Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,739 members, 7,809,831 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman (39966 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba's Diversion of N11bn Fuel Is Punishable By Death -DSS / Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC / Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Dennis07(m): 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
Lol.....

DO YOU CARE TO MANAGE YOUR DIABETES AND HYPERTENSION USING A NATURAL WAY... visit this link..

www.nairaland.com/2619089/natural-way-completely-manage-diabetes
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Simitrendy: 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
k
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by strawb(f): 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Icecomrade: 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
Lmao
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by damton(m): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
This is the most ridiculous and irresponsible statement I've ever heard, an unabashed show of recklessness and immorality. This explains why our Country has failed to progress all this years.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by tolexy007(m): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
if...................? well I trust APC before this time of tomorrow they will deny saying it

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by sammyuche(m): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
very useless statement. most annoying thing I have read today

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by gurunlocker: 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
lol......... i just confirm the thing call APC is a crazy union

u know someone stole 11bn, and u use him as your candidate... so tell me, what corruption are you fighting? what change are the fools chanting?....

5 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by damton(m): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
This is the most ridiculous and irresponsible statement I've ever heard, an unabashed show of recklessness and immorality. This explains why our country has failed to progress all this years.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by ABC247(m): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
And if he doesn't get elected he will keep the money right? Talk of selective justice. APC.

5 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Simitrendy: 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
“Nobody is a saint. No governor can claim he has not done any malpractice or stolen anything during his time in the office.

See now!

That's what stupid polithieficians capitalise on

Smh

#NigeriaAwake

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by An2elect2(f): 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
The fuCck

nonsense talk
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Firefire(m): 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
APC ?
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Ekeke1(m): 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
Holy moses...
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by omoolope2019(m): 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"imagine what this omo ale's are saying, So they knew he was corrupt but they still chose him to be their gubernatorial candidate. APC is corruption, corruption is APC". Quote me anywhere
why are you so easy to decieve with all this fake storiws do you have the source of the story you should know that this politicaians are bent on confusing nigerian with their counter stories and how on earth will a party chairmant say that publictly when he is nt mad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by neocortex: 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
Wow, I love APC members(From Buhari to the street thugs) because they are proud thieves.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Ekeke1(m): 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
Cum enta make we c nw
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by ratumatu: 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
"Nigeria is a country without heroes, with nobody to look up to. With a bag of complaints about every national leader, with no quotable quote fr0m any quotable person, with no statue to commemorate any leader and with no ideology or coherent body of thought postulated by any national leader. Hence the drift, the continuing drift in hopelessness, if not nothingness"

Chuba Okadigbo

Time to dissolve this zoo. It is just too corrupt and irredeemably

6 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by kristisking(m): 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
Story story story.So the condition for him to return the money he stole is by winning the election?And some fools will still go ahead and vote this thief.Btw I thought we have EFCC. OK APC politicians are immune to arrest and probe.Nigeria, very hilarious country.The likes of Audu are walking freely despite billions they stole.They ought to be in prison by now but the Nigeria factors continues to play out.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by karashita: 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
E gba mi!!!What sort of campaign gimmick is this
The man should be jailed already.Arrant nonsense.
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by shammah1(m): 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
Very useless party and people. shocked
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by HerJahSir(m): 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
Source? Fake News
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by seniorbros(m): 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, this is so funny.
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Pangea: 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
Is this a joke?

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by diegwu01: 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
applord:
grin grin grin

[size=15pt]APC - All Progressthieves Congress
APC - Association Of Past Criminals
[/size]

APC remains the biggest SCAM in Africa

Wail On, brother grin grin grin grin
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Dyt(f): 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by tunergy(m): 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
jabbok:
Kogi Guber: Audu will return the N11bn he stole if elected - APC Chairman

Kogi State APC Chairman, Alhaji Hadi Ametuo, has assured Kogi people that his party’s candidate in the forthcoming governorship poll, Prince Audu Abubakar, would return the over N11 billion he allegedly stole while in office.

Audu is being prosecuted by the anti-graft agency, EFCC, for misappropriating N11 billion of the states’s funds while he was governor between 1999 and 2003.

Responding to the questions from the media regarding Audu’s 11billion naira EFCC case, he said “Nobody is a saint. No governor can claim he has not done any malpractice or stolen anything during his time in the office.

“We heard of Saraki’s case, even Tinubu is being accused of stealing funds but the truth is that Prince Abubakar Audu has pledged to return the money to the Kogi treasury when he gets elected on the November 21st, yes he will return the 11billion naira or even more than that and that will add to the Kogi economy”.

Ametuo, who rated Audu’s first term in the office more than the current government of Capt. Idris Wada, added that Audu deserved the electoral votes of the Kogi people due to his experience and achievements in his first time at the Lugard House.

DailyPost Nigeria
http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/04/kogi-guber-audu-will-return-the-n11bn-he-stole-if-elected-apc-chairman/

I want to believe this is Junk Journalism, but if its True, then the Ideology of the APC becomes suspicious.
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by ronald4lif(m): 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
Fabricated story from an unreliable source. Until I read same on mainstream media platforms this is nonsense. Prolly a hatchet job from PDP mischievous elements in Kogi state.
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by gebest: 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
i said it audu is a wrong chioce for Apc
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by anytexy: 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
I don't believe this is coming from chairman of a party, but if truely...meeehn we are in a mess in this country. Let the gullible ones keep telling me there is difference between Apc n PDP. All of them are rogues from A - z.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by otil1: 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
Realdeals:
Which kind talk is this, voting for a thief so that he will return the money he stole? Audu Abubakar should be jailed

Chisos! APC

Which kain party be dis!

I can't stop screaming

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi / Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS / Inside The Boko Haram Bomb Making Hub In Sambisa Forest(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.