Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman (39988 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba's Diversion of N11bn Fuel Is Punishable By Death -DSS / Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC / Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by orish(f): 12:14am On Oct 05, 2015
In essence, He is asking Nigerians to vote for a thief on the grounds that: (a) when he wins, he would return the previous money stolen and (b) nobody is a saint.
The moral of this statement therefore are 1. stealing should be encouraged and 2. Nigerians are dumb.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by alexvatt(m): 12:36am On Oct 05, 2015
if audu wins then i will know that kogi people dont have sense. apc featuring criminals as their gay bearer is hat will kill the party. we dont have gud leaders yet. if a gud party with fresh mind can come out in 2019 we will vote for them.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Austine2020: 1:10am On Oct 05, 2015
very strange! he will return 11bn if elected. what if he lose the election, will he still return the money? why cant he return it now before the election,if he is sincere?since the money is intact waiting for him to be elected before he could return it. That means the man is already a thief. APC wants the people return a thief as a GOV,so that he can continue to steal. What moral justification does he have to be the GOV of that state again?Corrupt APC!

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by flamingIce: 1:41am On Oct 05, 2015
jokers......so if he doesn't win it becomes a consolation price for him. interesting.SMH

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by DedeNkem: 2:03am On Oct 05, 2015
So APC is this st*upid and corrupt!

You want a thief to become governor to refund the public money he stole? How could you plan to reward a thief with governor's office, so he could steal more to refund the previous one he stole?

What happens to forcing him to refund the money he stole and jail him as a thief he is?

How could a political party that promised to curb corruption and punish thieves, make this type of id*iotic statement?

This is a huge confirmation that APC is no different from PDP. They're both very corrupt!

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Acidosis(m): 2:22am On Oct 05, 2015
It shall never be well with Audu, his allieds and his supporters.

Audu is a very arrogant, deceitful, proud and uncontrollable criminal.

I pity TINIBU and everyone pushing this man down the throats of Kogites. Even Tinubu won't be able to control this snake.

To you Audu, you will lose all your Children and those yet to be born (including your new bride) to sudden deaths.

The money you stole (thereby subjecting my people to abject poverty) will end up killing you and your children.

Over 50,000 pensioners are dying; almost all the graduates who couldn't make it down to Lagos and other big cities have chosen OKADA as a career path. Their sweats won't go in vain; you will pay with your blood, Mr Audu.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:26am On Oct 05, 2015
shammah1:
bro, have you ever heard this kind of rubbish before? what an insult. I weep for my country

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by babafirst(m): 2:32am On Oct 05, 2015
May God help us from satanic people,I pray he loses the election and EFCC retrieves our money from him.
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by favourlove1: 3:28am On Oct 05, 2015
Oh! So they knew he stole? N chose him? Wow! Change indeed. Do you see y we say Apc is fighting selective corruption? Kai! Apc don F up. Scam! Change in deed
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by lapo(m): 3:37am On Oct 05, 2015
This is shameful. Someone in d state should go to court to contest his eligibility for d guber election. If he becomes d next governor, he will only refund d stolen money with another stolen money. The guy should be in jail now.
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by tee4naija(m): 3:38am On Oct 05, 2015
I doubt the authenticity of this story and patiently await the party to refute it within the next couple of days and state its true position. If not, Nigeria is on a long thing.
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by lastpage: 4:22am On Oct 05, 2015
domopps:
Hmmmm ! He will only return the stolen money if elected.

But the big question is what happens if the guy did not win?

Cheeeeers

No! No!! No!!

The Biggest question is: Where will he get the #11Billion He stole earlier?

Answer: He will simply steal #22Billion this time if re-elected, return #11Billion from it and still keep the #11Billion change!

I am an APC supporter (#SaiBaba grade one, Yoruba to boot) but if this kind of rubbish thief is all APC can present in Kogi state, l think it is time to vote for a PDP-Thief!

I mean, WTF?
Is he the only person in that state or why lose an opportunity to serve the people just because of this unrepentant looter?

I hope he goes to jail, like nay other looter. Infact, EFCC MUST ENSURE he goes to jail.... just like Saraki
angry angry

Lastpage!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by ewosk: 4:24am On Oct 05, 2015
So he was accused of stealing 11bn and he agreed to the fact seeking restitution... okay and APC is against CORRUPTION ABI...

THUNDER FIRE ANYBODY WHERE DISTURB HEREAFTER THAT PMB & APC IS FIGHTING CORRUPTION... If Amaechi and Audu a confirmed looter has white flag to kontinue in the Fold of APC.

CHANGE KE

AFTER 11BN IN 2003 wetin e still find now...mayb 111BN

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by LastProphet: 4:27am On Oct 05, 2015
I am an igala and most of us are mediocres, we will continue to forward the worst candidates until Jesus comes or changes his mind
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by October1960: 5:08am On Oct 05, 2015
Only in Nigeria!

So he should be elected so he can return money he stole more than 10 years ago?

What about the profits he made from the stolen money ?

Rather than running for election he should be in prison awaiting trip.
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by marnboy(m): 5:11am On Oct 05, 2015
Why people dey complain sef? APC is made up of only a pack of illiterates,brainless people & dumb followers! Dats why d presido can call his ministers noisemakers and spew thrash on air yet we still hail! Why can't his family members blackmail their states? Great change we've gat here

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by kunle75(m): 5:34am On Oct 05, 2015
jabbok:
Kogi Guber: Audu will return the N11bn he stole if elected - APC Chairman

Kogi State APC Chairman, Alhaji Hadi Ametuo, has assured Kogi people that his party’s candidate in the forthcoming governorship poll, Prince Audu Abubakar, would return the over N11 billion he allegedly stole while in office.

Audu is being prosecuted by the anti-graft agency, EFCC, for misappropriating N11 billion of the states’s funds while he was governor between 1999 and 2003.

Responding to the questions from the media regarding Audu’s 11billion naira EFCC case, he said “Nobody is a saint. No governor can claim he has not done any malpractice or stolen anything during his time in the office.

“We heard of Saraki’s case, even Tinubu is being accused of stealing funds but the truth is that Prince Abubakar Audu has pledged to return the money to the Kogi treasury when he gets elected on the November 21st, yes he will return the 11billion naira or even more than that and that will add to the Kogi economy”.

Ametuo, who rated Audu’s first term in the office more than the current government of Capt. Idris Wada, added that Audu deserved the electoral votes of the Kogi people due to his experience and achievements in his first time at the Lugard House.

DailyPost Nigeria
http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/04/kogi-guber-audu-will-return-the-n11bn-he-stole-if-elected-apc-chairman/

Am a fan of APC.

But this idiots should be put behind bar for this singular statement.

I just don't know how Buhari will deal with this.

Am done

This is outright shame
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by skelewu404(m): 5:36am On Oct 05, 2015
kishimi8:
Funny news from funny backward state. Can't believe my father did his primary education in this state, 1954 yet the. State is as backward as obtainable in nigeria
r u sure ur father went to school at all? because am from kogi state and my my birth certificate bears Kwara state i was born in the mid 80s
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Taiwo20(m): 6:04am On Oct 05, 2015
Crazy la won people yi sha.....
'E wan use Abu money take host Abu'
If he will be return the funds, where is he going to get it, if not the state treasury..

He just want to rob Peter to pay 'Peter'
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by gidjah(m): 6:21am On Oct 05, 2015
Armed Robbers Everywhere!!. Those guys have looted the future of Kogi state dry!!, No wonder kogi remains undeveloped till date and will ever be if this are the only class of people remaining for d leadership of that state .All of una don enter One Chance. with all the mouth and charm kogites possess,dem still dey under leadership darkness
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 05, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"imagine what this omo ale's are saying, So they knew he was corrupt but they still chose him to be their gubernatorial candidate. APC is corruption, corruption is APC". Quote me anywhere

But BUHARI will turn blind eye from all APC members, as far as you are APC you can loot and nothing will happen..... Tell me why Deziani is been prosecuted while ATIKU, AMAECHI and Fashola are given appointment by Buhari... we want every Corrupt politician to face the music....A bias government is a corrupt government
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by christinie(f): 6:26am On Oct 05, 2015
Nothing you will not hear from these APC hypocrites.
The same people busy attacking Deziani and chanting "crucify her! Crucify her!!" are now telling us that their own thieves are not bad since everybody is a thief, and also giving us conditions on how they can return stolen money.

APC is the worst party in Africa.
Only gullible fellows take them serious.

Bull****
jabbok:
Kogi Guber: Audu will return the N11bn he stole if elected - APC Chairman

Kogi State APC Chairman, Alhaji Hadi Ametuo, has assured Kogi people that his party’s candidate in the forthcoming governorship poll, Prince Audu Abubakar, would return the over N11 billion he allegedly stole while in office.

Audu is being prosecuted by the anti-graft agency, EFCC, for misappropriating N11 billion of the states’s funds while he was governor between 1999 and 2003.

Responding to the questions from the media regarding Audu’s 11billion naira EFCC case, he said “Nobody is a saint. No governor can claim he has not done any malpractice or stolen anything during his time in the office.

“We heard of Saraki’s case, even Tinubu is being accused of stealing funds but the truth is that Prince Abubakar Audu has pledged to return the money to the Kogi treasury when he gets elected on the November 21st, yes he will return the 11billion naira or even more than that and that will add to the Kogi economy”.

Ametuo, who rated Audu’s first term in the office more than the current government of Capt. Idris Wada, added that Audu deserved the electoral votes of the Kogi people due to his experience and achievements in his first time at the Lugard House.

DailyPost Nigeria
http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/04/kogi-guber-audu-will-return-the-n11bn-he-stole-if-elected-apc-chairman/
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by christinie(f): 6:30am On Oct 05, 2015
They will soon go into a meeting, come out, call for a press conference (oh I forgot they can't do live programmes,. They will use their twitter handle) and deny this.

APC = jokers.
applord:
grin grin grin

[size=15pt]APC - All Progressthieves Congress
APC - Association Of Past Criminals
[/size]

APC remains the biggest SCAM in Africa
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by kishimi8(m): 6:32am On Oct 05, 2015
skelewu404:
r u sure ur father went to school at all? because am from kogi state and my my birth certificate bears Kwara state i was born in the mid 80s

And another one jumps into the fray,
Won't argue with you but refer to answer given to previous idiot,
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by lonelydora: 6:35am On Oct 05, 2015
Tallesty1:

I weep for kogi state sha because they are in deep shit not matter who wins. The PDP candidate is as corrupt as the APC candidate.

Should I quote you anywhere?
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by aisha2008(m): 6:36am On Oct 05, 2015
if he won the election he will still continue stealing at least minimum of 25 billion dollars

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by kishimi8(m): 6:38am On Oct 05, 2015
skelewu404:

Lemme help you fetch the reference

there was no kogi state in 1954. Ur dad obviously did his primary school in either Benue or Kwara state. Kogi was carved out of these states in 1991.

....yes, you are welcome

Please tell me what primary school was in lokoja then, for that was where he did his, or was lokoja nonexistent at that time?

Also pls what was the first primary school in the north located?

Also where was the capital of the Northern protectorate?

Rushing to correct people over things you have little or no knowledge about
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by cluksy(m): 6:47am On Oct 05, 2015
Realdeals:
Which kind talk is this, voting for a thief so that he will return the money he stole? Audu Abubakar should be jailed

in 9ja, having a tug/thief is party strength.

@christinie, same conditions that made us vote in Baba.

NEXT?
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Raphael13(m): 6:48am On Oct 05, 2015
Where will he get it from? Rubing from peter to pay Paul.
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by adebayo10977(m): 6:50am On Oct 05, 2015
next is audu will come out n denied d allegation.
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by logica(m): 6:54am On Oct 05, 2015
LMAO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Godswill Akpabio In Enugu For His Grand Mother-in-law's Burial / Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 / Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.