Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure (59257 Views)

Malabu Oil Deal: Jonathan Breaks Silence On Bribe Allegation / Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework / Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by FearGodinall: 2:25am On Oct 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
i beleive Goodluck totally 100 percent grin
For the record, a breakdown of our anniversary spending between 2012 to 2014 amounted to N332.6million. We challenge the Office of the Government of the Federation (OSGF) to publish these details for the consumption of the public.
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by FearGodinall: 2:27am On Oct 05, 2015
moyinoluwabun:
Dis politicians just dey play us around. Na who we go believe now between *unofficial VP/spokeman El-Rufai and Ex-presido GEJ.
For the record, a breakdown of our anniversary spending between 2012 to 2014 amounted to N332.6million. We challenge the Office of the Government of the Federation (OSGF) to publish these details for the consumption of the public.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by Nobody: 3:53am On Oct 05, 2015
Also, read here in the Vanguard, about the N639 billion 2010 Supplementary Appropriation Bill in which GEJ requested N10 billion for Independence Day Celebration. It was not El Rufai that wrote the bill for him in 2010. He wrote it with his own hand, and that bill is still in existence.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/06/reps-approve-n10bn-for-nigeria-at-50
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by fabre4: 5:09am On Oct 05, 2015
handsomeclouds:
[size=40pt]you no get eyes. There is nothing to believe in this foolish story . 107.6+45+180=332.6 divide the answer by 3 = 110.87. This is another lie from PDP. You guys have totally run out of ideas. The Sule who came up with these useless figures must show us his CERTIFICATE[/size]

Don't be a fool does this equal 64 billion
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 05, 2015
handsomeclouds:
[size=40pt]you no get eyes. There is nothing to believe in this foolish story . 107.6+45+180=332.6 divide the answer by 3 = 110.87. This is another lie from PDP. You guys have totally run out of ideas. The Sule who came up with these useless figures must show us his CERTIFICATE[/size]
trust me, I almost called u a mumu! Pls read d substituted amount again. I guess u didn't read d whole write up...have a nice day!
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 05, 2015
fabre4:

Don't be a fool does this equal 64 billion
Don't be a stupid_ old blind fool. Well its obvious your judgement has been impaired since you can't see through the lies of PDP
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by FearGodinall: 6:44am On Oct 05, 2015
It now appears that APC had anchored so much on lies and propaganda while this is from a sitting governor, how long will this sustain their misgovernance.
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by omogidi234(m): 7:08am On Oct 05, 2015
Please read the following links:

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2010/10/n75-million-independence-cakethat.html
http://www.nigeriancuriosity.com/2010/06/nigerias-50th-birthday-suspicious.html
https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=400378655810
http://wolesoyinkalecture.org/13th-wole-soyinka-lecture/nigeria-at-50-the-crisis-of-nationhood/
www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/29338/1/senators-kick-against-n10bn-budget-for-50th-annive.html

Whatever the figure was in 2010 can ''swallow'' 2011 figures till date. Please let us check facts before we comment, El- Rufai may be a liar as well as not being loyal for a long time, but these figures cannot lie and cannot be disloyal. Some of the Senators mentioned in the last link are still alive, we can call or tweet them to ask how much was the Budget sent to the National Assembly for 2010 Independence anniversary.
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by ocelot2006(m): 7:16am On Oct 05, 2015
handsomeclouds:
quoting me to spew inconsequential trash doesn't make you right either. You just another fucktard_ looking for trouble. As for the last clause, tell it to God, I hope you find joy in return.

Thats rich coming from a wretched bag of human turd like you.
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by prestigediva1: 7:24am On Oct 05, 2015
Seems you and your oga at the top no do maths for school...the amount above you is what JONA dullard spent in three years which is averagely 110.plus anually...

2010 and 2011 are excluded...mathematically who is wasteful...guess u will still fail because your Jamb was not written by you...chai

omolami:
APC and Buhari spending N70m on Independence anniversary. This more than what GEJ spent at a time. Who is the waster among the two. El RUFAI A midget is a lier and misappropriator too.
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by ezigr8(m): 7:52am On Oct 05, 2015
come on let remove the scale of sentiment from our eyes and be sincere with ourselves. lets think deeply and ask ourselves if we could remember how much was earmarked for the celebration of October 1st independence day particularly the last of gej and we will get close to the truth
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 05, 2015
Enough of these denial whenever a sensitive national issue is issued out, when the elsewhile CBN governor lamented that a certain amount of money was missing, GEJ said he was lieing, thereafter it turned out to be truth, so this one that billions of naira was spent by GEJ administration in celebration independent, for them to come out and deny it is just normal, we are used to that
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by spencekat(m): 8:18am On Oct 05, 2015
If I were Dr.Jonathan,I would not have replied an allegation from a person like El-rufai,because the Kaduna state governor will never be my equal in all ramifications.
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by fabre4: 8:28am On Oct 05, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Don't be a stupid_ old blind fool. Well its obvious your judgement has been impaired since you can't see through the lies of PDP

Same for you that can't see through apc lies both of them are liars but apc is the bigger liar
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by sunkanmiisaac(m): 9:11am On Oct 05, 2015
K.k.k
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by Chiaka(f): 9:13am On Oct 05, 2015
Nothing from El Rufai is true. He is full of hate !
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by free13: 9:52am On Oct 05, 2015
Apc........ lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by Phemostiga(m): 10:37am On Oct 05, 2015
CuckoldMaster:
APC use their yoruba wing to spread lies
cant u do without saying anytin pertanin to yoruba..u get p oooo
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by Splashme: 10:53am On Oct 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
i beleive Goodluck totally 100 percent grin

Me too . . .
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by Optionalx: 11:07am On Oct 05, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Oga read properly, you will notice that it was the reporter who added the average in his summary. 66k never appeared in the original statement. Support your party with sense undecided
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by Fibel1989: 11:12am On Oct 05, 2015
If you wrote Imo State University Owerri IMSU 2015 post UTME exams and need logistics and help for your admission, you should start now because it's already started. Call 09052161379. It can only be worked through 2nd and supplementary list and not on MERIT LIST.(Only for students in Sciences, health and bus. Admin) Please note: No payment or money till after you get the admission. To remove doubts of scam. Only
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by MamaChibuike: 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
Blimey! You can make minimum $250 a day and $2000 a week for doing these simple task.....Follow this Link: http://lines-news.com/p69852
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by Wizlove(m): 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
Too much lies has made him smallish. Small man like him.
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by predatorX: 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
Anasdegari:
. Lol, dude dahz d PDP for you. I was on the verge of believing the story until I saw ur calculation.

[size=15pt]Bros na you no sabi mathematics oooo!! the dude said 332 divided by three years, excluding 2010 and 11.

why you fall ya hand like dis na embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed[/size]
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by leanalyst: 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
Inova:

It's obvious you don't like being informed. You were probably born in 2015. Let me help you with this http://emn-news.com/10-billion-naira-budget-for-50th-independence-celebration-waiting-for-assembly-approval/
My brother that was a monumental celebration and you saw the explanation for the figure. The rest of the billion figures for other years El Rufai reeled out, where did he get it from?
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by Raxxye(m): 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
Na wa o!
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by smartz5311: 6:17am On Oct 06, 2015
I think its you that has to go for maths lessons. Olodo ra ba ta. Ordinary addition you no know. 107.6 + 45 + 180 gives us 332.6. Go school you no go go. Mtchew.

[Quote author=handsomeclouds post=38661607]q
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=30pt]Those of 2010 and 11 won't be at hand cos the figures were outrageous I suppose. And I wonder why 332 was divided by 5 years and not three years. PDP and lies.the average is 110 million for three years.... Didn't they take mathematics at school?
[/size][/quote]
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 06, 2015
smartz5311:
I think its you that has to go for maths lessons. Olodo ra ba ta. Ordinary addition you no know. 107.6 + 45 + 180 gives us 332.6. Go school you no go go. Mtchew.
[/size]
Go to https://www.nairaland.com/2642873/jonathan-breaks-silence-el-rufai-lied
And read the 16th comment!Were u so blind that you couldn't see my other post below the one you quoted me on? and BTW their 66million wasn't rounded up, neither did they show the figures after the decimal . Pls think and rethink before you type anthing. Moronic Dumbass.. Fvck off my mentions!! stupid_ old blind fool!
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by locosis007(m): 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
onojiwizardgmailcom:

"good memory" where you in government?

U don't have to be in govt to know .. Atleast ls always disclosed how much is bein apportioned for independence celebration. check records
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by locosis007(m): 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
alabiyemmy:
$

Better keep Quiet if you have nothing sensible to contribute.

U better check ur records before u start slighting urself.. Google is meant for records and update. surf and remember since its clear u av short span memory..

http://emn-news.com/10-billion-naira-budget-
for-50th-independence-celebration-waiting-for-
assembly-approval/
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by locosis007(m): 10:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
onojiwizardgmailcom:

"good memory" where you in government?

WOULD U XPECT LESS FROM A GOVT THAT USED AROUND A BILLION NAIRA AS KITCHEN BUDGET.??
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by chernest2002: 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hell rufai is jealous of Gej achievement but he will never be like Gej. Apc lies will destroy them soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wike Receives Buhari In Port Harcourt / After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" / Hamman Tukur Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.