Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,361 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

She Desperately Wants To Marry Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Desperately Wants To Marry Me (67303 Views)

Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by isaacsegun(m): 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
Please fellow nairalanders, Ineed your urgent advice.
We started dating as far back as year 2007, then she was 17 while i was in my early 20s. I'm her first love, in fact, I was the person that deflowered her. I got her pregnant during the course of our relationship in which we aborted, the abortion almost took her life.

Since after the abortion issues that create serious problem between her parents and mine, her parents has kicked against our relationship including mine but she's insisting we must marry even up till today.

Please guys, should i just tell her that we cannot marry because i can see that she's very desperate to marry now as age is not on her side, but I'm afraid to tell her that the relationship cannot work because she can do anything (like attempting to even take her own life)

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by wunmi590(m): 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
Hummm, your matter got me in the corner.

OP, I won't advice you to get married early if you are not fully ready, my definition of fully ready coupled with (financial and maturity).

But truth be told, if I were you, I would make sure I talk to her to give you more time, remember you disvergined her and she also aborted for you, so you need to always put her in consideration while planing your career.

The best you can just do for her is just let her relax her mind, assure her that you are going to marry her (that's if you intend marrying her), plan her program in your future agenda.

I know the reason why she's desperate to settle down is because of the abortion, so that it won't later have side effect when she gets to a certain age (early 30's or late 30's).

Don't let people push you to what you are not ready for, so that your future kids would not suffer.

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by greatnaija01: 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
kai
you have wrecked her womb for another man to clean up your mess abi? chai.... when will ladies keep themselves till marriage...?? this is sad!! She is now an emotional WRECK. And you want a fresh girl who is untouched. Listen if u ever loved her... stick with her till Parents agree.

You are not ok o cos if she curses you NO MATTER THE MAN OF GOD WHO PRAYS FOR YOU IT WONT WORK O.... you have both killed an unborn child... Pls do not make a monster out of her. cos if she does not kill herself or kill you she will destroy another Man's Life

isaacsegun:
please fellow nairalanders,i need your urgent advice.
we started dating as far back as year 2007,then she was 17 while i was in my early 20s.I'm her first love,infact,i was the person that disflowered her.I got her pregnant during the course of our relationship in which we aborted,the abortion almost took her life.Since after the abortion issues that create serious problem between her parents and mine,her parents has kicked against our relationship including mine but she's insisting we must marry even uptill today.Please guys,should i just tell her that we cannot marry because i can see that she's very desperate to marry now as age is not on her side,but I'm afraid to tell her that the relationship cannot work because she can do anything(like attempting to even take her own life)

375 Likes 21 Shares

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by dingbang(m): 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
She will lay a curse on you...

You better marry her before its too late

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by DarkMagic(m): 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
After taking her virginity

plus 10years

plus abortion that almost claimed her life..she will b on edge ni
Well...E no concern me

201 Likes 9 Shares

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
This ur story just weak me

and so.,.........

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
Who do you intend leaving her for after 10years of dating with an abortion?. When she was 17 she wasn't desperate, now she's 27 what were you expecting?. You better marry that girl!.

417 Likes 23 Shares

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Draei: 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
Now you don't wanna marry her for no
genuine reason? Nigger don't make me
plank you through the screen...mtcheeeew!

259 Likes 17 Shares

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
But where is lalasticlala now sef

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Amarabae(f): 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
Marry? What do you do for a living?

3 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
isaacsegun:
please fellow nairalanders,i need your urgent advice.
we started dating as far back as year 2007,then she was 17 while i was in my early 20s.I'm her first love,infact,i was the person that disflowered her.I got her pregnant during the course of our relationship in which we aborted,the abortion almost took her life.Since after the abortion issues that create serious problem between her parents and mine,her parents has kicked against our relationship including mine but she's insisting we must marry even uptill today.Please guys,should i just tell her that we cannot marry because i can see that she's very desperate to marry now as age is not on her side,but I'm afraid to tell her that the relationship cannot work because she can do anything(like attempting to even take her own life)
but what sort of wickedness is this

183 Likes 15 Shares

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by AlexCk: 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
After 10 solid years(comprising of 2 leap years) & an abortion (that almost ended her), & pretty sure she's into u(probably), u now decided u won't marry her, because u feel the relationship can't work?!!!!. After 10 freaking years??!!!,
Not like she cheated or, she's a manaic. But because u feel it won't work??
After 10years??!!

Haba!!,

Seriously mehn, that's just terribly wrong. Dunno what to even type/say

345 Likes 15 Shares

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
The wickedness of man... Op just tell us you are tired of the kinni.

147 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by MissRaine69(f): 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
You are a very cruel and callous man. You don't deserve happines. She is good enough to deflower, get pregnant continue to keep sticking your key in her ignition for years and now you mention age and it won't work? Are you serious? It took you 10 years to work that out?

239 Likes 13 Shares

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Stevebamdex(m): 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
Verily verily I say unto you..you might not make heaven if you fail to marry that girl sad

261 Likes 18 Shares

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by QueenSekxy(f): 7:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
you are evil...

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by izzou(m): 7:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
Draei:
Now you don't wanna marry her for no
genuine reason? Nigger don't make me
plank you through the screen...mtcheeeew!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Oyindidi(f): 7:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
Marry her, may you not have erection if you dump this girl after 10 years. Anuofia

148 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Fadiga24(m): 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2017
Chai the life of man..

58 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Queenserah26(f): 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
Na wa o sad

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by muller101(m): 8:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
That blood of that innocent baby is still hunting u guys

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by luminouz(m): 8:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
Op..u no dey make sense....
Please adjust d message coz u sound confused

15 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by WeJCKs(m): 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
If that girl gets naked and open mouth for you eehh, all this years do you think there are no other guys that want to be with her, but she ignored all for you. Is I amu

83 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
So after aborting for you and almost losing her life, you want another man to marry her.

Some guys are not just worth it.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Headlesschicken(m): 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
grin The kin thunder wey go strike you still dey gym...

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Cool23(m): 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
A simple case of wanting to eat your cake and have it

31 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Pusyiter(m): 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2017
are you to blame the guy or the assh*le wey open leg yakata make he piss put?
Rorachy:
So after aborting for you and almost losing her life, you want another man to marry her.

Some guys are not just worth it.

4 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by ayokellany: 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
isaacsegun:
We started dating as far back as year 2007, then she was 17 while i was in my early 20s. I'm her first love, in fact, I was the person that deflowered her. I got her pregnant during the course of our relationship in which we aborted, the abortion almost took her life.

Since after the abortion issues that create serious problem between her parents and mine, her parents has kicked against our relationship including mine but she's insisting we must marry even up till today.

Please guys, should i just tell her that we cannot marry because i can see that she's very desperate to marry now as age is not on her side, but I'm afraid to tell her that the relationship cannot work because she can do anything (like attempting to even take her own life)

Pray God does not punish you for the trauma you are about to unleash into the poor girl's life. Strive to be fair in all of your dealings, humans have emotions.

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Monaco2(m): 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
U Don ffuck dis geh for gud ten years now u wan leave her
Guy y
Wu u wan leave her for angry

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by solomix10(m): 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
isaacsegun:

nairalanders av started laying curses on your way talkless of the one wey the girl go giv you

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by empressteemah06(f): 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2017
If am the one. I would curse you... You wasted 10yrs of her life... Why didn't you break up with her since.. Callous guy

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by GOFRONT(m): 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
Op No Vex.........I fear U!!!

53 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache / See How Girls Deceive Guys (Photo) / Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.