Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Obasanjo Is Indirectly Playing A Major Role Fighting War Against Corruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Is Indirectly Playing A Major Role Fighting War Against Corruption (1152 Views)

20 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Directly Or Indirectly Ventured Into Politics / Ondo 2016: How Money Played Major Role In APC Primary / Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Is Indirectly Playing A Major Role Fighting War Against Corruption by zomby(m): 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
From a reliable source:

Obasanjo met with Buhari a couple of months ago to simply discuss how he is willing to do whatever it takes to erradicate corruption in Nigeria. He promised the president that he would use his connections around the world to fish out these thieves one by one.

He discussed the best strategy to be used to prosecute corrupt officials accordingly and clarified the roles of EFCC from A to Z, to simply prevent any confusion, and to not repeat the failure of his administration (EFCC propaganda).

He also gave Buhari the blue print on how to prevent corrupt officials from using other countries as a safe haven.

This is just the begining, I think very soon Nigerians will start respecting this war against corruption by president Buhari.

Do not be surprised that Obasanjo will continue to play a major role in capturing corrupt officials, identifying their properties/ bank accounts around the world and confiscate them all.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Indirectly Playing A Major Role Fighting War Against Corruption by chocolateme(f): 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hmm.. Even if it's true, one day he may put Buhari in trouble with his web of cunningness, deceit, hypocrisy, backstabbing, two edged sword, hypocritical and chameleon traits.
Re: Obasanjo Is Indirectly Playing A Major Role Fighting War Against Corruption by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
Zombie
Re: Obasanjo Is Indirectly Playing A Major Role Fighting War Against Corruption by harcole: 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
Story for the "gods"- apa kini.
Re: Obasanjo Is Indirectly Playing A Major Role Fighting War Against Corruption by Mutuwa(m): 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
zomby:
From a reliable source:

Obasanjo met with Buhari a couple of months ago to simply discuss how he is willing to do whatever it takes to erradicate corruption in Nigeria. He promised the president that he would use his connections around the world to fish out these thieves one by one.

He discussed the best strategy to be used to prosecute corrupt officials accordingly and clarified the roles of EFCC from A to Z, to simply prevent any confusion, and to not repeat the failure of his administration (EFCC propaganda).

He also gave Buhari the blue print on how to prevent corrupt officials from using other countries as a safe haven.

This is just the begining, I think very soon Nigerians will start respecting this war against corruption by president Buhari.

Do not be surprised that Obasanjo will continue to play a major role in capturing corrupt officials, identifying their properties/ bank accounts around the world and confiscate them all.

But the flow chart of corruption is traceable to his regime.why is he quick to cry wolf?
Re: Obasanjo Is Indirectly Playing A Major Role Fighting War Against Corruption by Eeser: 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Obasanjo Is Indirectly Playing A Major Role Fighting War Against Corruption by Republlican(f): 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
For selfish reasons his using style fight his political enemies.
Re: Obasanjo Is Indirectly Playing A Major Role Fighting War Against Corruption by babasanti: 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
coward from a cowarrd tribe.
Re: Obasanjo Is Indirectly Playing A Major Role Fighting War Against Corruption by donholy28(m): 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
Obasanjo is corruption
Re: Obasanjo Is Indirectly Playing A Major Role Fighting War Against Corruption by juman(m): 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
donholy28:
Obasanjo is corruption

His middle name is corruption.

He was oil minister for eight years.
Re: Obasanjo Is Indirectly Playing A Major Role Fighting War Against Corruption by stanech: 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
Corruption fighting corruption

Dog dey bite dog?
Re: Obasanjo Is Indirectly Playing A Major Role Fighting War Against Corruption by sammyj: 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ok
Re: Obasanjo Is Indirectly Playing A Major Role Fighting War Against Corruption by zomby(m): 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
stanech:
Corruption fighting corruption

Dog dey bite dog?
It is ok if corruption is fighting corruption...infact, in a country like Nigeria that is deeply infected with corruption, I do not see any other way to completely eradicate corruption, therefore, we must carry on and allow coruption to continue to fight corruption. What matters is the head (president Buhari). As long as the head is not corrupt and he is making a good call, nothing else should matter.

For the first time, I'm giving kudos to Obasanjo. He may not be perfect, but someone sensible must step up to help this fight, or else Nigerians will continue to suffer till the end of time, while people like Diezani Alison Madueke continues to heavily enjoy the fruit that she did not plant at the expense of Mr.Joe Blow and his family (85% of Nigerians).

I welcome anything that will get our country back on track.
Re: Obasanjo Is Indirectly Playing A Major Role Fighting War Against Corruption by stanech: 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
zomby:

It is ok if corruption is fighting corruption...infact, in a country like Nigeria that is deeply infected with corruption, I do not see any other way to completely eradicate corruption, therefore, we must carry on and allow coruption to continue to fight corruption. What matters is the head (president Buhari). As long as the head is not corrupt and he is making a good call, nothing else should matter.

For the first time, I'm giving kudos to Obasanjo. He may not be perfect, but someone sensible must step up to help this fight, or else Nigerians will continue to suffer till the end of time, while people like Diezani Alison Madueke continues to heavily enjoy the fruit that she did not plant at the expense of Mr.Joe Blow and his family (85% of Nigerians).

I welcome anything that will get our country back on track.

Buhari is corrupt very corrupt if you want I will give U reasons why I said so.
Re: Obasanjo Is Indirectly Playing A Major Role Fighting War Against Corruption by zomby(m): 7:36am On Oct 05, 2015
Tension as Diezani Alison Madueke plans to reveal all corrupt Nigerians (including Mr and Mrs Jonathan) in UK court.

This is a good example of corruption figting corruption, and our prayer.
Buhari is a very smart man, and with time Nigerians will start to realize how clever is our president.

Just watch how Corrupt Nigerians will start bringing each other down one by one. They will all pay back all they have stolen from us...Tinubu included.
Re: Obasanjo Is Indirectly Playing A Major Role Fighting War Against Corruption by adekole: 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
Corrupt Nigerian government officials are mostly coward, it will not take much for these people to start singing like a bunch of uncaged parrots and blackmailing one another, in fact, they have already started. Therefore, if Buhari plays his card intelligently, he wouldn't need to do much to get a favorable outcome from this war against corruption.

I think Diezani Alison Madueke is ready to bring down the hammer...and many people have already started to panic.

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi’s Confirmation Is Greatest Mockery Of Buhari’s Corruption War – FFK / When U Serve A Living God & Ur Man Is On His Way 2 Sleep Wit A Side Chick(pic / Oshiomhole To Okonjo-iweala: I Await Your Lawyer’s Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.