Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) (46081 Views)

Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) / Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph / Okorocha Gives Cash And Gifts To 1000 Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2016
Governor of Ekiti state, Ayodele Fayose is truly passionate about making sure teachers in Ekiti are well taken care of.

At the annual Teacher's day celebration held in the state a few days ago, Fayose gave out cash prizes and cars to the best teachers in the state.In the secondary school category, Mr Jeje Thompson from Ara Community High School, Ijero-Ekiti won the Best Teacher Award and went home with a Kia car, while Mr Ajayi Michael Oni from Ogunire High School, Ire-Ekiti came second and was given N200,000 consolation prize.

Mr Ajayi Isaac Kayode of Ikere Comprehensive High School, Ikere-Ekiti came third and was given N100,000 consolation prize.

In the primary school category, Mrs Adesina Modupe Bosede from Ikere came first and won a Kia car, while‎ Mrs Olofin Yemisi came second and won N200, 000, with Mr Aniobi Olagoke Femi was third and was given N100,000 consolation prize.

Fayose also donated a sum of N50 million to teachers in the state, adding that the schools that produce the best teachers at primary and secondary school levels would be given total facelift/upgrade by the state government.

Speaking at the event, Fayose said;

“I am the happiest person today. I really appreciate the teachers for your efforts. The most valuable investment is in education. You don’t need to be a professor to know that you must take good care of teachers. They are the ones moulding the character of our children. Our young ones spend more time with them too.If I did not win in 2014 they would have sacked most of you, but thank God I won and we are here today celebrating your day. We will continue to enhance your performance by training and re-training you the modern day way.‎ All your demands, I will look at them critically. ‎Anyone that I can attend to immediately, I will do so without delay. If I am good to you, I am only good to myself. The Parents Summit is to complement the efforts of teachers and it will be chaired by the Oluyin of Iyin-Ekiti, Oba Ademola Ajakaiye, who chaired last year’s Education Summit,”

http://politicsngr.com/photos-fayose-splashes-cash-brand-news-cars-ekiti-teachers/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by bluaero(m): 2:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
This man has more sense than Chinakwe's dog any day any time undecided

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by id911(m): 2:39pm On Oct 07, 2016
We need many lions like Fayose here in the South to fight our battles. Respect Sir!!!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by id911(m): 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
I respect this great warrior called Peter 'The Rock' Fayose so much. How I wish he can denounce and reject SW and join us in SE/SS. He likes his people but I'm always surprise why Yorubas don't like him.

On a second thought I'm not too surprise though because Yorubas hate all their prominent leaders that worked with Abacha but surprisingly sing praises of Buhari who also worked with Abacha and even defended Abacha's corruption. Pathetic!!!

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by YouthAdvocator: 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2016
dumebiifeanyi:
Governor of Ekiti state, Ayodele Fayose is truly passionate about making sure teachers in Ekiti are well taken care of.

At the annual Teacher's day celebration held in the state a few days ago, Fayose gave out cash prizes and cars to the best teachers in the state.In the secondary school category, Mr Jeje Thompson from Ara Community High School, Ijero-Ekiti won the Best Teacher Award and went home with a Kia car, while Mr Ajayi Michael Oni from Ogunire High School, Ire-Ekiti came second and was given N200,000 consolation prize.

Mr Ajayi Isaac Kayode of Ikere Comprehensive High School, Ikere-Ekiti came third and was given N100,000 consolation prize.

In the primary school category, Mrs Adesina Modupe Bosede from Ikere came first and won a Kia car, while‎ Mrs Olofin Yemisi came second and won N200, 000, with Mr Aniobi Olagoke Femi was third and was given N100,000 consolation prize.

Fayose also donated a sum of N50 million to teachers in the state, adding that the schools that produce the best teachers at primary and secondary school levels would be given total facelift/upgrade by the state government.

Speaking at the event, Fayose said;

“I am the happiest person today. I really appreciate the teachers for your efforts. The most valuable investment is in education. You don’t need to be a professor to know that you must take good care of teachers. They are the ones moulding the character of our children. Our young ones spend more time with them too.If I did not win in 2014 they would have sacked most of you, but thank God I won and we are here today celebrating your day. We will continue to enhance your performance by training and re-training you the modern day way.‎ All your demands, I will look at them critically. ‎Anyone that I can attend to immediately, I will do so without delay. If I am good to you, I am only good to myself. The Parents Summit is to complement the efforts of teachers and it will be chaired by the Oluyin of Iyin-Ekiti, Oba Ademola Ajakaiye, who chaired last year’s Education Summit,”
http://politicsngr.com/photos-fayose-splashes-cash-brand-news-cars-ekiti-teachers/

cc: lalasticlala , mynd44

Good one, we must support whatever way any Governor gives back to the masses, anyway is better than no way.

dumebiifeanyi , please kindly teach me how to post a topic.
Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by freshness2020: 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
A redeemer spotted
Good one .You deserve more Ma.

11 Likes

Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by brainpulse: 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
Good enough. But what shall it profit you to be given a car and yet have to borrow money to fuel and maintain it. It's better to change their status to value the gift not a gift that will later devalue their status. Give them good health care scheme, accommodation, equipped training facilities etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by Category1: 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
For my government school all those teachers wey be yoruba teachers go dey call "person" "porson"...." Question" "queston". Now I wonder wetin ekiti teachers go dey teach their own students...

Kudos to fayose thou.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by Kizyte(m): 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
Nice gift, a good Teacher deserves much more. But wait o! Why the large sticker signboard behind the car? shocked
Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by Icecomrade: 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2016
Without Salaries, she can't fuel the car

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by Flets: 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2016
That's a commendable gesture b the governor.

I am interested in knowing the processes utilized for identifying the best performing teacher is this our corrupt, nepotic, tribalism laden country

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by Moneyyy: 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by Donshemzy1234: 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
The reward of teacher they say it's in heaven. Fayose just prove that quote wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
Hope the criteria for this award was 'free and fair'?

undecided

The woman looks like the "Best" tho.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by greatgod2012(f): 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2016
Thank God the reward of teachers is not only in heaven again.

I'm happy that teachers now enjoy their rewards while on earth as well in heaven.

Diligence pays!

Kudos, Governor Fayose!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
The motor no fit her,dem for buy am an old beetle
Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by dovie002(m): 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
Great!
Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by Ptoocool(m): 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
Ride on Fayose!
Ride on 'Best teacher'?

But one of my teacher in secondary school use to say "experience is the best teacher." Whatever happens to giving Mr. Experience an aeroplane. Well, maybe that my teacher isn't the 'best' afterall grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by salabscholar01(m): 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
ok
Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by sonnie10: 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
notoriousbabe:
The motor no fit her,dem for buy am an old beetle

You need to see your optometrist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
id911:
We need many lions like Fayose here in the South to fight our battles. Respect Sir!!!

If you want to know how to train a dog, just study the way leaders in Nigeria treats it's citizens and you will be a pro in no time.
Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
On Sunday the woman will dance like

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by dake40(m): 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
Icecomrade:
Without Salaries, she can't fuel the car
You are one of Nigeria's problems

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by 1Igboman202: 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
pig is always a pig! Do you know how many months teachers spend without salary in Ekiti state? Mtchewwwwww!
Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by donbrowser(m): 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
I am Fayose's but the dude is right
dake40:

You are one of Nigeria's problems
Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by nevilbot: 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
Fayemi did this yearly thru out his tenure and paid dia salaries. So I don't get d hype here for fayose who just started it close to his tenure end while still owing salaries. Na paper dem go use fuel and maintain d car? Or wats a car to a hungry family. Well dey can sell it off sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by Guyman02: 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2016
Hate him or like him, this is laudable. I hope Anambra State will regain the position they just lost to Ekiti State as the best in Nigeria at secondary and primary school levels.
I hope Gov Obiano should see this as a positive competition between South West and South East for the good of Nigerian children as we look forward to the coming year.
Congrats to the winners.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by Daud2: 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2016
Is that all.. Let him pay arrears, deductions and full monthly salary . Mumu teachers.
Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by MadCow1: 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4327972_fayose6_jpeg05132a2ab1d81446992ca3529b1355b7

How did they judge the teachers?

What was the grading scheme for knowing the best and worst Teachers? undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP / Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor / Protesters In Ibadan Demand The Release Of Sunday Igboho (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.