Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Buhari Reacts To Abuja Bomb Blast, Says Latest Attacks Expose Real Perpetrators - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Reacts To Abuja Bomb Blast, Says Latest Attacks Expose Real Perpetrators (4226 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra / President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar / President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Reacts To Abuja Bomb Blast, Says Latest Attacks Expose Real Perpetrators by osenge: 8:31am On Oct 04, 2015
I RUSH HERE TO SEE THE REAL FACES OF THE PLANNERS & PERPETRATORS OF THIS EVIL, MAY BE THEY ARE NOT BOKOHARAM HIS BROTHER AS USUAL. I'M WAITING, WE RE IN DEEP POO IN THIS COUNTRY.PROPAGANDA IS THE ORDER OF D DAY . GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR CHILDREN

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Abuja Bomb Blast, Says Latest Attacks Expose Real Perpetrators by bugzbunny: 8:31am On Oct 04, 2015
Buhari call your boys to order.............

Enough is enough
Apc have won the election
Almajiri peoples congress

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Abuja Bomb Blast, Says Latest Attacks Expose Real Perpetrators by drss(m): 8:32am On Oct 04, 2015
MKO4ever:

Do you think it is a mere coincidence that this attack happened at the time Diezani is being arrested?
How come there is a sudden cut in electricity just as madam was being arrested? Coincidence?
Buhari will not tell you names now, but very soon we will all see everything by ourselves
are u blaming d bombing on deiziani? Dat she rallied two female suicide bombers to bomb abuja n they agreed even though she's far away in london? Not boko haram again. So na deiziani kidnap nonexisting chibok gals n control shekau. Na deisiani directing ISIS to kill thousands of people in syria, irag, libya n others. She's even d commander in chief of alqaida n alshabab supplying dem bombs and weapons with through oil money. She's also d one who ordered d us gun shooter to kill nine people recently. Smh
APC has brainwash their followers. U even blame her for d drop in electricity I though buari's body odor has fixed d electric sector? U people are bunch of zombies. Where's ur brain

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Reacts To Abuja Bomb Blast, Says Latest Attacks Expose Real Perpetrators by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:32am On Oct 04, 2015
Trut:

We are reciprocating the same support, attack and criticism you APC supporters gave to GEJ.

GEJ's clueless Cluelessness was audible to d deaf and visible to d blind.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Abuja Bomb Blast, Says Latest Attacks Expose Real Perpetrators by AlPeter: 8:33am On Oct 04, 2015
Trut:

We are reciprocating the same support, attack and criticism you APC supporters gave to GEJ.

nah, you are being blockheads! If you want to criticize do it constructively! I was a big critic of GEJ AND STILL AM, but I neva criticize him out of malice nah, I give him 2 years to prove his carelessness beyond every reasonable doubt and he did, now I understand why he is so clueless
Re: Buhari Reacts To Abuja Bomb Blast, Says Latest Attacks Expose Real Perpetrators by samflex(m): 8:36am On Oct 04, 2015
Hold those Ohanaeze group responsible, they predicted it so they actually know a thing or two about the bombings
Re: Buhari Reacts To Abuja Bomb Blast, Says Latest Attacks Expose Real Perpetrators by Aromas: 8:43am On Oct 04, 2015
Ebubeslym:

you are not only foolish but also a hypocrite...
When GEJ was around, you and your like used news like this to score cheap political points, now condition don change and you are already foaming in the mouth.......

For your information, We have 3yrs and 8mnths more to go.. Better fasten your seat belt, because you are in for a long ride.
As if you're not among the journey abi na other planet you dey ni undecided
Re: Buhari Reacts To Abuja Bomb Blast, Says Latest Attacks Expose Real Perpetrators by KeriBaby(f): 8:55am On Oct 04, 2015
Some people would disagree about us being one
They should let dem go already
Maybe peace would finally reign
nikkiking:
The question here is who are the perpetrators

The problem in these country is that they play politics with people's lives.

PDP and APC please do the needful, we are one!

Re: Buhari Reacts To Abuja Bomb Blast, Says Latest Attacks Expose Real Perpetrators by Truckpusher(m): 9:00am On Oct 04, 2015
MKO4ever:

Do you think it is a mere coincidence that this attack happened at the time Diezani is being arrested?
How come there is a sudden cut in electricity just as madam was being arrested? Coincidence?
Buhari will not tell you names now, but very soon we will all see everything by ourselves
Suddenly Diezani is now the person bombing Abuja? grin

APCeeeeeeee......Yeye party.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Abuja Bomb Blast, Says Latest Attacks Expose Real Perpetrators by SeverusSnape(m): 9:09am On Oct 04, 2015
drss:

are u blaming d bombing on deiziani? Dat she rallied two female suicide bombers to bomb abuja n they agreed even though she's far away in london? Not boko haram again. So na deiziani kidnap nonexisting chibok gals n control shekau. Na deisiani directing ISIS to kill thousands of people in syria, irag, libya n others. She's even d commander in chief of alqaida n alshabab supplying dem bombs and weapons with through oil money. She's also d one who ordered d us gun shooter to kill nine people recently. Smh
APC has brainwash their followers. U even blame her for d drop in electricity I though buari's body odor has fixed d electric sector? U people are bunch of zombies. Where's ur brain
If I call them zombies like you just did, one Fulani slave named omenka will be complaining. Seriously, they don't have any grey matter.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Abuja Bomb Blast, Says Latest Attacks Expose Real Perpetrators by unclejb2(m): 9:10am On Oct 04, 2015
This Daura old certificateless dullardine should just resign. When is he relocating the army command back to Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Abuja Bomb Blast, Says Latest Attacks Expose Real Perpetrators by drss(m): 9:35am On Oct 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

If I call them zombies like you just did, one Fulani slave named omenka will be complaining. Seriously, they don't have any grey matter.
they all reason like goats. Tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Abuja Bomb Blast, Says Latest Attacks Expose Real Perpetrators by iPrinz20(m): 9:47am On Oct 04, 2015
MKO4ever:

I doff my cap for ur Stup1dity.... My broda ur fo0lishness is legendary... Just kip it up.... Ur types are needed to make nairaland a comic relieve forum.. Well done bro

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Abuja Bomb Blast, Says Latest Attacks Expose Real Perpetrators by bombay: 9:54am On Oct 04, 2015
Yoruba people should open there eyes, they are been used.They should stop hiding there heads in sand.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Abuja Bomb Blast, Says Latest Attacks Expose Real Perpetrators by theDEVILisHERE: 10:08am On Oct 04, 2015
MKO4ever:

Your statement shows one who either can't think properly or is just being mischievious

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Abuja Bomb Blast, Says Latest Attacks Expose Real Perpetrators by vega84(m): 10:28am On Oct 04, 2015
Haba hw come u no wan blame PDP/GEJ on this one?
Nw hav u seen hw it is?
Have u seen that a terrorist group is a terrorist no matter who's in power?
Hav u seen that u are more clueless than GeJ?
Hav u seen that after 3months u hav nt been able to stop them?
Hav u seen that ur been a General or a northerner is nt enough to fight terrorism?
Hav u seen that they hav waxed stronger since u took power?
I hope that all that voted u nw knws that all ur promises were scam?
I hope they also knw that ur Party APC is jst a bunch of lairs who did everything jst to grab power.
I hope u nw knw that CHANGE is nt as easy as fingering Aisha.
I hope u nw knw that traveling up and down will nt solve any problem fr u?
I hope u nw knw that u are jst an AB.OKI, who has no clear vision on hw to run modern day government.
Buhari they hav given u the mandate to rule the ZOO fr the next 4yrs, they are also watching u.#vegatalks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Reacts To Abuja Bomb Blast, Says Latest Attacks Expose Real Perpetrators by MKO4ever(m): 11:06am On Oct 04, 2015
drss:

My guy, how come you have brains but refused to use them. Do you think the issue at hand now is only about Diezani? If anything happens to Diezani, several other big players will go down with her.
I just wonder how you cannot put one and one together by yourself unless Buhari comes to tell you everything. This is just the beginning, since you cannot think, just sit there and watch how things will happen

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Abuja Bomb Blast, Says Latest Attacks Expose Real Perpetrators by MKO4ever(m): 11:09am On Oct 04, 2015
vega84:
Haba hw come u no wan blame PDP/GEJ on this one?
Nw hav u seen hw it is?
Have u seen that a terrorist group is a terrorist no matter who's in power?
Hav u seen that u are more clueless than GeJ?
Hav u seen that after 3months u hav nt been able to stop them?
Hav u seen that ur been a General or a northerner is nt enough to fight terrorism?
Hav u seen that they hav waxed stronger since u took power?
I hope that all that voted u nw knws that all ur promises were scam?
I hope they also knw that ur Party APC is jst a bunch of lairs who did everything jst to grab power.
I hope u nw knw that CHANGE is nt as easy as fingering Aisha.
I hope u nw knw that traveling up and down will nt solve any problem fr u?
I hope u nw knw that u are jst an AB.OKI, who has no clear vision on hw to run modern day government.
Buhari they hav given u the mandate to rule the ZOO fr the next 4yrs, they are also watching u.#vegatalks
And you took your time to write this rubbbbbish. I cry for you cry
Re: Buhari Reacts To Abuja Bomb Blast, Says Latest Attacks Expose Real Perpetrators by MKO4ever(m): 11:11am On Oct 04, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Your statement shows one who either can't think properly or is just being mischievious
I will just ignore you
Re: Buhari Reacts To Abuja Bomb Blast, Says Latest Attacks Expose Real Perpetrators by vega84(m): 11:43am On Oct 04, 2015
[b][/b]
MKO4ever:

And you took your time to write this rubbbbbish. I cry for you cry
. Jst like u took ur time to read, foooool #vegatalks
Re: Buhari Reacts To Abuja Bomb Blast, Says Latest Attacks Expose Real Perpetrators by theDEVILisHERE: 11:54am On Oct 04, 2015
MKO4ever:

I will just ignore you

No problem
Re: Buhari Reacts To Abuja Bomb Blast, Says Latest Attacks Expose Real Perpetrators by neocortex: 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
modath:

Thank you.. They didn't know the arrest would be swift, that was why they did it in FCT so it would distract from the frog eyed woman's story... It will not help them, she will go to jail & they will join her when she begins to sing like the bird that she is!!

Beyond some people's humble appearance lies the soul & heart of a demon...
\

Brain where art thou.
Buhari knew all this yet he kept silent.
Well, I blame your chronic depression for this.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Abuja Bomb Blast, Says Latest Attacks Expose Real Perpetrators by neocortex: 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
drss:

they all reason like goats. Tufiakwa!

That is an insult to smart goats , who
always resist being captured for slaughtering.
I think dump sheep will be more apt.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Abuja Bomb Blast, Says Latest Attacks Expose Real Perpetrators by neocortex: 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
In reality , Buhari has not condemned the attack,
all this mushroom media aides are just trying to save face.
Until Buhari goes on BBC hausa and condemn the Boko
harams , then he is simply dragging his feet.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Abuja Bomb Blast, Says Latest Attacks Expose Real Perpetrators by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
Nigeriaismine:
President Buhari has released a statement reacting to the twin bomb blast that happened in Kuje and Nyanya in Abuja yesterday night.

Read the statement personally signed by him below…

“These cowardly attacks expose the real faces of the planners and perpetrators of these crimes.

What quarrel do they have with the good people of Nyanya motor park? What issue do they have with innocent people in market places in Maiduguri, Yola and Kuje? It is clear this battle is not ideological.

It is between the forces of peace and order and the evil forces of murder and destruction”, he said.

He said the security agents including the police and army have been instructed to be extra vigilant in this time.

He sympathized with the families of all the victims that died in the attacks.

People of Nyanya motor park? I guess it's a new Nassarawa LGA sad.
Anyway condolence and all is what will follow, after that what else?
Re: Buhari Reacts To Abuja Bomb Blast, Says Latest Attacks Expose Real Perpetrators by theDEVILisHERE: 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
Nigeriaismine:
President Buhari has released a statement reacting to the twin bomb blast that happened in Kuje and Nyanya in Abuja yesterday night.

Read the statement personally signed by him below…

“These cowardly attacks expose the real faces of the planners and perpetrators of these crimes.

What quarrel do they have with the good people of Nyanya motor park? What issue do they have with innocent people in market places in Maiduguri, Yola and Kuje? It is clear this battle is not ideological.

It is between the forces of peace and order and the evil forces of murder and destruction”, he said.

He said the security agents including the police and army have been instructed to be extra vigilant in this time.

He sympathized with the families of all the victims that died in the attacks.

Mr buhari your statement is only ment to decieve yourself and some guilable people
You are one of the chief sponsors of bokoharam
This is why you didn't attend the united nations meeting on bokoharam and also why you didn't go to the visit the bomb blast victims or the site of the varoius bomb blast at abuja

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Abuja Bomb Blast, Says Latest Attacks Expose Real Perpetrators by drss(m): 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
MKO4ever:

My guy, how come you have brains but refused to use them. Do you think the issue at hand now is only about Diezani? If anything happens to Diezani, several other big players will go down with her.
I just wonder how you cannot put one and one together by yourself unless Buhari comes to tell you everything. This is just the beginning, since you cannot think, just sit there and watch how things will happen
and who do u thing will go down? GEJ? Keep on dreaming. Deiziani herself said she stepped on many toes in the oil n gas sector. We all know who owns 80 persent of oil wells in d zoo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Immortal Biafran Picture That I Craved For... / Updated Profile Of Late Lt Col Mohd Abu Ali / See The New Hilarious Cartoon With Nnamdi Kanu _ (shoe Licker)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.