Edo state, Nigeria, built the largest man-made structure in the world, The walls of benin?
Where the blacks cursed when my beloved igbo people from the nri-civilization crafted various bronze artifacts that amazed the world because of its very high level of technical and artistic proficiency and sophistication which was at its time distinctly more advanced than bronze casting in Europe?
Where the blacks cursed when Ancient Egyptians invented the number system?

You are the one deceiving yourself!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Christians Really Commanded To Love Everybody In This World? / Extreme Wife's Submission To Her Husband According To The New Covenant. / Is Jesus The Same Person As The Father?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.