Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,595 members, 7,840,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works (47571 Views)

Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) / Omokore: EFCC To Invite Mu’azu, Obanikoro Over Car Gifts / Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by Mufasa27(m): 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
brilliant5:
Fayose. Making headline ba? Reverse d "no free education u put in ekiti b4 I commend u
If na oshiomole or ambode do dis kin thing, na so so hail u go dey hail dem.... Hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by Phemostiga(m): 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
Nice one from d Iroko of yorubaland
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by tunnamaniah(m): 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
personal59:
Hmmm well done gov this is great
Pls tell him ondo need more company cos what most do is teaching, riding okada and bus driver no job opportunity in ondo state o

Pls lure dis companies to build der branch here in ondo ooo mk dem lev Lagos and Ogun State

But only God know your intention
sorry, buh fayose is for ekiti nt ondo(mimiko)

1 Like

Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by Mufasa27(m): 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Nigerians being gullible seen 1960's.

Who's fooling who?
Lol we know you type..... Ask yourself, what has aregbe or ajimobi done to better the lives of the workers in their states..... You ediot !!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by muyiwah666(m): 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
marked10:
Call him names or you criticize him, he is still the same. He keep surprising his critics and those who have declared themselves his enemies. Ekiti state governor, Ayodele Fayose yesterday presented cars as gifts to some teachers in the state in appreciation of their good works.

He shared the car gifts as part of activities preceding the state's Teachers Day Celebration which holds tomorrow October 5th. The beneficiaries included, the Tutor-General, The Headmaster-General, The best teacher in public secondary schools, The best teacher in public primary schools and others.

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/10/ekiti-state-governor-fayose-presents.html#sthash.jzlNoIj5.dpuf

Funny that he a governor can afford these cars for the teachers, yet he could not afford to pay the teachers' salaries.. O ga o

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by fbtowner(m): 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
personal59:
Pls tell him ondo need more company cos what most do is teaching, riding okada and bus driver no job opportunity in ondo state o

Pls lure dis companies to build der branch here in ondo ooo mk dem lev Lagos and Ogun State

Wetin dis one dey talk
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mufasa27:

Lol we know you type..... Ask yourself, what has aregbe or ajimobi done to better the lives of the workers in their states..... You ediot !!

Actually you don't know, how can you when we don't swim in the same dirt infested waters that you do grin

I don't give a rats a$$ about any of the nimrods that you mentioned and you included.

Go and die in some pothole somewhere, you halfwitted droopy armed troglodyte grin
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
atospet:

It's a good incentive. The reason u're criticising is becos it is coming from the Pdp governor if twas from Apc u wouldn't say so.

Dude you're a dunce, read my threads and see if I give a shyte about your silly political parties.

The reason for my post is just that, Nigerians are being gullible.
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by dguizman(m): 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
personal59:

make them say u self comment abi?..is he the governor of ondo state?
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by WILLYBABS(m): 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
Adaahjacob:
Pls, will d drive d car with dat long tag on it?
If yes, I don't want d gift. If no Kudos to d governor
But when globandnthe rest give out cars wit longer tag serious paints, u see ntin wrong abt it, haters una get problem. Well, he didn't give u d gift in da first place

1 Like

Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by vision2050: 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
collecting gift from government, is like grab mtn evil offers, when they done with you, your life will not remain the same. Reject those cars or your salary suffer for it, it may not be now but tomorrow. Government are Evil , Civil/Public Servant are its Servant.
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by harry509: 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
marked10:
Call him names or you criticize him, he is still the same. He keep surprising his critics and those who have declared themselves his enemies. Ekiti state governor, Ayodele Fayose yesterday presented cars as gifts to some teachers in the state in appreciation of their good works.

He shared the car gifts as part of activities preceding the state's Teachers Day Celebration which holds tomorrow October 5th. The beneficiaries included, the Tutor-General, The Headmaster-General, The best teacher in public secondary schools, The best teacher in public primary schools and others.

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/10/ekiti-state-governor-fayose-presents.html#sthash.jzlNoIj5.dpuf

kudos 2 govnu FAYOSE. Nt dat fuma 1 buyn cars 4 kabiayesi's. Still he lost d election.
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by Abeyjide: 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
atospet:

If twas ur father he gave that car I'm pretty sure u would not say such..you people are so blinded with the hatred of PDP .

let me tell u,i ave reasons for saying dat.am one of fayose fans when he was contesting for governoship post but of recent ,he has been displaying some funny (attitude notice me) .moreover am not supporting any party,i only support anyone performing well.imagine d big poster on d car both front ,back and sides.
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by frankky25: 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
undecided[color=#006600][/color]Those this gesture put food on the table of the teachers or equipments in the schools that they teach in?
Money miss road governor
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by godwin120alex: 4:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
Gud move
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by tuk2ato(m): 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
Lets learn to appreciate a good gesture.
mznuez:
With who's money?
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by oluala881: 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
Even Buhari will be forced to love fayose later compare to the apc that are there for self angradisement and that is why they will never agree to each other. Fayose continue your Good work for the ppl of ekiti.
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by kayor62: 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
marked10:

Honestly I dnt like Fayose but I like wht he did.....encouraging teachers to be hard working and diligent.
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by bellville: 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
This is a good one from Fayose. We hardly remember our teachers. Teachers will be rewarded here on earth, not in heaven anymore.

Shop for books online. Check my signature.
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by ayooyee: 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
bushdoc9919:
It is nice....but how are the school buildings, and the school libraries, and labs.

Nigeria!
Don't go dere cos it doesn't matter
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by dannybee(m): 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
willian10:
He supposed to use that money to renovate all those inferior primary schools in some part of Ekiti.....It's good sha cos Teachers don't receive allowance like those civil servants
If u ask men, I ll say he is better than aregbe who is building new skuls that hungry teachers are attending. #byforceteaching. No motivation
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by dannybee(m): 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
dguizman:
make them say u self comment abi?..is he the governor of ondo state?
Hahaha, u bad aswear
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by Mufasa27(m): 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Actually you don't know, how can you when we don't swim in the same dirt infested waters that you do grin

I don't give a rats a$$ about any of the nimrods that you mentioned and you included.

Go and die in some pothole somewhere, you halfwitted droopy armed troglodyte grin
Lol...for you mind, u don speak english abi ?? You are a disgrace bro, people like you are the problem nigerians are facing...
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by NICOGRAVITY: 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
Teachers reward is no more in heaven.
Thank you Gov. Fayose. God bless you greatly in Jesus name, amen.
My own Governor of IMO state still owing teachers for 18 months.
You paid all teachers and still gave them gifts.
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mufasa27:

Lol...for you mind, u don speak english abi ?? You are a disgrace bro, people like you are the problem nigerians are facing...

Look up the definition of irony grin

I;m not your Bro or otherwise, you're a social reject, a misfit that is unsuitable for a gathering of educated folks.

Oponu Ode, congratulations - you're a product of a failed society.
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by abiowoblow: 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
Adaahjacob:
Pls, will d drive d car with dat long tag on it?
If yes, I don't want d gift. If no Kudos to d governor
hypocrisy
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by klax(m): 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
As far Fayose us concern I have no problem with him as a matter if fact he is my best governor I'm even planning to meet him anytime soon. I love his boldness and the way he carries his people along that is why they love him not like Mr bulani US entourage ex ekiti governor seeking ministerial portfolio after done nothing tangible for his people.

Fayose carry go i support you. Let all your haters keep waiting. You are my guy for standing tall in the face of liars and deceivers party.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by Boyooosa(m): 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
Richie0974:
That doesn't say he doesn't behave like a thug

Besides I only see two cars... The governor and the headmaster
Shake ur Computer, u ll see d remaining... 8a!
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by Mufasa27(m): 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Look up the definition of irony grin

I;m not your Bro or otherwise, you're a social reject, a misfit that is unsuitable for a gathering of educated folks.

Oponu Ode, congratulations - you're a product of a failed society.
Lol your can never be my bro,you just a low life bastard, you know where your brother at ?? IDP camps up in the North.... Fuckin* Loser.. Got no time for clowns and empty barrels..... I need to concentrate on this match...... Talkative
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
mznuez:
With who's money?
with the one u got after selling ur t0t0 nah.
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mufasa27:

Lol your can never be my bro,you just a low life bastard, you know where your brother at ?? IDP camps up in the North.... Fuckin* Loser.. Got no time for clowns and empty barrels..... I need to concentrate on this match...... Talkative

grin

So why did you call me a Bro then you dipshyte?

Oponu ode omo irankiran.

Your handlers are looking for you at Yaba left cheesy

Dindinrin akindanidani.
Re: Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works by shedracknweze(m): 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
kudos to my future President

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abiola Ajimobi’s Burial Postponed / How Alex Badeh Was Killed – Police / Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet Tinubu In London (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.