Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind (2411 Views)

Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) / Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. / Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 04, 2015
What helps foster a relationship is connection. The emphasis is on connection,how this connection takes place is very important in deciphering the kind of lady you call your own.

Some relationships fare better when both parties are the type that love social events like partying,discussing over a bottle of drink,outings basically. This way, the lady sees the guy as a fun person to be with,basically no dull moments and both parties are happy,their connection is based on a social scale.

On the other hand, a guy like me will not date a lady with the traits as stated above. I really admire ladies that can just sit at home with their half and talk about issues and even keep the discussion going for hours,this kind of connection is more on an emotional scale. When you love such a lady you just feel this sense of emotional attachment. When ladies like this love a guy,they love him with every atom in their entire being,he doesn't even have to worry about spending one naira taking her out and she will still see no issues in it. Such relationships fare better when two humans (a male and a female) stay in the comfort of their abode and sort themselves out.

My question is, which category does your betterhalf fall into?
Re: It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 04, 2015
The category of ones heart desire nd choice
grin
Re: It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 04, 2015
Dude, everybody that's in for the commitment will have your mind.

Problems arise in relationships when one party's taking it real and the other is just up for some games.

Wish u meet your kinda person smiley
Re: It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 04, 2015
So wats your kind of person like?
pinceprinz:
Dude, everybody that's in for the commitment will have your mind.

Problems arise in relationships when one party's taking it real and the other is just up for some games.

Wish u meet your kinda person smiley

Re: It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind by xe4gals(m): 12:25am On Oct 04, 2015
Category: all of d above grin
Re: It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 04, 2015
OMG, this sounds just like me to the alphabet. Emotional connection over anything else & it requires I be in the presence of someone so I can "absorb" them, no distraction.
Re: It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 04, 2015
chigo93:
So wats your kind of person like?

Depends on what I want smiley

When am in to have fun, I set the limit to that exclusively

When its for the real thing, the title af the game changes.

Like I said, things will work out well when its that our intents before the kick-off falls side by side in the same direction smiley
Re: It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 04, 2015
PunkyVeer:
OMG, this sounds just like me to the alphabet. Emotional connection over anything else & it requires I be in the presence of someone so I can "absorb" them, no distraction.

the emphasis is on "absorb them, no distraction" .smiley smiley
Re: It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind by NemzySeries(m): 1:58am On Oct 04, 2015
I fall under windows 8.8 while ma andriod version is 7.5 yoghurt
Re: It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind by Hannysmilez(f): 2:32am On Oct 04, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Me three. Emotional connection works for me.
Re: It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind by Nobody: 3:12am On Oct 04, 2015
@ donholy28 the writeup read I prefer the emotional kinda lady.
Re: It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind by donholy28(m): 3:17am On Oct 04, 2015
Op u never explain ur kind well...what is ur genus and ur species?
Re: It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind by Nobody: 3:18am On Oct 04, 2015
I made this write up so we could have fun discussing what we think is the best route a relationship should take.

I know guys that will never feel happiness sitting with a lady at home ,they instead prefer partying and clubbing with their bettterhalf than sitting down fantacising on funny issues like how many kids they would like to have in future.

It's cool commenting

1 Like

Re: It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind by lekjons(m): 4:17am On Oct 04, 2015
make i register here..
Re: It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind by donholy28(m): 4:42am On Oct 04, 2015
chigo93:
@ donholy28 the writeup read I prefer the emotional kinda lady.
Yes and u no mention dix ur kind way only some certain girls fit like.
Re: It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 04, 2015
donholy28:
Yes and u no mention dix ur kind way only some certain girls fit like.
yes,but you've not told us the option that best fits you.
Re: It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind by SlimCupid(m): 7:51am On Oct 04, 2015
Well mr Op,I'm exactly ur kinda guy.I don't party to go to clubs.When I'm not at work,I must be at home,thinking,writing or just doing something.I'm the highest grade introvert you'll ever meet.Only our kind can understand us,and you simply don't see them around cos they're always outta the public eye too.

1 Like

Re: It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 04, 2015
The amazing thing is that she doesn't even have to be an introvert,she could still share outdoor moments with you, like going to the cinema,visiting parks,those important little things sha. Its just that she doesn't have to see partying as the only way to overcome boredom. Basically, she could still be your regular girl with this amazing gracious nature but just not a socialialite.

I know a lady that left her half, reason being she wasn't feeling him cos he just wasn't there even when they were always hanging out together. Talking to her,she said she doesn't remember holding any heart to heart convo with him, the guy felt felt the only way to appear not being a boring kind was by taking her to places with this loud songs.

Gracias #
SlimCupid:
Well mr Op,I'm exactly ur kinda guy.I don't party to go to clubs.When I'm not at work,I must be at home,thinking,writing or just doing something.I'm the highest grade introvert you'll ever meet.Only our kind can understand us,and you simply don't see them around cos they're always outta the public eye too.
Re: It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind by fullstreets: 8:49am On Oct 04, 2015
chigo93:
I made this write up so we could have fun discussing what we think is the best route a relationship should take.

I know guys that will never feel happiness sitting with a lady at home ,they instead prefer partying and clubbing with their bettterhalf than sitting down fantacising on funny issues like how many kids they would like to have in future. In other words, u lyk boredom, sitting n fantasizing about funny issues n kids can be covered in 10 mins. But over some bottles, dia is no limit to the issues dat will be discussed I tell u.

It's cool commenting
Re: It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 04, 2015
grin really? I see undecided dnt blame me if my comment. Doesn't tally with wat u hv up der truth is I didn't read it grin thanks
Re: It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind by KlaireKlement(f): 11:57am On Oct 04, 2015
I think I'd stop ma keke here...I'm seeing people who share thesame ideas with me.I used to think I'm weird cos I'm not the very loud type.Discovered recently its just who I am

2 Likes

Re: It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
Forgive my inquisitiveness, so do you share the same trait with the love of your life, is he your kind of person,or a different individual from you?
KlaireKlement:
I think I'd stop ma keke here...I'm seeing people who share thesame ideas with me.I used to think I'm weird cos I'm not the very loud type.Discovered recently its just who I am
Re: It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind by KlaireKlement(f): 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
chigo93:
Forgive my inquisitiveness, so do you share the same trait with the love of your life, is he your kind of person,or a different individual from you?
Aint in any relationship right now.....Buh when I eventually get ready to go into another,I'd want sum1 who is like me.At least I'd be sure of the fact that he'd understand my person.
Re: It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
A little voice tells me the former wasn't your kinda and he also wasn't cool.

Maybe this little voice is wrong,just maybe.
KlaireKlement:

Aint in any relationship right now.....Buh when I eventually get ready to go into another,I'd want sum1 who is like me.At least I'd be sure of the fact that he'd understand my person.
Re: It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind by KlaireKlement(f): 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
chigo93:
A little voice tells me the former wasn't your kinda and he also wasn't cool.

Maybe this little voice is wrong,just maybe.
I wont confirm or deny what that little voice is whispering...So lets just leave it at"maybe";just as u said*winks*
Re: It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
I'm the kinda gal who is anything you want me to be

So if you like quiet walks in the park I can do that and if you like turning up at the club I can do that too grin

1 Like

Re: It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:
I'm the kinda gal who is anything you want me to be

So if you like quiet walks in the park I can do that and if you like turning up at the club I can do that too grin
for how long a time?
Re: It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
chigo93:
for how long a time?
For forever. grin
Cool of me right.
Re: It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
Lest I forget you've got a very nice nose wink
KlaireKlement:

I wont confirm or deny what that little voice is whispering...So lets just leave it at"maybe";just as u said*winks*
Re: It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind by KlaireKlement(f): 7:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
chigo93:
Lest I forget you've got a very nice nose wink
Haha....Thanks
Re: It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind by IamAtribalist: 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
chigo93:
What helps foster a relationship is connection. The emphasis is on connection,how this connection takes place is very important in deciphering the kind of lady you call your own.

Some relationships fare better when both parties are the type that love social events like partying,discussing over a bottle of drink,outings basically. This way, the lady sees the guy as a fun person to be with,basically no dull moments and both parties are happy,their connection is based on a social scale.

On the other hand, a guy like me will not date a lady with the traits as stated above. I really admire ladies that can just sit at home with their half and talk about issues and even keep the discussion going for hours,this kind of connection is more on an emotional scale. When you love such a lady you just feel this sense of emotional attachment. When ladies like this love a guy,they love him with every atom in their entire being,he doesn't even have to worry about spending one naira taking her out and she will still see no issues in it. Such relationships fare better when two humans (a male and a female) stay in the comfort of their abode and sort themselves out.

My question is, which category does your betterhalf fall into?

Don't be a fool. Never connect with any woman emotionally. Women are incapable of emotional connection. The ONLY thing a woman wants to connect with is your resources (aka money) when that is gone, you will no that all those 'tears' were fake as shyte. A woman is NOT a emotional being. She pretends to be but in reality she has a heart of stone - olumo rock to be precise.

1 Like

Re: It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
You've not told us the kinda lady your baby is.
IamAtribalist:

Don't be a fool. Never connect with any woman emotionally. Women are incapable of emotional connection. The ONLY thing a woman wants to connect with is your resources (aka money) when that is gone, you will no that all those 'tears' were fake as shyte. A woman is NOT a emotional being. She pretends to be but in reality she has a heart of stone - olumo rock to be precise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Often Should A Lady Change Her Bra During The Week? / The 10 Spots Every Woman Wants You To Touch. / See Photos From A Crazy Bridal Shower That Reportedly Held In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.