Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. (4151 Views)

2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 04, 2015
It was a cool evening, me and my bae were playing hide and seek in my one room apartment. Few minutes later I heard a knock on my door, I quickly dressed up, took a deep breath and opened the door, in front of me was a beautiful gorgeous, bootilicious and boobilicious lady. Damn# she was hot.

I stammered, "goodevening, are you looking for someone??, she replied with "please excuse me, I want to see you", I asked "hope there is no problem?? Can't remember meeting you before now", she replied with "just for a minute please"..........so I excused ma bae and followed this hotter chick outside the building, she began:
She: errm, bros I know you don't know me, but please I need your help.
Me: with what??
She: please don't be offended.....I
Me: *cuts in* just tell me what it is.
She: please I need your help with one thousand naira, please I will refund it to you soon.
Me: *thinking* refund ke, how u wan refund am, I know you before, see this girl wan use my brain* ""sorry I don't have cash with me now, maybe some other time. So sorry.
She: *with a sad and disappointed face* thank you.

So she left, I went inside to explain my ordeal to my bae. I was yet to discover what was going on.

A week later, another HOTTER chick knocked on my door with the same techniques used by the first chick. But this time around a friend of mine was at my place, he wanted to test this chick, so he told me to step aside.

My friend: hi, my friend told me you need help, unfortunately he doesn't have the money. I can help you with it but trust me I can't just let go of my money to a stranger and I have no guarantee you will refund it.

She: please help me if you can, my life depends on this money, *she placed her too hands on her heard, faking a teary eyes*
My friend: I can only help you with it if you will follow me inside, let's get SOMETHING done quickly.
She: I can't follow you inside just for 1k.

*my jaw dropped when I heard this*
Na xo dem start to price market o. the lady stood her ground on 2500, claiming she's a hot, neat and well packaged chick unlike others. My friend was adamant on paying 1500. They later agreed on a certain price, my friend gave her his number and collected hers, he told her he would call her to meet up at his place few minutes later.

Though my friend was not interested in the shit, he just wanted to be sure if his assumption was positive. We laughed real hard that day.

Anyone experienced this before??

3 Likes

Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by AfroKnight: 10:21am On Oct 04, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

See innovation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by bigtt76(f): 10:24am On Oct 04, 2015
Hmmmm so na door to door campaign or marketing now?
Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by donholy28(m): 10:26am On Oct 04, 2015
Which market re they selling?
Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by misspicy(f): 10:27am On Oct 04, 2015
cheesy
Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by falconey(m): 10:33am On Oct 04, 2015
funny but bad.
Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 04, 2015
Am surprised they all know the way to your house.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by Dyt(f): 10:43am On Oct 04, 2015
Hehehehe
See new marketing research turned strategy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na door to door services now oo
Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by IamLEGEND1: 10:46am On Oct 04, 2015
so why is it that they only come to ur house?

1 Like

Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by younghartz(m): 10:52am On Oct 04, 2015
Marketing HIV

1 Like

Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 04, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
Am surprised they all know the way to your house.
I don't knw o. I have so many bae's that visits me, maybe they followed me like twitter and
tot I am into oloshos ish.

2 Likes

Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 04, 2015
^^
IamLEGEND1:
so why is it that they only come to ur house?

Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 04, 2015
stupidity:
I don't knw o. I have so many bae's that visits me, maybe they followed me like twitter and
tot I am into oloshos ish.
hmm, interesting.
Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 04, 2015
donholy28:
Which market re they selling?
hawking of 3min pleasure.
Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 04, 2015
stupidity:
hawking of 3min pleasure.
. . . . they always want a quickie !
Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by Flips: 11:30am On Oct 04, 2015
akthedream or is it ak the fool, come share your own experience. You know you like them cheap and dirty cheesy wink

Unfortunately you can't even afford 1k b1tch sad
Na 5h or 250 you dey price dirty sluts.
bloody self-service...er

akthedream:

WATCH OUT GUYS!......
I will post mγ hot sexcapade later today.....
If you miss am,he go pain you ooo..

https://www.nairaland.com/2536003/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo/5#38303416

cc redbenson magicminister mixty ipopalomo ftboy cmpunk rigarmortis warriblood mobuch b0rn2fuck

1 Like

Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 04, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . they always want a quickie !
lol, for the money? YES
Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
Flips:
akthedream or is it ak the fool, come share your own experience. You know you like them cheap and dirty cheesy wink

Unfortunately you can't even afford 1k b1tch sad
Na 5h or 250 you dey price dirty sluts.
bloody self-service...er

https://www.nairaland.com/2536003/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo/5#38303416

cc redbenson magicminister mixty ipopalomo ftboy cmpunk rigarmortis warriblood mobuch b0rn2fuck
why you dey para, why you dey blow alarm on top of akthedream head nah? You want make ganganso again? Akthedream no dey look uche face at all, u wan hear ham, me go count scores oooo!
Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
bigtt76:
with your user name, I fit ask how market?
Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by 2dice(m): 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hahaaha... Guy shey vacancy dey your House may Boiz Kon Rent grin
Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by bigtt76(f): 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
Lol ....na you sabi o! How your market too grin

b0rn2fuck:
with your user name, I fit ask how market?
Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
2dice:
Hahaaha...
Guy shey vacancy dey your House may Boiz Kon Rent grin
lol, ma check weda vacancy dey.
Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by 2dice(m): 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
stupidity:
lol, ma check weda vacancy dey.
do quick ... Every week na to dey book 5k down...cheesy
Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
bigtt76:

hustling dey hard ooo! Afterall, na una we go still spend ham on top! Dis ur bigtits na something else, hope say the tin truly big and ur effizy and packaging dey there too because me like better tin
Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by Qualer: 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
bigtt76:

Yes ke!! Direct Marketing = Direct Entry! grin
Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
bigtt76:

if anything dey on ground, let me know! No dulling for my own side
Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by bigtt76(f): 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
No worray if e go bi ar go hala and control you tongue

b0rn2fuck:
if anything dey on ground, let me know! No dulling for my own side
Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
bigtt76:
No worray if e go bi ar go hala and control you tongue

. Make I get hope or make I lose hope?
Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by ITbomb(m): 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
Aha, N1500 too much nah Relocate to my area
Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by bigtt76(f): 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
Keep hope alive .....meet me for Mimz Lounge if you can tongue

b0rn2fuck:
. Make I get hope or make I lose hope?
Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
bigtt76:
Keep hope alive .....meet me for Mimz Lounge if you can tongue

you wan send me go relegation? Mims lounge ...hmmmmm! But hope you are early 20s or late 20s and the tits truly BIG
Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by bigtt76(f): 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
Come see for yourself if you can tongue

b0rn2fuck:
you wan send me go relegation? Mims lounge ...hmmmmm! But hope you are early 20s or late 20s and the tits truly BIG

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Like Exposing Their Breast On Their Wedding Day? / Guy Flogged His Cheating GirlFriend Badly PHOTO BELOW!!!!! / Hav U Eva Seen A Beautiful Girl U Cant Stop Looking At Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.