Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,554 members, 7,840,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works (47570 Views)

Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) / Omokore: EFCC To Invite Mu’azu, Obanikoro Over Car Gifts / Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by Chibby90: 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
Rochas can do beta than this
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by Elkings123(m): 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
Wow this is nice...
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
salaboiz:
no market today

You dey go Social Club?
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by aderonkedeborah(f): 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
He even put a tag on it. Chai Ekiti people don suffer.
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by Analysiscorner: 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
Highly commendable. A good motivation
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by M4gunners: 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
Now that is my role model doing his people good. God bless you mr governor.
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by omojeesu(m): 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
O se o!
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by Lekhandowski(m): 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
I dnt believe in dis Stupidity gift with name been tagged is just show off to people.
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by wunmi590(m): 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
rhema4u:

Adonbelifdis!

But why now grin

Have modified since now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by gebest: 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
Adaahjacob:
Pls, will d drive d car with dat long tag on it?
If yes, I don't want d gift. If no Kudos to d governor
is not a gift is a car lone met for level 14 and above

1 Like

Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
marked10:
Call him names or you criticize him, he is still the same. He keep surprising his critics and those who have declared themselves his enemies. Ekiti state governor, Ayodele Fayose yesterday presented cars as gifts to some teachers in the state in appreciation of their good works.

He shared the car gifts as part of activities preceding the state's Teachers Day Celebration which holds tomorrow October 5th. The beneficiaries included, the Tutor-General, The Headmaster-General, The best teacher in public secondary schools, The best teacher in public primary schools and others.

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/10/ekiti-state-governor-fayose-presents.html#sthash.jzlNoIj5.dpuf

Nigerians being gullible seen 1960's.

Who's fooling who?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by atospet(m): 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
People appreciate incentives like this, it shows he is truly a man of the people. Headmaster general is cool though.
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by IceDude(m): 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
Wow! I so much love this governor

Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by adejaresalami1(m): 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
Shey na one moto for how many headmaster....kia of all motor....na the next day all be body go bend....anyway my dad is a panel beater. cheesy grin grin.
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
marked10:
Call him names or you criticize him, he is still the same. He keep surprising his critics and those who have declared themselves his enemies. Ekiti state governor, Ayodele Fayose yesterday presented cars as gifts to some teachers in the state in appreciation of their good works.

He shared the car gifts as part of activities preceding the state's Teachers Day Celebration which holds tomorrow October 5th. The beneficiaries included, the Tutor-General, The Headmaster-General, The best teacher in public secondary schools, The best teacher in public primary schools and others.

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/10/ekiti-state-governor-fayose-presents.html#sthash.jzlNoIj5.dpuf

Ekiti will remain backward. This is one of the states that needs rapid infrastructures to meet up with other states.
THE MONEY SPENT OR STOMACH AND SHOW BIZ IS MORE THAN ENOUGH TO IMPROVE INSTITUTIONS AND INFRASTRUCTURES IN SMALL EKITI STATE.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by brilliant5(m): 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
Fayose. Making headline ba? Reverse d "no free education u put in ekiti b4 I commend u
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by Abeyjide: 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
fayose alias notice me.hate dat attitude
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by Jhayeahsam01(m): 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
aregbe too
will
distribute

fufu aregbe to

osun
workers
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by atospet(m): 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Nigerians being gullible seen 1960's.

Who's fooling who?

It's a good incentive. The reason u're criticising is becos it is coming from the Pdp governor if twas from Apc u wouldn't say so.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by GboyegaD(m): 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
This is what I call show me!!! What does tge public schools look like to start with? Our governors are all the same and this is the reason they get applauded by the deluded ones from either their states or their parties.
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by walozanga(m): 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
Adaahjacob:
Pls, will d drive d car with dat long tag on it?
If yes, I don't want d gift. If no Kudos to d governor

Na tag u wan drive or motor?
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by atospet(m): 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
Abeyjide:
fayose alias notice me.hate dat attitude

If twas ur father he gave that car I'm pretty sure u would not say such..you people are so blinded with the hatred of PDP .
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by Lexusgs430: 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
Give Ram, give car, give give give!!!!
I hope he has a sustainable framework in place to sustain development in the state?
Not commissioning projects,that are simply uncompleted?
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by Mufasa27(m): 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
My man fayose doing big things.......and the zombies keeps hating........May jah blessings be upon you OSOKO !!
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
weldone sir
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by Ilekeh(f): 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
Where is he getting the money from?

This is mismanagement of funds/budget.

Ive been in this US for almost two decades and I've never seen governors or mayors "gift" teachers.

Why are Africans like this? That money could have been used to renovate the school buildings, buy books and desks for students, buy classroom resources for teachers (markers, papers, etc).

I so wish the villagers on this thread can travel out to western countries for a month.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by montezz(f): 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
I jez love dz man!
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by Bollinger(m): 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
bushdoc9919:
It is nice....but how are the school buildings, and the school libraries, and labs.

Nigeria!

You see? this is the kind of quotes that deserves a thousand likes, but it's the "fayose my guy" and "fayose my role model" you'll see with a billion likes. Common sense is out the door in Nigeria. It has been proven statistically that Africans, especially Nigerians, are probably the dumbest people on the planet. The concept of trying to solve a problem by applying the same parameters and expecting different results is very true with Nigerians. A politician is giving away cars to teachers, while the standard of education and it's facilities leaves much to be desired. Plus, these people aren't asking where these funds are coming from, all they see is "car" and "awoof". A leader is a direct reflection of it's citizenry. So, since Nigeria has been having crappy leaders, it is because Nigerians are crappy people. Remember, the concept of democracy is that an overwhelming percentage of people with the same mindset will vote an individual to represent them in govt. So you pretty much get what you pay for. Phucking people.
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by nduchucks: 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
Here is a Governor spending state funds on frivolous political statements and we have "youths" praising him. Was there any transparency in the manner the funds were appropriated for these cars? nansense! embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Alex Badeh Was Killed – Police / Abiola Ajimobi’s Burial Postponed / Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet Tinubu In London (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.