Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,519 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Revealed: True Reason Why The Black Race Have Remained Backwards...(must Read) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revealed: True Reason Why The Black Race Have Remained Backwards...(must Read) (2966 Views)

3 Things Making Blacks/nigerians Backwards / American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) / Jesus Christ Is The Codename For The Leadership Of The Black Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Revealed: True Reason Why The Black Race Have Remained Backwards...(must Read) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
basille:

Where the blacks cursed when ancient Egyptian invented hieroglyphics, the first form of writing?
Where the blacks cursed when they ruled over Spain and provided education, advanced farming techniques, and basic amenities to its people?
Where the blacks cursed when Egyptians invented the first functional calendar and clock systems?
Where the blacks cursed when the people of benin in present Edo state, Nigeria, built the largest man-made structure in the world, The walls of benin?
Where the blacks cursed when my beloved igbo people from the nri-civilization crafted various bronze artifacts that amazed the world because of its very high level of technical and artistic proficiency and sophistication which was at its time distinctly more advanced than bronze casting in Europe?
Where the blacks cursed when Ancient Egyptians invented the number system?

You are the one deceiving yourself!
see the curse reasoning of the black man! When we re talking about modern day civilization with stealth fighters and the likes, the best u can do is to start referring to issues over 10,000 years ago, and u think u are normal? With this kind of mentality how do u expect to grow? Backwardness will be inevitable... my brother... better wake up to reality; read my post again; take a deep rethink and introspection, then u'll understand what I wrote..

1 Like

Re: Revealed: True Reason Why The Black Race Have Remained Backwards...(must Read) by basille(m): 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
Raymondenyi:
see the curse reasoning of the black man! When we re talking about modern day civilization with stealth fighters and the likes, the best u can do is to start referring to issues over 10,000 years ago, and u think u are normal? With this kind of mentality how do u expect to grow? Backwardness will be inevitable... my brother... better wake up to reality; read my post again; take a deep rethink and introspection, then u'll understand what I wrote..
Chai.....i'm arguing with a dunce!
Without the inventions of the past, would there have been any future technology, do you have a working brain?
Imagine what mathematics would have been like without the number systems and numerals, or the world without philosophy, and various African inventions, most of which i didn't mention.

You said blacks are cursed, and implied that we are not capable of anything important, and now i listed to you some achievements of blacks which are the bases of various in our society today. And still nothing sensible came out of your head. You have been brainwashed silly not to recognize the truth even if it is staring at you in the face.
Re: Revealed: True Reason Why The Black Race Have Remained Backwards...(must Read) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
2 Corinthians something something...... I'm new creature dude

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crap / ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath / Does God Have Multiple Personality Disorder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.