Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. (4150 Views)

2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by olajorn(m): 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
Thats the technique,if You dont come to meet us,We will come and me you

When mountain failed to meet Mohamed...Mohamed jejeli go meet mountain
Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
bigtt76:
Come see for yourself if you can tongue

oh lele lele, which route bi dat, your high dey shook pass my own self, hope sya u no wan send me go relegation?
Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by bigtt76(f): 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
Call me wen u get there 0816 733 2305 tongue

b0rn2fuck:
you wan send me go relegation? Mims lounge ...hmmmmm! But hope you are early 20s or late 20s and the tits truly BIG
Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
bigtt76:
Call me wen u get there 0816 733 2305 tongue

you wicked ooo! Ur whatsup dey show man! Chai!!!!! I die! Wake up, die again
Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by benega: 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
op may they not come knocking in your moment of weakness/need Amen.
Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
Flips:
akthedream or is it ak the fool, come share your own experience. You know you like them cheap and dirty cheesy wink

Unfortunately you can't even afford 1k b1tch sad
Na 5h or 250 you dey price dirty sluts.
bloody self-service...er

https://www.nairaland.com/2536003/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo/5#38303416

cc redbenson magicminister mixty ipopalomo ftboy cmpunk rigarmortis warriblood mobuch b0rn2fuck
lol....
I don spoil that girl runs for you abi?...
The thing pain you well well..
You never see chum chin..
I dey pity gan ni o..
Have fun.
Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by bigtt76(f): 10:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
Lol na my Uncle.... nor mind de guy jaaare... still game? kiss

b0rn2fuck:
you wicked ooo! Ur whatsup dey show man! Chai!!!!! I die! Wake up, die again
Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by Etetejake(m): 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
bigtt76:
Hmmmm so na door to door campaign or marketing now?

We men ar the one to ask that question not the other way round.
Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
bigtt76:

hmmmm! I feared fear
Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 05, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
hmmmm! I feared fear

Abeg, what about pa mobuch, your grandfather? I haven't seen him online in a while. Pls message me his contact.
Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:49am On Oct 05, 2015
DrDauda:

Abeg, what about pa mobuch, your grandfather? I haven't seen him online in a while. Pls message me his contact.
the old ashawo useless man, nah God know where him dey! Okoronwo mobuch is always know for his trouble, I not fit get such person contact, never
Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:53am On Oct 05, 2015
bigtt76:

no be your uncle I wan Bleep nah, I no dey do gay tins!!! You are a game changer, I fear nairaland members pass devil
Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by Flips: 7:09am On Oct 05, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
why you dey para, why you dey blow alarm on top of akthedream head nah? You want make ganganso again? Akthedream no dey look uche face at all, u wan hear ham, me go count scores oooo!
akthefool is a wimp and a weakling. I have been tossing him around like football. He is a liar, an agbero, a broke-ass dude and a street thug. You and I agree that he has mental issues that's why you are advising me to live him alone. Na mad man. No one comes near a mentally disturbed.
But NO, I will hound him till he deactivates his account. Na yeye boy
Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 05, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
the old ashawo useless man, nah God know where him dey! Okoronwo mobuch is always know for his trouble, I not fit get such person contact, never

if he catches you, you are dead grin
Re: New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:12am On Oct 05, 2015
DrDauda:

if he catches you, you are dead grin
the man will continue to chase my shadow like small pikin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Comes Under Fire After Posting Half Unclad Photos Of Herself On Facebook / Guys Stare At My Boyfriend? / SEX STORY: Fucking Stepmom Sequel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.