Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

I Heard It But I Dont Give A F**k Cus Am Enjoying The Match - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Heard It But I Dont Give A F**k Cus Am Enjoying The Match (505 Views)

IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS / "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK / "I Heard EFCC Is Cooking Up A Surprise For Me, I Ready For Una" - Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

I Heard It But I Dont Give A F**k Cus Am Enjoying The Match by AnambraDota: 10:35am On Oct 04, 2015
My heart to the families of Biafrans who might have lost their lives in the Abuja bombing.

It was reported that Boko Haram struck twice in Abuja and poisoned village water sources where the Fulani herdmen and their cattle drink from.
Hundreds of cows were reported death and the gory pictures still dominate the cyberspace.

My take is .

"Any attack on Boko Haram is anti-North"
~President Muhammade Buhari, President FRN.

"Any Nigeria soldier that kill a Fulani should know its a debt to repaid even in hundred years"
~Mallam Nasir El Rufai, Govenor Kaduna State.

Woe betide anybody that will come here to condemn or wail over the attrocities of Boko Haram and Fulani Herdmen in North, i repeat attrocities and havocs in North, woebetide you.

Just pick a side to support in the duel, click like if you support Boko Haram FC with Buhari as the coach or share for Fulani Herdsmen FC with El Rufai as their coach

Re: I Heard It But I Dont Give A F**k Cus Am Enjoying The Match by warrior01: 10:40am On Oct 04, 2015
Ever since the inauguration of the administration, the activities of the dreaded set boko haram have intensified with thousands of helpless and hungry Nigerians killed with a deafening silence from the APC controlled media outfits. The present administration has proven to be utterly clueless on how to fight the boko haram menace and is presently plunged the economy into a comatose state with no known blue prints on how to solve the problem. In solving the boko haram debacle, we have a track record which has worked for us before and which can be employed again to win this war. First of all, the North East and North Central should be fully blockaded as was done in the Nigeria- Biafra war. Then the Asaba treatment should be carried out on males and females since they are all potential terrorists and in the words of the Nigeria civil war hero, Benjamin Adekunle, " I do not want to see the Red Cross, Caritas Aid, World Church delegation, Pope, Missionary, or UN delegation'. When these heroic tasks are achieved, the president should then declare the war over with a 'No Victor, No Vanqished' declaration. Thereafter, anyone that survives the onslaught by the gallant Nigerian soldiers should have their accounts and properties declared abandoned and confisticated. The sum of #2000 should then be paid for the any seized or 'abandoned' property. Full reconstruction should commence immediately in the Eastern and South Southern parts of the country due to the effects of the war. We did it in Nigeria before, we can do it again after all, all is fair in war according to the late sage Obafem Awolowo.

Re: I Heard It But I Dont Give A F**k Cus Am Enjoying The Match by zuchyblink(m): 10:42am On Oct 04, 2015
i want a draw. Boko FC 1000000 deaths vs 1000000 deaths Nama FC there is no peace for the wicked

How Governor Ayo Fayose Plotting To Loot Ekiti State – Ex-speaker / UK Seizes £27,000 From Diezani Alison-madueke And Her Mother / Pic Of The Day