Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Girl Strips Full Unclad In Public Because Boyfriend Did not Buy Iphone 6 For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Strips Full Unclad In Public Because Boyfriend Did not Buy Iphone 6 For Her (3001 Views)

Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client / Girl Strips Full Unclad, No Pants, No Bra Coz Boyfriend Refused To Buy Iphone / Embarrassment!! Girl Strips Unclad In Public Because Of This. Take A Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Strips Full Unclad In Public Because Boyfriend Did not Buy Iphone 6 For Her by talktomazech: 8:23am On Oct 04, 2015
Since Apple introduced iphone 6, a lot has been happening among lovers. undecided
Read on...

It is true that love can make us think and do crazy things! But, how about stripping completely naked in public – no pants, no bra? Would you go to the extreme to do what this girl did, stripping naked in public just because you want to make your partner understand your point?
The Chinese girl on this video you’re about to watch stripped fully naked in public just because her boyfriend refused to buy the newly released iPhone 6 for her! Passers-by received shock of their lives.

What do you friends say about this iPhone 6s wahala

Read more and watch the video here. 18+ please
Click here - https://www.mazech.com/iPhone_6

Re: Girl Strips Full Unclad In Public Because Boyfriend Did not Buy Iphone 6 For Her by talktomazech: 8:24am On Oct 04, 2015
Huh...

Re: Girl Strips Full Unclad In Public Because Boyfriend Did not Buy Iphone 6 For Her by northvietnam(m): 8:27am On Oct 04, 2015
naaah dem mattaaaaa....... a beg give me one bottle of origin jooor
Re: Girl Strips Full Unclad In Public Because Boyfriend Did not Buy Iphone 6 For Her by 7agaza(m): 8:30am On Oct 04, 2015
northvietnam:
naaah dem mattaaaaa.......
a beg give me one bottle of origin jooor
Re: Girl Strips Full Unclad In Public Because Boyfriend Did not Buy Iphone 6 For Her by Tapout(m): 8:32am On Oct 04, 2015
grin grin assuming he ended up buying it for her, I bet some naija girls would join the trend immediately grin
Re: Girl Strips Full Unclad In Public Because Boyfriend Did not Buy Iphone 6 For Her by adedayourt(m): 8:34am On Oct 04, 2015
d poster above me has common sense but hes nt usin it today smiley
Re: Girl Strips Full Unclad In Public Because Boyfriend Did not Buy Iphone 6 For Her by talktomazech: 8:34am On Oct 04, 2015
lol, if you see how she was pushing and fighting the boyfriend on the video!! Huh, the bf did not even care to cover her unclothedness.
Oh My Gosh, this iPhone 6 na wahala! Hhmm sad
Re: Girl Strips Full Unclad In Public Because Boyfriend Did not Buy Iphone 6 For Her by Justiyke4u: 8:36am On Oct 04, 2015
And what has she achieved
Re: Girl Strips Full Unclad In Public Because Boyfriend Did not Buy Iphone 6 For Her by realtestament(m): 8:42am On Oct 04, 2015
Shey no be for naija e happen!
Re: Girl Strips Full Unclad In Public Because Boyfriend Did not Buy Iphone 6 For Her by dharay99: 8:56am On Oct 04, 2015
whi†e ppl mehnnn... lipsrsealed
Re: Girl Strips Full Unclad In Public Because Boyfriend Did not Buy Iphone 6 For Her by AfroKnight: 10:34am On Oct 04, 2015
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
The hustle is real.
Re: Girl Strips Full Unclad In Public Because Boyfriend Did not Buy Iphone 6 For Her by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 04, 2015
WTF!!!
iPhone 6 Damn! That lady needs to be relieved of her role as a human being. Shiit!
Re: Girl Strips Full Unclad In Public Because Boyfriend Did not Buy Iphone 6 For Her by ThePeacemaker(m): 11:25am On Oct 04, 2015
She's nicki minaj wannabe.......In the next ten years iphone6 go be like nokia 3310
Re: Girl Strips Full Unclad In Public Because Boyfriend Did not Buy Iphone 6 For Her by Michizzy(f): 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
WTF
She must be sick! I can't picture a sane lady stripping in public for any reason. Quite sad cry
Re: Girl Strips Full Unclad In Public Because Boyfriend Did not Buy Iphone 6 For Her by ribbit: 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mumu bloggers .. Creating fictional stories since 1090AD
Re: Girl Strips Full Unclad In Public Because Boyfriend Did not Buy Iphone 6 For Her by talktomazech: 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
I don't even know why they didn't arrest and charge the girl with second-degree or even first-degree grin 'breach of peace and public indecency' as they did to this man.

Check out this forum - https://www.nairaland.com/2641643/madness-see-what-81-year-old

Re: Girl Strips Full Unclad In Public Because Boyfriend Did not Buy Iphone 6 For Her by macaranta(m): 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
We should learn to separate madness from making demands

(1) (Reply)

Watchin A Sex Scene With Family. Help / Im Baack / Who Will You Marry Among This Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.