Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

DITTO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DITTO (1176 Views)

Ditto / Ditto / ditto! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DITTO by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
OKAY MAKE I ASK WHY SOME GIRLS LIKE TO DEY TAKE NICE GUYS AS FOOLS!

This actually happened about 5days ago...
Few weeks back,I met this chick by name vera,while trying to withdraw some cash @ an ATM spot along the Egbeda-Ikeja axis,of which after a little conversation,we did exchange digits,so as to keep in touch.

Fast forward till monday(though she sends text from time to time,while we talk every once in a while) when she called,telling me about her yet to be completed clearance due to cash constraint,pleading to see if I could loan her the sum of 12k.

As a perfect gentle man,I offered to help,but pleaded with her to give me some time to think things through.After some hours I called,offering to help raise 6000(NOT as a LOAN) so her always clamoring after fiancé could raise the other half.

Na so she begin plead on phone,explaining how some people duped her guy,of which she just aint ready to pester the guy.Me dey there dey form mugu sha...but God so good,I just wasn't in the mood to leave the house plus my day time internet subscription was exhausted.

Tried giving her reasons why d cash might have to be transferred later,but she insisted on coming to see me so we could both heard to the ATM .But as a gee,I say make she come thinking say she wan compensate me sha!

As she show I begin try my luck from number 1 till 100,BUT I no see the biggest balloon win...each time I touch her,she go just carry my hand put for my chest,plus konji wasn't smiling at me seeing how she dressed!

Tried all I could but all to no avail,so I just wanted to put things together so we could head to the ATM for withdrawal,when she excused herself for the restroom...As I check by my side,na her palasa sony ericsson phone of 1662 na I see,so I just say make I check some things there O!MY PEOPLE ABEG ASK ME WETIN I SEE FOR THIS FOOL PHONE?
Re: DITTO by Teeboy22(m): 11:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
lol
wetn??
Re: DITTO by Teeboy22(m): 11:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
lol
wetn??
Re: DITTO by pussyeater(m): 12:29am On Oct 04, 2015
Wetin you see ode?
Re: DITTO by emilyone(f): 8:06am On Oct 04, 2015
Interesting!
Re: DITTO by tosyne2much(m): 8:11am On Oct 04, 2015
U must complete that story ooooo cool
Re: DITTO by falconey(m): 8:14am On Oct 04, 2015
LOL finish it!
Re: DITTO by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 04, 2015
stored your number with mugu ?
Re: DITTO by misspicy(f): 8:28am On Oct 04, 2015
Come finish this story o...lol,tho i know the end already
Re: DITTO by Davedoz(m): 8:37am On Oct 04, 2015
Talk na........

I'm guessing your number was saved as "Maga Must Pay 9"
Re: DITTO by tosyne2much(m): 8:55am On Oct 04, 2015
misspicy:
Come finish this story o...lol,tho i know the end already
Dont you think you should come up with the concluding part of the story cheesy
Re: DITTO by Mightyraw(m): 9:19am On Oct 04, 2015
abegi wetin u see...
Re: DITTO by Yinabim(f): 9:30am On Oct 04, 2015
Hmm, wetin u see oo?
Re: DITTO by misspicy(f): 9:36am On Oct 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
Dont you think you should come up with the concluding part of the story cheesy
Lol...he saw the girls chat with her supposed poor fiance...where they were talking about how she is about to maga the guy

I hope he no rape her sha
Re: DITTO by Mznaett: 9:43am On Oct 04, 2015
Hmm
Re: DITTO by AfroKnight: 9:50am On Oct 04, 2015
Lol. When sharp gal jam sharp guy. grin Why woman no dey ever shy to ask things from guys?
Re: DITTO by tosyne2much(m): 10:24am On Oct 04, 2015
misspicy:

Lol...he saw the girls chat with her supposed poor fiance...where they were talking about how she is about to maga the guy

I hope he no rape her sha
U don get am

As for me. I think it was the fiance himself that needed the money, hence, they both planned to tax the OP cheesy
Re: DITTO by Teeboy22(m): 10:26am On Oct 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
U don get am

As for me. I think it was the fiance himself that needed the money, hence, they both planned to tax the OP cheesy

Naso
Re: DITTO by Maximillian1: 11:17am On Oct 04, 2015
Op hw far you...come complete dis story
Re: DITTO by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
U don get am

you guessed right but...

on checking through her sent message,I spotted a msg sent to 1 Ade with my name in it...so I tot about reading to find out more.

following were d content of d msg:

Ade dear,so sorry I stayed up late due to the disturbance from this guy called *****,honestly, I wish you were here to hear this guy out.he kept on telling me about starting up a rxnship with him even after telling him that we could only be best of friends.He even went as far as kissing the ring u gave to me(though I told him it was an anchor ring,just to joke with him),yes he just might have done that,but my heart belongs to you.
Re: DITTO by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
when she finish her restroom biz,I just lockup with 1 bad smile on my face...pretending as though nothing happened.

Then my mind just say make I disgrace her by drawing her closer to plant a kiss (knowing fully well say she go 1 push me aside),of which she pushed me aside as usual.

so I just smile come tell her say make we dey go,but she ask when she go get d alert!

Had to tell her @ this point to tell her Fcukked up Ade boyfriend for d cash...men she mute straight up!
Re: DITTO by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
hilaomo:
when she finish her restroom biz,I just lockup with 1 bad smile on my face...pretending as though nothing happened.

Then my mind just say make I disgrace her by drawing her closer to plant a kiss (knowing fully well say she go 1 push me aside),of which she pushed me aside as usual.

so I just smile come tell her say make we dey go,but she ask when she go get d alert!

Had to tell her @ this point to tell her Fcukked up Ade boyfriend for d cash...men she mute straight up!
buhahahahahahahahaha she is a big fooooooooool!!who does dat huh? cheesy
Re: DITTO by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
took the phone from her hand and showed her the message, of which she just kept MUTER(if such exist).She immediately wanted to hold my hands but her pushed the cow off.

She begin preach different lie tactics but me just pick my phone,show her her number and press delete key straight up.

This girl no gree leave again o,na so she say she wan make am up to me so as to retain my friendship, but I tell am say I ain't interested anymore.
Re: DITTO by Maximillian1: 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
Bros thank God fr ur life..u for just increase d population of guys fr FZ with golden seat belt grin

2 Likes

Re: DITTO by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
nill
Re: DITTO by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
Swear to God that if she had agreed for a Bleep...I'd have foreplayed,stripped her and tell d fool to stop bitching, with her getting her fcukked up,fake ass self off my apartment.But God help her avoid the humiliation.

Tfare she no see,not to talk of I'd call to check if you got home safe like I've always done.

So painful,was d fact that this fool was d churchy choir type with her nature like that of a dove but her deed men!!!!na die... Scared of ladies I swear.

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy And Daddy Connection / Guys Wearing One Boxer For Seven Days And Seven Night, Get In And Read Now / Does Anyone Else Feel This Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.