Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:47 PM

Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman (40249 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba's Diversion of N11bn Fuel Is Punishable By Death -DSS / Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC / Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by baysol: 6:55am On Oct 05, 2015
This sort of mediocre statements makes me believe that Nigeria is doomed not because God did not endow the nation but our rulers are simply not up to it and very evil in their dealings. I will never bank on this if elected story it is dead on arrival.
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
This is the worst campaign promise/tactics that I have ever seen. So APC is now saying that the man is a thief but will only return his loot on the condition that the kogites vote for him? A thief that gives ultimatum ni?

He should be in prison already cause that is where he belongs.

I weep for kogi state sha because they are in deep shit not matter who wins. The PDP candidate is as corrupt as the APC candidate.

The supporter of both the APC and PDP has failed to put aside their blind support and face the reality that no political party is made up of saints.

It should be about the right canditate and not the party.

This ain't a football club where the club is a team and you support the team no matter who the players are, this is rather about the individuals than the party.

Both APC and PDP in this case is a disaster awaiting kogi. So why not another party?

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by cluksy(m): 6:59am On Oct 05, 2015
orish:
In essence, He is asking Nigerians to vote for a thief on the grounds that: (a) when he wins, he would return the previous money stolen and (b) nobody is a saint.
The moral of this statement therefore are 1. stealing should be encouraged and 2. Nigerians are dumb.

ARE YOU A NIGERIAN?

IS CHIEFTAINCY TITTLE FOR SAINTS IN UR VILLAGE?
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by BlackBaron: 7:03am On Oct 05, 2015
One of the most shocking statements made under this dispensation. This dude also needs the Dizeani treatment and not seeking office. Here's also for the Tinubu ass lickers, a public admittance that he's also a criminal.
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Obynolee(f): 7:17am On Oct 05, 2015
jabbok:
Kogi Guber: Audu will return the N11bn he stole if elected - APC Chairman

Kogi State APC Chairman, Alhaji Hadi Ametuo, has assured Kogi people that his party’s candidate in the forthcoming governorship poll, Prince Audu Abubakar, would return the over N11 billion he allegedly stole while in office.

Audu is being prosecuted by the anti-graft agency, EFCC, for misappropriating N11 billion of the states’s funds while he was governor between 1999 and 2003.

Responding to the questions from the media regarding Audu’s 11billion naira EFCC case, he said “Nobody is a saint. No governor can claim he has not done any malpractice or stolen anything during his time in the office.

“We heard of Saraki’s case, even Tinubu is being accused of stealing funds but the truth is that Prince Abubakar Audu has pledged to return the money to the Kogi treasury when he gets elected on the November 21st, yes he will return the 11billion naira or even more than that and that will add to the Kogi economy”.

Ametuo, who rated Audu’s first term in the office more than the current government of Capt. Idris Wada, added that Audu deserved the electoral votes of the Kogi people due to his experience and achievements in his first time at the Lugard House.

DailyPost Nigeria
http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/04/kogi-guber-audu-will-return-the-n11bn-he-stole-if-elected-apc-chairman/

This is admission of guilt, what is EFCC still waiting, APC and fraud and they are succeeding because of the gullibility of most of their supporters
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by ozo13(m): 7:18am On Oct 05, 2015
OmetereO:
I can't belive this, you mean we should elect them in and they come and steal our money again and pay us back?The funiest story of the century.
etemeya anty
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by jerusalem101: 7:20am On Oct 05, 2015
So he has finally accepted that he stole money, yet he's walking around free. Please where is EFCC and PMB anti-corruption war, or is it for opposition members alone?
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by codedguy1(m): 7:31am On Oct 05, 2015
So he will return money he ALLEGEDLY stole.

Is it still an allegation?

They just admitted that he stole 11b in a governorship campaign. This should just be a straight forward case for the EFCC.

Chai Naija!

grin grin

And after he wins he Probably return the 11b and make a show out of it and then steal 22b before the end of 1year into his tenure. Smart guy!

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Gondonu: 7:34am On Oct 05, 2015
May providence punish all these satanic persons hell bent in making the innocent masses to continue to suffer as criminal laws have failed to procure justice.Idiots undecided
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Gondonu: 7:39am On Oct 05, 2015
codedguy1:
So he will return money he ALLEGEDLY stole.

Is it still an allegation?

They just admitted that he stole 11b in a governorship campaign. This should just be a straight forward case for the EFCC.

Chai Naija!

grin grin
The illiterate president & his useless followers will never see anything evil with this development.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by codedguy1(m): 7:44am On Oct 05, 2015
Gondonu:
The illiterate president & his useless followers will never see anything evil with this development.

If Mr integrity directly ask the EFCC to arrest this man it won't be out of place. But we all know APC is a scam.
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Uncletony(m): 7:46am On Oct 05, 2015
Imagine?!!...someone help me with cameroun citizenship. Am no longer a Nigerian!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Uncletony(m): 7:48am On Oct 05, 2015
U mean to return the stolen money & continue looting even more than before. Or where will he get the 11bn if not from state coffers
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Fearlessjoe(m): 7:50am On Oct 05, 2015
Buhari the idiot won't see this one, country of criminals, I pity Nigeria
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 05, 2015
domopps:
Hmmmm ! He will only return the stolen money if elected.

But the big question is what happens if the guy did not win?

Cheeeeers

He would still return it when Baba Bubu is no longer in power. EFCC Won't disturb him yet you know grin
He should use it for business that will yield interest o! Because we will collect it with interests and jail term. undecided
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by ShammahBarnabas(m): 8:08am On Oct 05, 2015
This the most outrageous thing they can come up with
Their failure is certain.
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by homesteady(m): 8:12am On Oct 05, 2015
Chaiiii! Thats why I've never liked this Kogi state, even if the whole Nigeria is at war and the only safe place is Kogi, I won't still go there! Very backward and archaic place!
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 05, 2015
sunsewa:
This should be a blunder from the APC kogi,what a mess from APC, APC see una life.

Afeecee 1 week= 1 blunder,7propaganda and24 denials grin cool.
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by bluecircle470: 8:18am On Oct 05, 2015
Let me feign as if i did not read ds cos ds is an indictment on Audu already. APC should drop ds guy cos ds is a stain on them
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by awa(m): 8:21am On Oct 05, 2015
Where are the APC supporters in the house, I just hope they read this write-up.
APCcccccc Changeeeeee.....
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by awa(m): 8:23am On Oct 05, 2015
bluecircle470:
Let me feign as if i did not read ds cos ds is an indictment on Audu already. APC should drop ds guy cos ds is a stain on them

Bros, this is not a stain on APC; that is what they stand for... Propaganda
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Ayatdeen(m): 8:30am On Oct 05, 2015
If this comes from Audu then he don't worth been Kogi future governor and this prove that almost 90% APC are corrupt .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by bluecircle470: 8:32am On Oct 05, 2015
awa:

Bros, this is not a stain on APC; that is what they stand for... Propaganda

Hahahaha
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by ezekiel141z: 8:50am On Oct 05, 2015
Have you ever seen where a thief give condition the return of what ever he stoled. Kogi poeple should vote for a new candidate in another party not APC or PDP. And audu should be in JAIL not Government house.
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Chiaka(f): 9:26am On Oct 05, 2015
APC thriving on lies and Propaganda. Nigerians are tired of your Propaganda!
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 05, 2015
fabrication at it peak dailypost
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by 400billionman: 9:37am On Oct 05, 2015
domopps:
Hmmmm ! He will only return the stolen money if elected.

But the big question is what happens if the guy did not win?

Cheeeeers

And you believed if elected, he will return it ?

Who returns one egg to a pool of over 300 eggs ? When he seats on a N100bn annual budget, who will remember N11bn ??
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by domopps(m): 9:56am On Oct 05, 2015
mykl01:

He would still return it when Baba Bubu is no longer in power. EFCC Won't disturb him yet you know grin
He should use it for business that will yield interest o! Because we will collect it with interests and jail term. undecided

Lols I beg I no fit laff!

Happy new week bro

Cheeers

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by omolami: 10:04am On Oct 05, 2015
What happens if he does not win?
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by nuelyoyo(m): 10:21am On Oct 05, 2015
This is pure indictment that prince Audu actually stole from Kogi state treasury. And why should his re election be a pre requisite for him to return the looted funds? As far as am concerned, both the PDP and APC candidates are not suitable for re election in the forth coming gubernatorial election. Kogi people should look for a suitable alternative in other political parties.
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by free13: 10:23am On Oct 05, 2015
Is this for real? ..... shocked
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Chigold101(m): 11:10am On Oct 05, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"imagine what this omo ale's are saying, So they knew he was corrupt but they still chose him to be their gubernatorial candidate. APC is corruption, corruption is APC". Quote me anywhere
can you hear those APCheats? Is this not enough evidence to nail Audu Abubakar? I wish APC is not this evil...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo Appoints Amaechi,ogbeh,ngige To Beat Down Food Prices / Governor Dickson & Wife Dedicate Their Quadruplets At King Of Glory Church (Pics / Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.